I Heart Prague

I Heart Series
tumblr_neohj8WPtA1qa9rcgo2_500.gif
 Merry Christmas guys.~ 메리 크리스마스 
This is a little gift for you, so I hope you'll like it. 
Thank you for all the support you're giving me. Please enjoy the holidays. 
 
I walked out of my hotel, putting a bright red scarf around my neck. It was really cold in Prague today. Maybe you ask why am I in Prague? On Christmas? 
Well, it was supposed to be OUR Christmas trip with Seunghyun, in a romantic city, but then something came up in the Villa and we were fighting... So of course, I packed my stuff and went to Prague all by myself. Who cares about him? 
 
Passing all these couples laughing, holding hands and enjoying their time...I didn't want to cry, I actually wanted to throw them in the Vltava river on my way to the Old Time Square. Yes, I was still mad at Seunghyun. I was mad at everyone. 
 
Step by step with black platform heels on those stupid, but according to the tour guides ,romantic' stone bricks, I've arrived to the Old Time Square. It was full of people...too many people. The only thing I was able to see was the tree, which looked nice, but kinda plain in my opinion. I probably sound really negative...
 
I exhaled and continued in my adventure. All the way up to Wenceslas Square, National Museum and much more. 
Somehow I walked without using the guides, just by my instincts until I came to Karlín, which isn't very famous part of Prague comparing to Old Town or Small Town. 
 
Then something cathed my eye on the street...a korean bistro! Since I live in Korea myself, I can compare the taste here. 
 
Opening the doors, I was hit by the smell of bibimbap. It was a small bistro with seven tables only, but full of customers. You could see straight into the kitchen.
 
,,Welcome." said a small korean ahjumma with a huge smile on her face. She had black  curly hair, a little makeup on. Her clothes were simple, red shirt and black pants.   I looked at her, bowed and greeted her in korean. 
,,Omo, you can speak korean? Sweetheart, she can speak korean." Ahjumma asked and patted a man in a white chef robe next to her on the shoulder. He turned away from the stove and looked at me, so I bowed again. 
 He was an old man, but he had the same warm smile as an ahjumma. 
 
,,Aigoo, welcome. Such a nice visitor came here. Please take a seat." he said and pointed towards a free table. 
 
,,Thank you." I said and sat on the place. In a second an ahjumma came with a menu and sat across me. 
,,Here's the menu. I recommend our bibimbap. My man cooks it better than me." ahjumma said with a chuckle. 
 
,,I'll go for that." I said gave her back the menu. Ahjumma took the menu from me and went to the kitchen. 
 
I took my iPhone from the bag to check the messages...nothing from Seunghyun. Who knows what is he doing in Seoul. I exhaled full of sadness. 
 
,,Here's your bibimbap." said an ahjumma still full of happiness, but when she saw my sad face, she on the same place again.
 
,,You travelled here all by yourself?" ahjumma asked.
 
,,Yes. My boyfriend stayed at Seoul, because something came up, even tough this supposed to be our first holidays." I said with my eyes glued to that amazing bibimbap. 
 
,,Aigoo, I remember those days when me and SooGil were fighting about moving here...by the way, I'm Kim KyungHee."
I looked up at her. She was daydreaming for sure. 
,,Mrs Kim, love these days...is really not worth it. With love, there are only troubles and pain in the heart." I said. 
All of the sudden, she grabbed my hand carefully. 
,,No, it just takes some time until you'll get used to it." she explained. 
,,Men are not women. They can't feel the same pain."
 
,,Thank you Mrs Kim." I said as she put a cheerful smile on.
 
It was heartbreaking to leave the bistro, when I made a new friends there, especially Mrs Kim. 
 
Once again, I was walking around the city, this time towards the river and the Charles Bridge. The sky was getting darker and the Prague Castle was shining, watching Prague itself. It was such a beautiful city. 
 
I was on the Charles Bridge when I've heard my name in the crowd. It was a familiar voice.
 
,,Seunghyun!" I shouted when I saw him running towards me in his Burberry coat. He hugged me tightly and kissed me.
 
,,Babe, I'm so sorry for shouting at you. It was all my mistake." he said with his deep voice and kissed me again. 
 
It was like a fairytale. Best Christmas ever. Merry Christmas.