-6-

Time-Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

SIX


 

 

Mss. Shin helped me to find Sang Hyuk's hospital. He had treatment at here but he tranferred a bigger hospital after his situation got worse. I want to see him, I want to talk with him at least once. I took the adress and called to taxi. It came after 5 minutes later. SunnyHill is that kind of city. Very small, ver easy-going-anywhere. I was at Gong Hospital 15 minutes later and the sun was still hanging beautifully on the sky. Because it's early summer days were longer. Ms. Shin called that hospital before I left my dad's office. Told them about me, of course she gave my father as reference and told me they don't gonna made problems. So it happened in that way..

-Hello. I came from SunnyHill Hospital, Ms. Shin called here I'm Yoon Se Ra.

Ah I remembered now.You were here for...Jung Sang Hyuk right?

-Yes.

Who are you by the way? Family? Friend?

-Friend. I'm just a friend.

Okay then. 2nd floor, the room number 101 you can find the way?

-Yeah sure, thank you so much.

She really doesn't even asked one more question. Thank you daddy, only his name could do things that easier. Now the reality hit me. What will I say to him when I go there? And is my heart strong enough to deal with seeing someone alive who supposed to be death at my real time? I really didn't even think a bit about that and walked directly into room. I'll do everything as spontion. I won't think about it, because when you start to it felt like I'm going to give up. But no, I can't give up right now.

I held the doorhandle, swirled it..

He was there. That boy at 14s more or less. He had dark orange hairs with bangs falling to his forehead till his eyes. Monolid small eyes and his a bit wide nose. He's really cute. But he doesn't even a bit look a like with Taekwoon. There's no similarities between them. I forgot one thing when I'm coming here. What if Taekwoon was there? I'm not ready for that yet. I wasn't ready for seeing him here when he's not even knowing me. He was all alone at hospital room. I can felt the smell of antibiotics and sharp alcohol. Typical hospital room..Everywhere was white and at middle of the bed, Sang Hyuk tried to got up for welcoming me. I think he guessed that I'm a nurse or someone works there.
 

I wasn't wearing school uniform, I changed it at school's restroom. That why he confused I guess...

H: Oh, hi! Injection time for me? Miss?

-Ah no, no..I'm not nurse.

H: Ah, okay. Then who are you?

-I work here as volunteer. I'll come here everyday to see you and cheer you up!

I finally found a excuse to come here and see him. His eyes looks brighter right now, with my words. But it's killing me inside to knowing that shine in his eyes will fade away soon. But I have to act normal.

-Would you want me to come?

H: I'd appreciate that, thanks. What's your name?

-I'm Se Ra, you Sang Hyuk right?

H: Yes, nice to meet you!

From that day we became friends with Hyuk. I went to hospital two friday after-noon too for cheering him up. His and of course Taekwoon's mother came up once but she didn't wait so long. Where was that tall one? Why he didn't came for his little brother.

-Do you have any siblings?

H: Yes, I have two brothers. One of them is busy and Taekwoon hyung is living in another city so it's hard for him to come over here.

-It's okay, I'll be here for you Sang Hyuk-ah..

H: You can call me Hyuk..Everyone calls me like that.

He doesn't look like a person with serious illness. How he can be that strong? And the real question..How did I became that strong? How can I handle with Taekwoon's brother's death? I don't want that little guy to close his eyes to eternity that early. But if it's fate, we couldn't do anything. I wached like dosens of movies about that, and yes the main point was; you can't change the future or past. But unfortunately it wasn't a movie. Pure reality which hurts me so deep.

When we heard a door handle twist both of us turned our faces to door.

He was there after weeks I spent without him. One difference, he didn't even know who I am. I couldn't look at his face at first I turned my eyes to floor. I was afraid to seeing eyes which won't look at me same way like he did.

--Hi. I'm not interrupting anything?

-No of course you're not.

H: Se Ra that's my brother Taekwoon.

-Ah..yes I kn..I mean nice to meet you. I need to go now.

--Why are you leaving that early? Stay with us, Hyuk told me a lot about you on phone.

He was...smiling? Widely and brightly. Taekwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter