You Make Me A Fool (TaEun)

Youth Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s all my fault

I’m Sorry for being selfish

But I don’t thing I did anything wrong but to like you

***

 “It’s Already so late. I have to return to the student council office now.” Said Minho to his gank.

“But I’ve already made your lunch oppa” Said Naeun

“Sorry Naeun-ah. I still have some work to do.” Said minho with smile plastered on his handsome face

Naeun just blushing after seing Minho’s smile. Yeah, Naeun love Minho. Its too obvious for them that Naeun love Minho.

“Sheesh. That guy. He need to learn how to delegate work. He always does everything himself” Said Key

Hearing like that Naeun had some idea to Minho. She ask Taemin who very close to Minho.

“Taemin oppa. What does Minho oppa like to eat? B-Because I want to make something for him to eat” Ask Naeun while blushing hardly.

“Ehhh. Why you always blushing when it comes to anything relating to Minho Naeun-ah? How cute” Jonghyun blushing face.

“Wh.. What?! You’re talking non-sense oppa”

Taemin just silent to their conversation. He feel a lil bit jealous seing how Naeun always react when its related to Minho, His best buddies. He stand up from his chair.

“How am I supposed to know what he likes to eat!” Said Taemin rudely. Then he left his gank rudely and rush to his class.

“You’re so meanie oppa!* Shout Naeun.

             In his way to class Taemin just realised that he like Naeun. He is sorry for being rude toward her lately. But in his heart he admited that he didn’t like the fact that Naeun like Minho. She didn’t said it but its all obvious by her action toward Minho all this time. He admit it that Minho is better than him. He is Lead Student Council. He is tall, Handsome, Rich and Clever. He has a lot of fans over the school. Everyone admired him. But Taemin can’t give up so easily. He must win Naeuns heart.

***

 “Naeun-ah... your watch.. is cracked?” Taemin as her while he seing her wrist.

“Omo... It got cracked when I bumped it just then. But it still works so it’s okay”

“Yak! Go buy a new one”

“Eish that wasted my money. If I had extra money I’d rather buy something necesarry for and orphan”

Taemin just amazed hearing Naeun’s answer. After school he bought a new watch for Naeun.

“Finally I bought it. No, I don’t have any specific motive for buying this. This is just to thank her for the food she always makes for me. It shouldn’t cause any confusion. Yeah, thats right. It’s because of me that she broke her watch anyway” He mumbling all the way from mall. Everyone started wishpering he is crazy cause he mumbling all the time.

          When he arrive in girl’s Dormitory Krystal see him. Taemin begin to knock Naeun’s room, but no one opened it since she hasn’t come to dorm yet. He think that giving gift for her face-to-face would be harder so he leave it on Naeun’s door. Krystal feel hurt by Taemin action so she is galncing around and bought the gift that Taemin give to her.

***

The next day she hug Taemin from behind

“Taemin oppa! Good morning”

“Eh? Krystal-ah?” Taemin being shock by her sudden action

“Hey today after school why don’t we go watch a movie oppa? Euhm how bout 3 o clock?” She lock to her watch

Taemin realised that watch who Krystal used is similar with the watch that he brought for Naeun.

 “That watch....”

“Ah~ This is? Naeun gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter