i. one

Cute Devil

Commotion can be heard as the crowd getting closer and closer. Junmyeon has gotten used to it. In fact, it's like part of the school's schedules. The boys in their classroom grow restless as the blonde beauty walks into his respective chair followed by, as usual, the looming presence of a tall boy with face.
"Luhan, let me prepare your textbook!"
"I bought the chocolate cake that you want. I hope you like it, Luhan!"

It's always like that every morning. Luhan this. Luhan that. Junmyeon used to get annoyed because the commotion disturbed his quality time with the fast Wi-Fi their school provide, which Junmyeon has gratefully used to read fresh chapters of manga. Reading the new chapter at home used to be a very painful experience that he wishes to not revive. The never ending loading pages killed him. He simply wanted to read the newest chapter but alas he was cursed with two brothers who were constantly streaming videos and playing online games.
But now, he can read Naruto at peace since his older brother finally off to college and Junmyeon can't thank God enough for this miracle.
So Junmyeon is fine with how the morning goes in his class, really, it's Jonghyun who hates Luhan and "his faithful dogs" as Jonghyun has once said mockingly.
Apparently today is no different.
"Ugh, when will they learn to be quiet." Jonghyun grumbles while messing with his phone. "If you don't like it so bad, you can go back to your classroom." Minseok says matter of factly. "But your classroom is the closest to the WiFi router! I can barely watch anything in my class!" Jonghyun fake crying on Junmyeon's shoulder. Junmyeon rolls his eyes and mouths you activate the drama queen button at Minseok who shrugs and continue to watch a soccer match at his phone.
Junmyeon is busy patting Jonghyun's back, offering his friend comfort, when someone stops in front of his table.
"Junmyeon, right? Can I talk to you for a moment?"
Junmyeon blinks and nods dumbly. He is quiet surprised Luhan knows his name.


This is awkward. Junmyeon spares a glance at the clock. 5 minutes passed without any words uttered from Luhan or himself. "Mmm, well, urgh...." Junmyeon never good with something unexpected like this. And being alone with Luhan heightens the nerve. (Plus the fact that Luhan's lap dog, Kris, is outside playing guard.) Junmyeon feels like everything that come out from his mouth has the possibility hurting Luhan. Considering the other is very fragile.
"Junmeyon, will you be my friend?"
What????
"Ah, hahaha, um, I don't think we will click?" Junmyeon laughs nervously. Seriously, what the hell is going in Luhan's head? Why Luhan choose Junmyeon when he has boys throwing themselves to his feet? Junmyeon shudders at the thought of those boys going at him simply because of Luhan and him getting close. No, it's not like he want to be close with Luhan. No.

. Is Luhan crying? Junmyeon panics as the boy keeps staring downcast at the floor, giving Junmyeon no response at all. He can't see him clearly with the bang almost covers half of Luhan's face.
He walks closer to Luhan and puts his hand in his shoulder. "Are you oka-"

What. The. .

Is that Luhan's lips on his?
Is Luhan ing kiss him?
Junmyeon sobers instantly when Luhan tries to slip his tongue into his mouth. Without thinking, he bites hard on the wet muscle and hurriedly takes steps back.
"What the ?" Junmyeon asks, almost hysterically, eyes widen as Luhan stares at him. There's no word exchanged until Luhan smirks and says, "As expected. Kim Junmyeon, you are very interesting."



"That's interesting." Jongdae comments, he is the only one who had patiently listen to Luhan's whining rant. Kris too busy watching soap operas on TV and Kyungsoo, well, Kyungsoo probably will prefer die rather than showing even a speck of interest towards Luhan.

"He ran away after that. I don't know what I should do." Luhan groans and flop disgracefully to the couch. "Maybe instead of, you know, molesting him in the very first meeting, you should've tried to woo him first." suggests Jongdae sarcastically.
"Hmmm..how you made that thing," Luhan makes a vague gesture towards Kyungsoo "To become your boyfriend? You wooed him too?" Luhan mocks.
"I was the one who made the move. Please use your brain." Kyungsoo says as he stares at Luhan like he is a trash that needs to be thrown as soon as possible.
"I'm always using my brain and how the I believe that when Jongdae got you on a leash?" Luhan smirks at Kyungsoo's annoyed expression.

"Why this guy?" Jongdae suddenly asks, breaking the tension between Luhan and Kyungsoo.
Luhan shrugs as if he also has no idea. "He seems like one of those straight cut guys, you know the type that just by existing make you suffocated."
"That's.....specific. But, I kinda get what you mean." Jongdae nods, fully understand eventhough Luhan, being Luhan, only gives a vague description,
"It's just his type of prey." Kyungsoo adds.
Luhan gives him a wide grin. "Well, dear brother, you seriously know me so well despite claiming to hate me."
"I don't need the reminder that I have a brother who is a two faced trash like you."
"Oh, a long sentence! Look at that Jongdae! I seriously feel the love."
". Off." Kyungsoo says through his teeth.

"The two of you, seriously.” Jongdae lets out a long suffering sigh. “What's his name, Luhan?"
"Kim Ju-"
"Shut up, Kris. Don't tell them, I don't want this beloved brother of mine ruins the whole thing." Luhan hurriedly throws one of his plushies to shut Kris up.
"Like that one time." Luhan adds, sneering.
" you."
"You should thank me."
"You are lucky I didn't kill you, you er."
"If it's not for me than you wouldn't meet your boytoy, Kyungsoo."

"You ." Kyungsoo lunges. Luhan braces himself of the attack, sitting down in a blink of eye, fist balled.
"Stop." Jongdae grabs Kyungsoo, holding the angry boy back with his whole body. "He called you boy-"
"Ssh, Kyungsoo, I can handle him by myself."
Jongdae levels their eyes and gives Kyungsoo's lips a peck. Kyungsoo melts almost instantly, fist clench and unclench a few times in an attempt to calm down. Luhan blinks at the event unfolds before him. He was so ready to throw punches and fight with Kyungsoo as usual.
"Ck, you are not fun anymore."

"It will be better if the two of you stop fighting all the time. Cleaning the wound is a pain in the ." Jongdae complains as he leads Kyungsoo to the coach across the bed.
"I just need someone to release all my restrained energy." Luhan flops back to his bed
"And that someone will not be Kyungsoo." Jongdae glares. Luhan snorts as Jongdae tighten his hold on Kyungsoo.
"To think that Do Kyungsoo is in love with a feisty kitten. Love? What a laugh."
A pillow is thrown hard to his face.
"Someday you will get the karma, dear brother." Kyungsoo says.
"And I will be the one who have the last laugh."