Final。

Winter Love.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunkyung wrapped her hands around the cup of hot chocolate and took a sip, warming up her cold body. A small smile graced her lips before she hid half of her face in her scarf. Although she was in a café, the winter cold was seeping through the glass doors, making it pretty cold inside as well. She checked her watch for the time and huffed. 2.04pm.

Late again.

Just as she was cursing in her head, the bells at the doors rang, and a male figure came bursting in, panting from the run he made here. Once Eunkyung recognized his face, she rolled her eyes and took another sip of her hot chocolate.

“I’m really sorry I’m late!” The male came up to Eunkyung and sat next to her.

“Do I know you?” She threw a glance sideways at him and sat closer to the window and away from him, staring outside.

“Yah, how can you do this to your boyfriend?” He pouted and moved closer to her, hugging her waist. “I’m sorry for being late, let’s go for that movie now, okay?” He cooed. When he noticed that she was still ignoring him, he placed a kiss on her cheek and she bit her lip to contain her smile.

She hated herself for having a soft spot for him, but hey, it’s her boyfriend. And it when she couldn’t bring herself to be mad at him for more than five minutes because he always had a way with her.

“Don’t think a kiss will solve everything, Luhan.” She put her pokerface back on and he pouted.

“Well, you’re early today, so technically I’m not late. But I’m really sorry! I’ll buy the popcorn later as well; let’s go~”

“Didn’t you say we’re catching that movie? Then how can I move when you’re blocking my way?” She raised her eyebrows and he apologized again with a grin before standing up. “Oh, and for being late again,” She emphasized. “You’re buy me ice cream after as well.”

“Yes mam!” He saluted and wrapped her cold hands with his warm ones before stepping out of the café.

 

 

“I can’t believe you cried! There’s nothing to even cry about!” Luhan wiped away Eunkyung’s tears, wondering whether he should laugh or comfort her. The movie they had watched just ended, and once the lights and Luhan turned to his side, he noticed Eunkyung wiping her face with her sleeves. And now, as the credits continued rolling and the people were getting lesser and lesser, Luhan cupped her face and gave her a small peck on the lips, making her blush.

She sniffled as she blinked at Luhan, her face still red. He chuckled as he wiped the remaining tears off. “Seriously though, what’s so sad about Penguins of Madagascar? It’s supposed to be under comedy, not angst, you know?”

“I just find it very touching that Private was willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of the other penguins who didn’t believe in his worth,” She defended. Luhan just let out a soft laugh, not knowing what to do with his girlfriend.

“Let’s get you ice cream, shall we?” Luhan suggested and Eunkyung’s face

Please log in to read the full chapter