Missing You...

Missing You...

“WHY?! WHY THE FXXK WOULD YOU THAT CHUNJI OPPA?!” Jin Hee screamed while hitting Chunji with her fists. Chunji just stood there letting her hit him.. After all.. It was his fault.

He tried to hug her but she pushed him away.. Her mascara had already been smeared by her tears. She glared at him before saying “It’s over.”

“No no no no Jin Hee.. No please..” Chunji said while back hugging her. He was shaking his head and was going crazy. No. Not Jin Hee.. He could never lose her.

Jin Hee’s tears clouded her vision and began streaming down her face again. She never wanted to leave him.. She loved him.. She loved Chunji and would always be willing to take a bullet for him.. But what he did was just unforgivable.

She took a deep breath before releasing herself out of his grip and just headed out the door. She was too scared that if she were to look back. She would just run back to him and hug him tightly.

She was broken. It was as if a dagger had been thrown directly at her heart.

***

Chunji collapsed on the floor as Jin Hee headed out the door. He stared at the door. Hoping she’d come back. But she didn’t..

He looked down on the floor where the pictures of him and another girl were kissing. He admitted.. He did kiss the girl. He was drunk.. He saw Jin Hee as the girl instead.

How foolish of him. How stupid and idiotic of him. What a loser he was. How could he get drunk to the extent that he mistook another girl as his lover.

Chunji cried tears of frustration and hurt as he ripped those nasty pictures apart.

He broke his promise.. The promise he made with Jin Hee

“Oppa, you promise you won’t cheat on me right.” Jin Hee said as she wrinkled her nose. Chunji gasped and held his chest, faking hurt “You don’t trust me?”

“It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s just that-” Jin Hee was cut off because Chunji had kissed her. When he pulled away, he laughed as he saw that Jin Hee’s face had turned into a deep shade of red.

“Why would I cheat on you? I have the most perfect and wonderful girlfriend in the world that I love so much.” Chunji said and connected their foreheads together.

“Hehehe so it’s a promise then?” Jin Hee said and held out her pinky finger. Chunji laughed before interlacing their pinkies together.”Promise.”

“I love you.” Chunji said to Jin Hee. “I love you too.” Jin Hee smiled back at Chunji. Chunji chuckled before kissing her forehead.

He got up the floor and stumbled to his study table. There were a variety of photos in photo frames of Jin Hee and him.

His favourite one was a photo of him back hugging Jin Hee. Both of them were smiling happily. They looked like an ideal couple for all the lovers in the world.

He traced his fingers on the photo frame. He was just hurt and angry at himself for allowing such thing to happen.

He staggered into the toiler and stared at his reflection on the mirror. He looked so haggard. He punched the mirror causing the mirror to break and also hurting his fist in the process. But the physical pain he was feeling could never compare to the pain he was feeling mentally.

***

On the other side, Jin Hee was beyond heartbroken too. She was sitting at the corner of her bedroom while staring lifelessly at her wall.. She didn’t know what to feel anymore. It hurt to the extent where she felt numb.

She looked to her side where a heart-shaped wall collage was neatly arranged on her wall. Pictures of Chunji and her were arranged. She wanted to cry but she couldn’t. Her tears just wouldn’t fall anymore.

She cried too much to the extent where she had no more tears. She could only weakly smile at the pictures before drifting to sleep as the drowsiness took over her.

The next morning when she woke up.. She felt weak.. She grabbed a bottle of painkillers and took 2 pills. Surprisingly, the pain started to fade away. She took another 2 and another 2 and when she thought the pain had disappear, a wave of pain came which made her pass out.

***

Chunji sighed as he pressed the doorbell on Jin Hee’s door. He came to apologize and with a hopefully she would accept him back into her life again. He sighed when Jin Hee didn’t open the door. He then pressed the doorbell again. “Jin Hee-ah” he called out.

Suddenly his instincts kicked in. Something bad must’ve happened. He pressed on the doorbell and knocked on her door again. “JIN HEE!!” He shouted but to his avail, no one answered. “Aish..” He ruffled his hair. He then thought of a way to get in and remembered that Jin Hee always kept a spare key under her doormat.

He lifted the doormat and grabbed the spare keys. He fiddled with the lock before finally managing to open the door. He ran in and busted into her room. He saw her collapsed at the corner of her bedroom. He rushed towards her and shook her.

“JIN HEE?! WAKE UP!! JIN HEE ARE YOU OKAY?! JIN HEE-AH” but there was no response from the girl.

He saw a bottle of pills next to her freaked out. “No.. No way.. No..”

He quickly lifted up the frail girl in his arms and carried her to his car. So many thoughts going through his head.

He held her hand in the car, praying hard that nothing would happen to her. Tears were already streaming down his face. “It’s all my fault.. I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry.” And he had nothing to say more as he only apologized.

When he reached the hospital, Jin Hee was immediately wheeled into the operating room. He stood outside waiting for the operation to be finished. He buried his face into his palms as he waited. If anything happened to Jin Hee, he was to be blamed. He hurt her. He hurt her to this extent.

After a good 6 hours, the doctor came out. Chunji immediately rushed to the doctor and asked whether she was okay.

The doctor smiled before saying “The surgery went well. It was lucky that you had brought her here in time or something worst might’ve happened.”

“Thank you doctor.” Chunji said and doctor walked away.

Jin Hee was wheeled out and was sent to a regular hospital room. Chunji entered the room and took a seat next to her.

He held her hand gently and looked up at Jin Hee. His once beautiful and bright angel looked so pale and frail as she slept on the hospital bed.

