Debut Stage

Debut Stage

Taecyeon left their waiting room, telling the others he just needed to go to the bathroom. He walked through the corridors of M!Countdown, looking for one certain room. When he finally found the sign that read "Miss A" he looked around. Making sure that nobody was watching him, he slowly opened the door to see if anybody was there.

Luckily he could only see her, sitting on a chair. He didn't even care where the others were, because he only wanted to be alone with her for a few moments. Watching her looking something up on the phone, he tried to close the door as quiet as possible. Fortunately both of their groups were promoting at the same time, which gave them more time to be together at music programs and concerts.

She was sitting with her back to him, but he smiled, knowing how she would probably scrunch up her face like she always did when she was doing something on her cellphone. He tip-toed over to her, hardly making any noise before he kneeled down behind her. When he wrapped his arms around her she tried to jump up in surprise, but he hold her down. 

She looked around, seeing him laughing behind her. "Yah! Why would you scare me like that!" After she smacked his head slighty though, she couldn't help but chuckle, too. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Just surprise you." Taecyeon winked at her as she turned her head around to him. "Shouldn't you be with the other members right now?" She asked as she put her hands over the one's that were still wrapped around her waist.

"Ah~ I told them I needed to go to the bathroom. So...are you ready for your big day?" Turning around to him, she made him lay his arms over her knees. She grinned at the way he was looking up to her. Usually he was so tall, while she looked like a small child next to him. Now he looked like a kid himself as he was still kneeling on the ground.

"I'm a bit nervous...but I haven't trained 8 years for nothing, right?" He moved up a bit, her hair before he gave a slight peck on the forehead. "I'm sure you're going to be awesome. Don't worry." She sighed, hoping everything would just go smoothly today. Standing up she walked over to the mirror, looking if everything was still at the right place. She didn't want to go on stage with her hair messed up or anything so she was checking almost every five minutes now. 

"Do I look okay? I hope nothing goes wrong later." He walked up behind her again, hugging her as he leaned down and placed a kiss on her neck. "You'll be fine. Everything's going to be perfect." She shivered a little bit as she felt his breath on her neck. "Oh wait...I have something for you." He put his hand in his pocket searching for something as she turned around to him, looking a little bit confused. 

"Ah...there. I had this when I debuted with 2PM. It's going to bring you good luck." He held up a little charm that was shaped like a star with a small emerald in the middle. "I got it from my mom a few years ago and now I want you to have it." She looked up at him worried. "From your mom? But...then you should keep it." 

"Don't be so stubborn. It's yours now." He took her hand and put the charm into it. She looked down at the little talisman, before she started so smile shyly. "Thank you." Putting her hands on his shoulders, she got up on her tiptoes to reach him and kissed him on the lips. Taecyeon leaned down a bit to make it easier for her and took her face in his hands as he closed his eyes. 

He slightly pressed his tongue against her lips, waiting for her to respond. She let out a small moan as their tongues met and he let his hands glide over her shoulders to her back. He pulled her close, pressing his body against hers lightly. His hands traced the lines on her thin waist where a little bit of skin was exposed.

Suddenly, he heard the door open and stepped back from her. Jia was coming in followed by Suzy and Fei, looking confused at them. "Taecyeon? What are you doing here?" He rubbed the back of his neck, thinking about an excuse for him to be here. "Oh I just wanted to wish you guys luck for your debut. Since Min was the only one here, I just waited for you guys." 

Jia narrowed her eyes, looking at the two of them suspiciously. "Sure. Well, then you should do that now because it's time for us to go. We're just here to get Min." The younger girl suddenly looked up, realizing she hadn't even moved since the others came in. "Oh, right. Let's go then." She moved over to the others, still looking a bit flustered.

"Oh...then good luck! You guys are going to be great. Fighting!" He hugged all of them awkwardly, holding on to Min just a little bit longer. They thanked him before turning around to the door. Min turned looked at him one last time as he winked at her and smiled. He mouthed the word "fighting" again as he held up his fists and she nodded back before she left.