Lost in Love - Couple Photoshoot

Lost in Love

Indeed, he was a man of his word. After we came back from our mini vacation, we regularly meet each other for the past months. Just like today, we've been together the whole night hanging out.

Happiness written all over my face, "Thank you, Oppa." I said as I bid my goodbye to him.

"Anything for you." He responded with his boyish grin whilst scratching his hair.

I stared at him for a little while, "Okay. What is it?" I bluntly asked as I observed he has something to say.

Hesitating, "I, uhm.." he said.

"You, what?" Impatiently, I inquired.

Biting his lower lip, "I know I promised you that we'll constantly see each other... but I'm afraid I'm going to break it this time." he said as he closes his eyes and raises his hands over his face.

Seeing him and his actions, I break into laughter.

Blinking his eyes multiple times, "You're...you're not mad?"

"Of course not. Why would I be? I completely understand, Oppa." I said.

"That's great." He said while letting a sigh of relief. He then later continued, in a serious tone and a tense face. "Wait a minute. Are you seeing someone else?"

"Ani. What are you talking about?" I retorted, confused.

"Why did you seem happy when I said that we're not gonna see each other often?" He grumpily said while raising his brows.

"Tch. Because you were too cute awhile ago." I explained then pinched his cheek.

Removing my hand away, "Oww. Yah, Soojung-ah. It hurts." he said as he now caresses it.

"Mian. I'll heal them. Get your hand off of it." I said and he obliged.

I then leaned in for a peck on his cheek.

Touching the cheek I kissed, he said. "There. It's getting better. But the other one doesn't feel right."

I just shook my head in disbelief. Men these days, they're insatiable.

"I'm kidding." He added, while he goes in for a tight embrace.

"Be good while I'm gone. I'll be calling you most of the time. I mean once in a while and expect your phone to be flooded by my messages, alright? I'll miss you." He said as he lets go of the hug.

"Hmm. I will too." I said while giving a faint smile.

Breaking the small silence, he said. "I better get going."

"Yes, it's late. Call me when you got home, okay?" I reminded him.

"Yes, Ma'am." He said with a salute.


 

Right after that night, we didn't get to see each other all throughout a month or so but we constantly talk over the phone. "Wait, Oppa. There's someone on the other line. I'll call you again, later. Okay, okay. Yes, I got it." I said as I ended the call between me and my manager.

Looking at the caller ID, a smile instantly escaped from my lips.

*Calling KMH<3*

*Calling KMH<3*

*Calling KMH<3*

Before answering, I breathe deeply to calm myself down.

Pressing the answer button on my phone, "I miss you." he said before I could even get to say my hello.

"Neh. Hi, Oppa." I answered.

"Krystal."

Hearing it coming from him sounds beautiful in my ears. "Hmm."

"Soojung-ah. I love you. You know that, right?" Word by word, he carefully said.

"Yes, of course. Why is that? Is there a problem?" I said, feeling a bit nervous on where our talk would be going.

"Not really a problem. It depends on you. Well, a little bit of a problem. I'm in a photoshoot right now." He hastily said.

"I know. Your company's photoshoot. You told me last night." I answered, confused.

"But there's more. Please, don't get mad." He hopefully uttered.

I held my chest as I've felt my heart pounding fast, "I'm listening." I said.

"It's---" His words was cut, "Oppa, it's our turn in two minutes." when I heard another voice saying that on the other end of the line and after that the call went dead.

Oh. So, that's it. A couple photoshoot. I get it. I bitterly thought to myself.


 

 

It was almost midnight when I got home. I had a magazine photoshoot, the one I was talking about with my manager this morning. I am dead tired. I went to the bathroom to change my clothes and did my rituals.

After that, I directly laid myself down on my bed. At around 8 in the morning I woke up. I stayed for a couple of minutes before I decided to get up. I was still half-awake.

Just right when my feet touched the ground I was startled by a man's voice saying, "Good Morning."

