-7-

Time-Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVEN

 

 

 

Is there any way out of this?

 

Can I go back to my time?

 

Or did I stuck my past for living it once again?

 

I was thinking that while sleeping on cold desk. It's good way to cooled myself at hot summer days. A book slammed the desk I sleep.

-What the f---..You scared the out of me.

C: I'm just mocking..Where's others?

-They went to eat. I'm full of my own bulls, so I didn't go with them. Why you are still here? Lunch break end soon go and eat.

C: I was reading. I can eat later I wont die. Serang..Are you okay? Lately you are not acting like yourself..

-I'm not my old self. But yeah, you won't believe even I tell.

C: Try me.

He wasn't laughing now. He seriously listened my story. I showed him necklace and picture inside and I told him about Sanghyuk..And of course Taekwoon. He didn't over reacted. He just look like trying to figure out what's going on..

-Never mind. It's just stupid idea..

C: No wait. I'm thinking. Show me that necklace again..

I removed it from my neck and put it inside his hand. Maybe someone can help. All I need is help now.

C: Tell me..When did you jumped from the time? I mean how? What was in your mind when you are coming here?

-Uhh..I was at a train. With Taekwoon and..Ah. I really can't remember well. But I guess he was singing to me. My eyes are closed I remembered this.

C: Not details, I just curious about one thing..What were you thinking of?

 

-Kai.

 

C: Which moment with Kai? I'll ask clearly, did you jumped the exact time you dreamt or thinking of?

-No..I was memorizing same day but I guess I jumped few hours before. Not exact time. That night, originally I stayed a bit more at library for studying, but Kai left earlier. After I went home he came home to take me SunnyHill's beach he..Uhm he was singing to me same song as Taekwoon sang to me at train. Yes! But of course when I opened my eyes at library, I kind of changed my own past..Oh my god wait. That night..Never happened at beach? I determined it myself..

C: I guess it's gone Serang..I am guessing that how many of them you've changed too?

-They all..all of the memories. They all in my head but..they are not real anymore. I have to turn back. Before making more careless things. I can't change my future based on my mistakes here, no I can't.

I was never think them before. How my past memories or decisions can change my future. And I didn't realize memories in my mind..changed the way I made. We have never go to that beach. He never sing to me. That night, he must be afraid because of my sudden crying attack and leave me alone at home.

C: Hush keep calm Sera..Lets hang classes today? And talk? Maybe we can find a way..Okay? Just keep calm.

I didn't realize that I'm crying till Chanyeol offering me napkin. I accepted his hanging classes idea and we went to a cafe near our school. I didn't say a word to Kai. I left before he come. I have more important things to do now..

C: Two cappuccino extra chocolate syrup..

He payed and came back to table with hot beverages. That coffee shop was our friend groups favorite but of course at school hours noone would be here. I checked around for being sure. As I guess only a couple sitting away from us.

-But I was thinking we can't change past Chanyeol. In movies..I mean I don't have any other references to holding onto. But..

C: You still can't. You can't change major things.. But of course you have power to make minor changes. I guess. At least I read like that.

He took a sip and kept going..

C: Do you know where did that Taek-something guy buy this necklace? The only thing you can bring here..It's obviously related your time travelling.

-Taekwoon.

C: Whatever, it's not the point now. Do you remember any store, name or anything?

-It's hard to remember..He didn't give it with box or something. He only gave necklace.

C: Okay..That won't help. Then lets try something. Se Ra we will make an experiment for understanding working system of it. Give me the necklace.

I gave it to him without hesitation. He took it inside his palms and closed his eyes for concentrate.

-What are you trying Yeollie?

C: I'm trying to bring your memories back..

He clenched his eyes for a moment.

"20 May 2011" heard him whispering. He was telling few days before of today.

But, nothing happened.

C: It didn't work..Maybe only you can use it.

He handed it back to me. Even if there's a usage guide, I'm not smart and qualified enough for underst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter