Epilogue

Don't Tell Them Anything...Please

When death comes, One's mind is their worst friend and their best enemy; all in one, trying to keep the dying fragment dead...or alive. Or a bit of both, if he's lucky.

-I made this up, looks kool right? #popularkidz 


Kyungsoo woke up to total darkness, like his eyes were still somehow sown shut. He tried blinking, trying to simulate his eyes to seek the tiniest particle of light. Tried. Pain struck him next. His wrists were held behind his back with what seemed like sandpaper; they chaffed horribly the more he struggled. He knew these would leave a mark once he'd woken up. This is all just a nightmare...right?

It felt like he was in a box. But it wasn't a box. A broadly spacious cuboid. Kyungsoo chuckled at his minds' attempts of trying to ease itself. 

You know what else is a broadly spacious cuboid?

"What?" Kyungsoo spoke aloud, his throat felt like the same sandpaper which tugged at his hands.

A coffin.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

Think about it. Someone disposed of you...and did a pretty poor job of it. 

Kyungsoo was screaming, with all the strength he had, all his muscles straining against the ropes that held him down.

Didn't you pay attention in 8th grade physics? Sound doesn't travel all that well when you're six feet under.

His mind was more of a murderer than any human could ever be. Kyungsoo let out one last desperate yelp and succumbed to the darkness around him.



"Soo, you a rich kid, aint cha?" His presently intoxicated friend, Baekhyun, moved towards the younger, waving his glass of w(h)ine in his face.

"Yup." Kyungsoo answered as he leaned back into the barstool, sipping his glass of Champagne;Veuve Clicquot.

"So what kind of guy wears a shirt and no tie?"  Baekhyun's words were a slur of cusses that followed soon after, accusing the mentioned of being too (quote) 'Gangsta'.

"I don't know Baek..." Kyungsoo took another sip. "Who?" Knowing Baekhyun, Kyungsoo had a feeling that it was probably a Knock-Knock joke.

"That guy." Baekhyun tore his gaze from Kyungsoo and pointed to someone in the crowd with the hand that held his glass.

"Him?" Kyungsoo looked over to the figure that the older was pointing to. Kyungsoo's eyes wandered so much further than he would have wanted it to.

His face was perfect, tanned with a sharp jaw line that could cut glass with precision, brown eyes and a perfect shade of caramel hair to go with. Now, as Baekhyun as said, he was wearing a shirt; buttoned up and a bow tie to top it off. Suddenly Kyungsoo had the urge to 'accidently' spill his drink on this gypsy of his dreams, just to see more of the perfect abs the white shirt had done an incredible job of concealing. He wanted to feel them. He wanted to feel him. Some walked in front of him, blocking Kyunsoo's perfect view.

That was Luhan. Luhan was a Chinese exchange student. Yeah...Student.

"Kyungsoo-ah...I'm leaving." His face was stoic as ever.

"Oh...Yeah...Kay Bye, I guess." 

Luhan waved at Baekhyun and then Kyungsoo. He walked out off the apartment. Kyungsoo could have sworn he had someone's arm s around his waist but brushed it off anyway. Luhan. Laid? Yeah, right. The only time those words were in the same sentence was back in middle school. And that had nothing to do with Luhan.

Baekhyun soon was enveloped into the crowd of seemingly alive bodies ing, clashing and rubbing against each other.But nevertheless Kyungsoo never lost track of the bundle of disgusting joy, partly due to how high he was holding his wine glass, tipping it over ever so often.

"You seem like the life of the party." Said one of the mustiest, iest deep voices he'd ever heard. Kyungsoo would be all over him if he wasn't taken. But Alas, he belonged to the awkwardly dancing penguin in the center of the living room.

"Oh do I? I tried to tone it down this time. Seems like it isn't working." retorted Kyungsoo with the same tone of sarcasm.

Chanyeol grinned. "Who is that?"

Kyungsoo threw his head back over his shoulders. "Other than your penguin of a boyfriend? I have no idea."

"I'd tap that." Murmured Chanyeol as he took a sip from his glass.

"You tap anything."

"Touche."

Kyungsoo watched as Chanyeol paced over to Baekhyun, grabbed him by the waist and didn't let go. Kyungsoo looked away for the rest of the parts but he was sure there was touching. Lots of touching.

"Quite the couple, no?" This time the voice interrupting Kyungsoo's peace was rough yet overpowering at the same time. The presently dazed boy looked over to the source of the sound. Eyes widened for the second time this night, he took a moment to think of a suitable answer.

"Too good to be true, I believe?" The series of sentances the preveious was speaking were mostly in the form of questions.

"Oh believe me, it's real alright." Kyungsoo smirked.

"You're quite the person aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. But I don't quite  know who you are, do I?"

"Kim Kai, Professional Dancer. At your service...?"

"Do Kyungsoo. Millionaire's only son. Professional Bathroom Singer." Kyungsoo was pretty sure he saw Kai's eyes perk up at the word, "Millionaire". Typical.

"Do you do private gigs cause I see a bathroom right now and I'll pay you up front. Or maybe in the back if you'd like."

Kyungsoo would be disgusted if he wasn't so drunk right now. Too bad.

"No...But everything has an exception. Today' s your lucky day, Kim Kai."

"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it." Kai smirked, closing in the space between himself and the shorter, he clashed lips with Kyungsoo.

He tasted like Champagne.

The latter found himself melting into the kiss, losing himself completely with every touch, he knew he was going to regret this in the morning.

"Bedroom...now." Kyungsoo muttered while Kai abused his already swollen lips.

Kai noded. "Put your legs around me."

And so Kyungsoo did. Kai never broke the kiss during the transition from Bar table to bed, ending it with a-

"Oh Heavens you're hot."

Kyungsoo grinned as the Kim above him ed his shirt, revealing those Oh So Prefect abs and these Oh So Prefect body. In short, he was prefect.

Or so he thought.

 



 

To be continued,

next week. Sorry for it being so short!!!

I'll try for longer chapters next time onwards

ily,

Sparli