And there I saw him, leaning at my bedroom door. "Wh-what are you doing here?" I stutteringly asked.

Walking closer to where I am and stopping by a foot away, "I called you a hundred times yesterday. I left you tons of messages but not a single response I got from you. I'm guessing you figured out what I was about to tell you last time. That's why I am here to say sorry." as he said the last word he took a step forward and our distance were inches away.

God! I haven't been in the washroom yet. I haven't done my morning rituals.

I nodded my head and using my lips I pointed the bathroom which is across him.

In a confounded look, "You sure about that?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

"Hmm." I said, nodding my head.

Smiling broadly, he leaned in and slowly kissed me. I wasn't able to pushed him away for the fast occurrence. Frozen, I stood there.

"I love you, beautiful." He said after pulling away. Getting back on my tracks, "YAH!" I exclaimed as I hit his arms many times.

"Wae? You asked me and so I did it."

Gosh! He misinterpreted what I was pointing with my lips awhile ago. It was my fault then.

He continued, "Do I have a bad breath?" He innocently asks, as he checks the respired air coming out of his mouth.

I shook my head in disagreement. It was minty fresh and I like it. Aish! What am I talking about? Byuntae, Soojung.

"Then, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Me. I haven't gone to the washroom and brush my--" Then again, he pressed his lips to mine to shut me up.

Chuckling, he leaned over to my ears and "No worries. I'm not diabetic. I could get used to the sweetness of your lips." he whispered.

"We're so not done yet." I stormed off as I felt my face flushed red out of embarrassment.

I heard him shouting, "Yeah. And never will there be a done for us." and chortling after.


 

Cautiously, I went out of the bathroom. I looked around my bedroom checking if there is any sign of him.

"Good. All clear." I said to myself.

And for the second time around, he managed to give me a heart attack by sneaking in at my back. "Are you talking about me?"

Turning around to see him face-to-face, "You haven't gone off yet? And why are you even here?" Instead of answering his question, I asked back.

"If you were listening and not interrupting me moments back you should have known my side by now." He said as he checks something on his phone.

His smiling face changed into a gloomy one after looking at his mobile. I wonder what he saw.

He added while giving me a small genuine smile, "Don't jump into conclusions. Even though I know you already did, still. Hear me first. But I need to go now. I'll talk to you later, explain everything. I really just wanted to check on you and see if you are okay." He said with the last sentence in a hoarse voice.

Cupping both my cheeks, he kissed my forehead. "See you later."

"Okay. Take care." I said as I watched him getting out of my room. As I looked back to my bed, I saw a bouquet of flowers and tray full of foods in it.

Oh. I haven't noticed it earlier, maybe because I was preoccupied with what happened previously.

He's impossible, really. With the busy schedules and all he still bothered dropping by and doing all this.

I went over to my bed and picked the bouquet and started smelling its fragrance. The scents, arrangements were great, of course, everything he does is.

I put the flowers on the vase in my room and dumped myself onto the bed for a minute, sat properly and was about to begin eating when I saw his note that reads:

"Sorry, this is all I have prepared. Eat up. Finish it all, alright? About earlier, I swear I didn't know you were pertaining to the comfort room but sorry I'm not sorry about the kiss :)

P.S. Can't wait to see you again tonight. I love you.

Kang Min Hyuk"

Damn that guy. Only a note and I couldn't contain my happiness.

Is he even kidding? He wasn't prepared but varieties of food is laid down in front of me. Aish.

As a sign of gratitude I just texted him.

Me:

"Thanks for the flowers and breakfast. See you."

Seconds later I heard my phone beeped, and there was a message coming from him.

"I hope you liked it. I'll come back for you after I finish all of my schedule for today. Wait for me. I love you."

Now that I remember it, you're still mad. Who is he for me to do that? No, no Krystal. You'll wait for no one. You'll sleep early and that's it.