He smiled sadly before saying “I’m sorry Jin Hee.. I knew what I did was wrong.. I wanted to explain to you but I couldn’t bring myself to when I saw the condition you were in. You barged into my apartment and just threw the photos at my face before breaking down..”

He sighed before continuing “It’s just that I had to be so stupid and mistook you for another girl. I really didn’t mean to. I’m very sorry. I’m a jerk. Just a bad jerk.”

He smiled softly and brushed her hair out of her face and leaned in to kiss her forehead. He then got up and said “I’m leaving now.. I think only the sight of me disgusts you and will hurt you more so I’m leaving.. I love you..”

Chunji then left the room with tears flowing down his face..

***

Chunji headed to the club and started drinking again. He felt awful. He just didn’t know how to describe how he was feeling right now. Then a girl just came and started kissing him. Chunji just kissed the girl back.

“Woah.. Desperate huh?” The girl asked him. Chunji smirked and said “Are you sure you’re not the desperate one?” The girl shrugged before saying “I’m Minah.” “Chunji” Chunji replied.

They talked all night long and somehow Chunji felt a tiny bit happier and he realized that Minah did look like someone.. And that someone was Jin Hee..

He then thought to himself.. If he made her just like Jin Hee and loved her.. Will he be able to forget Jin Hee then.

***

It’s been half a year since Chunji started dating Minah but he was dead wrong. Dating Minah did not help him forget Jin Hee.

He always went to seek Minah when he missed Jin Hee. It was a selfish action and he knew that. But what could he do. Time itself without you was killing him.

He tried to forget you but he just couldn’t . He missed you so much. Just too much.

He then turned to look at Minah who was sleeping peacefully next to him. He hugged her and took in the scent of her perfume. Apparently, he had given Minah the same perfume that you wore so that it reminded him of you.

He just couldn’t take it anymore. He missed you too much.

“You’re up already?” Minah smiled with her half lidded eyes at Chunji. Chunji only nodded. Minah then got up of bed and headed to the toilet when Chunji spoke.

“I’m sorry.” “For what?” Minah replied. “I-I’m breaking up with you.” Chunji said. “Wha-what..” Minah stuttered in shock.

“I’m sorry..” Chunji said. Minah then smiled a sad smile before saying “Will you follow me to one last place please.”

Chunji sighed before agreeing.

***

“Where are we?” Chunji asked Minah. Minah only kept quiet. Chunji shuddered as they entered a warehouse.

When they finally entered.. The sight horrified him.

The girl he loved was tied up right in front of him. “Jin Hee-ah..” He whispered. “O-op-oppa..” Jin Hee stuttered with tears streaming down her face. She was just too scared.

An evil chuckle came from the darkness and soon that guy who was behind all of this appeared. “Jae Hoon.” Chunji spat.

“Well hello Chunji. Long time no see” Jae Hoon said and smirked. Suddenly Chunji was held back by two strong men. “What do you want?” Chunji said and glared at Jae Hoon.

“Let’s see. Revenge? After this went crawling to you?!” Jae Hoon screamed in fury and slapped Jin Hee emitting a scream from her.

Yes. Jae Hoon was Jin Hee’s ex boyfriend. Apparently, Jae Hoon loved Jin Hee a lot but Jin Hee broke up with him when she found out that she didn’t love him. She loved Chunji. And this action drove Jae Hoon mad. Crazy mad.

“BASTARD!! YOU KEEP YOUR FXXKING HANDS OFF HER!!” Chunji screamed and kicked the two guys who were holding him back.

When they released him due to the pain, Chunji ran towards Jae Hoon and threw a punch at his face. He then stood in front of Jae Hee who was hiding behind him.

“What a romantic love story!!” Jae Hoon said sarcastically and wiped the blood off his lips. He then reached to the back of his pocket and pulled out a gun.

“You guys are a waste of my time. I’ll just end it now.” Jae Hoon said and pulled the trigger.

Chunji waited for the pain to come but it never came. He slowly opened his eyes to see that Jin Hee was facing him smiling weakly.. It was all quiet before Chunji realized that Jin Hee took the bullet or him.

 Jae Hoon chuckled madly before leaving the place with Minah and the other two men.

Chunji took Jin Hee into his arms and cradled her.. He missed her too much.. Just too much..

“O-op-oppa..” Jin Hee stuttered. “I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” Chunji sobbed. “O-oppa.. It’s okay…” Jin Hee managed to force a smile.

“No.. It’s not okay.. Don’t leave me please..” Chunji begged. It was all his fault. Why did God have to be so cruel.

“Oppa I f-forgive you… I h-heard what you said at the hospital that day..” Jin Hee said before she began coughing out blood.

“Then please… Please stay with me Jin Hee.. I’ll do anything for you so please.. I love you..” Chunji sobbed louder as he cradled her fragile figure in his arms.

“I love you too oppa…” Jin Hee said and with all he last strength, she kissed him for the last time and she never woke up again.

***

Three weeks had passed since the death of Jin Hee. Chunji was still devastated over the loss of his love. He only locked himself up in his room and never came out.

That was till one day.. he had a dream of Jin Hee after all these long years and in his dream, Jin Hee said something that made Chunji smile again.

“Chunji oppa, I love you so so so much.. Never forget that.. Since I’m gone now, move on in your life and know that I will always be watching over you from some place better.”

“I love you too Jin Hee.” Chunji said before walking out into the garden feeling the warm sunshine again.


A/N How was the story? :D Nice? Sad? Heartbreaking? Ahahahaha!!! I thank you all for reading 'Missing You' and do leave by your opinion. Do subscribe and upvote too xD Thank you once again and do check out my other stories when you have the time ;D