Chapter 1

Don't Tell Them Anything...Please


Passion. Lust. Fervor.

Kyungsoo did know what to call what he’d just been a part of. On a lesser note, he didn’t really care.  He could see a pack of cigarettes on the side table; Marlboro Greens. Had weed been commercialized already? Kyungsoo smiled at the pack, resisting the urge to binge smoke. He felt like today he’d just stay in, watch a series on Netflix, order pizza and try his best not to get high. Which reminded him, he had to renew his Netflix account soon and there’s probably leftover pizza from yesterday to; a lot of left over pizza.

 

Pizza reminded him of another thing, party. Baekhyun would probably be washed up on the couch with Chanyeol, both snoring in sync. He’d also expected his apartment to be in the biggest mess it’s been since the New Year party in 2012. Good times, mate, good times.

Speaking of hot messes, Kyungsoo supposed that the boy, no man he’d brought to bed probably left when Kyungsoo was completely knocked out. He’d reminded himself he was okay with that. He was okay with being used. He was okay.

The bathroom door slid open and Kyungsoo immediately hoisted himself on his elbows, unaware someone was in the room, let alone his bathroom. Clothed in nothing but (Kyungsoo’s) pistachio green towel wrapped loosely round his hips, clinging low enough to see the definition of his hip bones, Kyungsoo now began to look upwards and took notice of his tanned exterior, not like the ones you’d see at beach with unevenness and exposed tan lines, it was equal and most definitely perfect. His dark caramel hair was partially wet, certain strands still dripping water. It was like the world was moving in slow motion.

“’Morning.” He said, lips tugging into a smile.

Oh Okay, he’s talking now. Kyungsoo encountered a problem. You know that awkward moment you forget someone’s name? Yeah, this is that moment. But Kyungsoo studied sociology and criminal sciences for a reason. Not this one, but close none the less.

The man before him was most definitely Asian, Korean to be more accurate. What are a large majority of Koreans are called? Kim and Park. Who is the North Korean dictator? Kim Jong Un. Kyungsoo piece together the pieces and replied before the silence between them was nearly embarrassing.

“G’morning, Kim.” Had he saved it?

The man before him chuckled. “It’s Kim Kai if you’re wondering.”

This conversation was like a man with cancer and Kyungsoo was the only doctor in the whole world.

“I thought we were at first name basis.” Nice save, Kyungsoo.

“Sure you did.”

Kyungsoo didn’t notice how the distance between them had decreased so suddenly, lips smashed, voices cracked, moans resounded.

Turns out Kyungsoo was going to spend another three hours in bed, maybe more. Yeah, he’d like that. He’d like that very much.

Kyungsoo closed his eyes for the last time, seeing a flickering of the man above him. He smiled as Lady Gaga began lulling him to sleep with G.U.Y, his mind playlist was in disarray. But nonetheless, sleep was always welcomed. Always.



Kyungsoo tried to stay calm. Tried. He wasn’t supposed to be here. Then again he didn’t have anywhere to go. But he knew one thing, he wasn’t home. Home smelt like pizza and week old not-so-sweaty laundry, this hole of a place smelt like herbs, and not even the good kind. It smelt like weed, smoked weed to be precise.

Kyungsoo was blind and bound. His English professor would so be proud of his language now. He was bound to a chair with his hands horribly twisted behind him to somehow be tied tight to the stile of the chair; his ankles were tied equally tight on the front legs on the chair. His chest however, remained free, heaving like an asthma patient. Wait…Didn’t I have asthma

If a Fifty Shades Of Grey reference was to be made, his kidnapper had quite the humor. Red satin softly hid his brown orbs from any other color than deep bloody red. Kyungsoo was humored and for a mild second, let his lips curve into anything that wasn’t a frown.

The notion was rejected the minute it took place.

Along with the setting down of a wine glass, accompanied by the sound of sneakers rushing towards him, immediately began a desperate attempt to release him from his bounds, ending with his blindfold.

Kyungsoo stared as the blindfold fell to ground, facing his rescuer, he opened his mouth to speak, only to be silenced by:

“You can thank me later, we need to go. Now.” His voice was commanding and Kyungsoo knew he was never going to take no for an answer.

Kyungsoo nodded.

In an attempt to stand up, Kyungsoo found himself struggling and clutching in the arms of his rescuer, Kim Kai. He was sure of it.

Kim Kai grinned. “You know what? Just hang tight. I’ll do the rest.”

Before no time, the shorter had his arms around the younger and his knees were firmly held in Kai’s large arms.

“Let’s get going. Or he’ll notice.” Kai whispered.

Who? Kyungsoo wanted ask but as he was at the mercy of Kai he chose not to.

At that point, Kai sprint for it, taking the boy in his arms for the ride of his life, starting with kicking open doors to barely missing gunfire. Kyungsoo knew if he’d make it out alive of wherever this was, it would be all Kai’s fault.



They were out. Kyungsoo was sure they were. Nothing but desert for miles. Which was good…or bad?

Kai let out a sigh and then chuckled. “That was fun. We should definitely do that more often.”

Kyungsoo giggled. “Yeah, do you mind putting me down now?”

Kai’s expression dropped to that of worry and regret. “Oh yeah…uh..”

“N-no it’s t-totally okay if you w-want to like stay like this butmylegshurtsoplweese?”

Kyungsoo bet his last ounce of innocence on that sentence.

“uh..yeah…sorry…” And as if by stupidity, Kim ing Kai dropped Kyungsoo like a rag doll, on desert sand, at least it was soft…not.

“Oh I am so sorry so sorry please oh my g-“

“It okay, just help me up.” Kyungsoo said, lifting his arms up like a child.

“Yes, why not please forg-“

“Ahem?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot.” With that Kyungsoo was hoisted up by Kai’s cool hands, weird.



They ended up walking till they could see a strip of the highway and just as they were closing in on it, Kai received a phone call.

We are in the ing desert and this genius right here as bars? God I need that service provider.

“What?” with that Kai’s head turn to face what was behind him.

Somewhere about two sand dunes away from the duo, a man clothed in a plain white buttoned up shirt and ridiculously tight black pants.

“KIM JONGIN YOU BETTER START RUNNING CAUSE IMMA SHOOT YOUR DOWN NOW.”

Even if the speaker was two dunes away, Kyungsoo could hear him as clear as day.

“That’s my lead.”

Kai shamelessly grabbed Kyungsoo by the waist and lifted him to his shoulder.

“Please forgive me, Do Kyungsoo.” He muttered as he made a mad dash towards the high way.

“RUN YOU B**CH A** MOTHERF***ER DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY AGAIN.”

And as if on cue, Kyungsoo was pushed into a black car followed by Kai who ensued the firing of shots.

Kyungsoo might just be seeing things but there was a striking similarity between the screaming goat from the dunes to the man before him.

Yeah he was just seeing things. Too much adventure. Too much running. Too much…Kim Kai?

Kyungsoo drifted away on a piece of dream driftwood he’d shared with a dying man named Kim Jongin.



 

 

A/n

omg im am so sorry i made promises i cant keep sorry but it probably waiting for something so .....BLUGH...

idk what that means don't question it.

Also Bellaoao you are everything to me and omg thanks I'm 14 too. *omg disgusting author-nim ewww*

I just though replying to  you would make me seem needy and weird teen things. yeah.

you mean alot to me K? K

when am i updating next? never

idk bruh. i got like 1.3k words on this i am celebrating. never again.

but for updates you can friend me or tumblr me or whatever you want.

also the story?

you saw that coming?

well goooood foooor youuuuuuu

giphy.gif

im sorry.

bye.

ily

btw this is extremely un-beta'd so um yeah.

also it's my one year aniversary on aff. fun. yeah, fun.