Coincident leads to ... (Part 1)

One shot stories compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have wrote a one-shot on spartace couple previously. I need to upload another one shot on Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook since I realized many of you like my story about them.  So, guys ~ Brace up yourself for this story. I need to remind you, this story has no connection to Running Man. Oh well, let’s enjoy the story, shall we?

 

#             #             #             #             #             #             #             #             #             #             #             #             #

 

“Aish, I’m late! I’M LATE !!!” a woman screaming her head off while practically running around her room, trying to bath and get dressed. As usual, her alarm clocks effort was useless. Yup, that’s right. Clocks. That means many or more than one. She had three alarm clocks to wake her up at different time but this situation happens every morning. Well, she can’t help it since she’s a deep sleeper, an excuse every time somebody asked her. Let’s go back to the story.

“Stupid alarm clocks. Stupid manager oppa. Why didn’t he wake me up? Now, I’m late, AGAIN!” she mumbled while getting dressed and at the same time grabbing another outfit to wear later during work. She shoved all the things she need in the bag she always carried to work.  She also grabbed her drama script hastily before open the door and leaving her house in a hurry. She called her manager saying that she already up and will go down in a flash. While in a hurry, she didn’t really see her front while walking causing her to bump into someone.

BUKKK!!! She fell down on her and all her things scattered everywhere. Ouch, my ! Uh oh, my things!!! She collected her things in frantic as she realized she’s already late. Opposite her, one man also fell down but it didn’t feel that hurt to him. After all, all those experience in boxing and exercise made him quite strong. He stood up immediately and gathered all his things and at the same time grabbing the lady’s things that near to him. He went near her and put her things beside her. He extended his hand to help her getting up.

She was busied collecting her things when a hand was in front her. Her other things also was put in front her. She looked up and was shocked to see the man in front of her. KIM JONGKOOK! She put her hand into his slowly and got up with his help.

“I’m so sorry for bumping into you. Thank you for helping me” she bowed toward him as she knew his age and he also a sunbae in the entertainment industry. Who doesn’t know the man in front of her? She could say almost everyone in South Korea know this man. Having a good voice with a good look made him a known singer in the country. She’s really lucky to meet this man in reality! She really likes his songs and still a loyal fan of his until today.

“Oh, it’s okay. Are you okay? Did you get hurt?” ask Jongkook, worried. He scanned the lady in front of him from her head to toe and to her head again.

“I’m fine. Thank you and sorry again” she said and bowed again to cover her shyness from meeting her idol. Jongkook just smiles seeing her action as he saw the pinkish tint on her cheek. He laughed inwardly seeing the lady cuteness. However, he could not see her face properly as she kept bowing for her mistake.

When the lady has finally facing him properly, he tries his best not to gasp as he saw the beauty in front of him. Without a tiny bit of makeup, she still looks radiant to him. Her hair flows freely behind her back just right until her elbow. The color of her hair suits her and making her look more beautiful. She’s quite tall when comparing to most women.

She looks at her watch after she faces the singer properly to express her sincerity asking for forgiveness. She gasped loudly as she realizes she is indeed going to receive the wrath of her manager! I’M LATE!!!  

“I’m sorry but I need to go. Thanks for picking up my stuffs and sorry again for bumping into you. Bye” she dashed into the lift which is coincidentally open in time before Jongkook could say something. She smiled lightly at him as the door of the lift slowly close. Jongkook could only scratch his head at the incident between him and the lady. Ah, he did not ask the lady’s name!

“Tch, babo! Kim Jongkook, you’re so stupid! How come you didn’t ask her name?!” he scolds himself loudly. He continues walking towards his apartment. What he didn’t know and what she didn’t realize is that their apartments are just beside each other. Is this fate? If it is, then, fate really plays hard with them.

#                                                                                             #                                                                                             #

“Hyung, do want any water?” Jongkook just nods towards his colleague while screening the song in front of him. He tries practising the song before the recording session resumes again. The director for his album this time does not really satisfy with the recording of this one particular song. The director tells him that he lacks the feeling that needs to be express while singing the song. He sighs for the nth time.  

The song describes the love between two strangers that meet coincidentally under difficult situation. Jongkook tries to get his focus again and this time, the image of the lady from this morning incident comes into his minds. He smiles at that and suddenly feeling down when he didn’t get to ask her name.

“That’s it! That’s the feeling I want you to express. Come on, let’s continue!” the director suddenly yells excitedly. Jongkook blinks in confusion and slowly realizes that the song description is similar to his situation. He gets into the mood and starts the recording. In no time, he manages to finish the last song for his upcoming album.

“And cut! Good job Jongkook-ah!” Jongkook bows to the stuff, appreciating their hard works. He pats some of the younger stuffs and promising them for a dinner together. His manager, Gap Jin is already waiting for him. He rushes towards the director and discuss something about the meeting to finalize his album before photoshoot for the album’s cover take place. He excuses himself after confirming the time and place for the meeting. As he steps into his car, he sighs loudly, feeling so tired after a whole day in the studio. Gap Jin glances to his artist aka friend and smiles lightly seeing the singer already falling asleep on the sit at the back. He turns the volume down and drives smoothly towards Jongkook’s house.

At the same time, on the other side of the city, a lady, dresses in casual clothes, walks tiredly towards her car. She just finishes the filming for the day and just wants to lie down on her soft bed.

“Jihyo noona!” she sighs before turns around facing the one calling her. Yup, she is Song Jihyo, the one who always wake up late and had clumsily bumped into Kim Jongkook early this morning. She waits for her partner in her current drama impatiently. The actor runs slightly towards her and stops a few steps in front of her.

“Jinhyuk-ah, I’m really tired and we need to start filming early in the morning tomorrow. I really need my sleep right now” Before her co-actor could speak up, she already whining her way to the poor actor. Choi Jinhyuk can only stares at her with amused evidence on his face before he chuckles loudly at the lady in front of him. She never fails to amaze him with her antics. Song Jihyo frowns when realizing her co-star had laughed at her. What’s so funny anyway? She pouts and crosses her arms while looking at Jinhyuk who tries to calm down.

“Yah! Kemanhae (Stop)! Or do you want me to pull your hair again?” threatens Song Jihyo. Choi Jinhyuk immediately rises up his hands in surrender. He shudders when he remembers how he had to beg Jihyo to release his hair. Uh, the pain!

“Okay, okay. I stop! Haish, you’re so not sporting noona!” Jihyo just glares at him. “Why do you call me? Speak up! Palli (Faster)!”. Jinhyuk smacks his forehead lightly.

“Ah right! Mianhae noona. The director wanted me to tell you that our filming will be postpone to the day after tomorrow as there are some problems with the set and one of the cameras. The staffs will inform us about the filming schedule later” explains Jinhyuk. Jihyo brightens up immediately.

“Which means I can sleep the whole day tomorrow! Yahooooo !!!!” yells Jihyo loudly and excitedly. Jinhyuk can only shakes his head seeing his co-star acting like a child who gets her favourite candy. He smiles and walks towards her.

“Err... noona. You’re a bit loud here. Others are looking at us weirdly” Jihyo calms down in an instant and looks around her before bowing apologetically, seeing the other staffs and c-stars looking at her bewilderedly, shock at her sudden outburst. Jinhyuk just graze his neck in embarrassment. Seriously, if we’re in public, I would just pretend to not know her. Aish, this woman, thought Jinhyuk inwardly.

“Noona, I need to go. I’ve promised Pilmo hyung and Min hyung a dinner. Bye noona. Rest well”.

“Oh, araseo. Be careful on your way there. I’ll see you later. Bye” Jihyo gives Jinhyuk a side hug and watches Jinhyuk walks away towards the said co-stars before climbing her van. She sighs in relief and content as her manager drives the vehicle towards her house. In no time, she has falls into a deep slumber until her manager wakes her up. She walks sleepy to the elevator and presses the level of her house. She steps outside of it once the elevator reaches her level and walks slowly to her house and presses her passwords. She opens the door and walks into her house while letting the door shuts itself. What she didn’t know is that once she steps into her house, the other elevator’s door also opens revealing her favourite singer who also looking so sleepy. The singer walks tiredly to his house and enters it once the door is opened. Both of them are so tired and after clean themselves and changing into comfortable sleeping attire, they both trudge to the bed and falls into deep slumber while dreaming about each other. Fate has once again plays with their life.

#                                                                             #                                                                             #                            

“Who is it again?” Gap Jin sighs again. Is it so hard to remember the name of a fellow entertainer? They are eating at a restaurant after the meeting for the new album. It has been decided that the last recorded song will be the title song for the album and they will produce a music video starring an actress and he based on the song.

“Hyung, it’s Song Jihyo. Song Jihyo molla (You don’t know Song Jihyo)?” asks Gap Jin, frustrated at the artist under his care.

 “Nope, never heard, don’t care about her” says Jongkook uncaringly.  After having his heart broken by his actress ex-girlfriend, he wouldn’t care about the same field females unless it’s necessary such as the guest actress in the variety show he is currently involves with. So far, he knows their name as most are very famous in the industry. Oh, how regret he would if he knows who the owner of the name is.

“Haish, hyung! Can you forget about your rage towards actresses? They didn’t do anything to you in the first place. Except one” Gap Jin’s voice down to a whisper at the end of his sentence but Jongkook could still hear it. He tries to calm down by ignoring his manager nagging. He too wants to forget the pain but every time he imagines his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter