1/2

Unintentionally Gone

Raemi heard the sound of the lock rattling, meaning her boyfriend , Park, was back. 

The said man fumbled with the lock and finally entered the apartment, stumbling in. 

"Jimin! " She called out went to help him when he almost fell flat on his face. However, the man pushed her away. "Go Away! I don't need a woman like you! What kind of woman flirts with other men and probably even slept with them when she even refuses to do so with me, her boyfriend? " With that, he walked over to where she fell and slapped her, hard. On the face. 

He chuckled darkly, and ripped her shirt in two Parts. 

At this moment, Raemi was still feeling hurt about his empty accusations, and that slap was like giving her a wake you call, that the sweet Park Jimin that she knew wasn't like that. Maybe.. Just maybe.. He was finally showing her his true colors . They say that drunk people don't lie. 

She held on to her conscience, thinking that once he recognised that it was her, he would sober up. However, after he ripped her shirt, she knew it was practically impossible with the influence of alcohol in his system. So she did one thing that would most likely wake him up. 

She slapped him.

His eyes grew wide with rage. "Stupid Chick ! What kind of name is Raemi?  Unless it is as simple and stupid like Do Re Mi. That means that you're downright stupid. What kind of man was I when I asked you out?  I Must be smitten with you then. Tell me! Did you bewitch me with this ring of yours, or seduced me with this fat and ugly  body? I think it's both. You 

She had enough, enough of his accusations. Empty accusations. 

"Park Jimin. "

"What?  Got any problem? If there is, get out of my house now. I would really appreciate it."

"Fine, but go you to your room first and I'll leave Happy. "

"Fine"

She felt the tears welling in her eyes when he heartlessly turned his back on her, and staggered to his room. 

Maybe leaving is not so bad. Maybe I shouldn't have trusted him in the first place, things wouldn't end you like this. 

Even so, due to him taking care of me for the past month, I should return whatever he gave me, anyway.

She decided to make some hangover soup and while waiting for it to boil, she took out a piece of post-it.

When the soup was Done and cooled, she placed it in a container and put it in the fridge. 

She then went you to Jimin's room and saw him shivering. She covered his blanket over him and got a pail in case he wanted to vomit. She then placed the post-it where he places his glasses. 

She sighed. Looks like this would really be goodbye. 

And coming from the one she loves, at that. 

She packed her stuff into her small luggage and last but not least, left the ring on the dining table. She made sure to take out all their photos in the frame and replaced them with his photo with the boys instead. She looked out of the apartment once more before leaving the place full of memories. 

She rattled on a door and a person answered. "Noona, what are you doing here? "

She smiled at him. 

"Why, can't I visit my baby brother? " She ruffled his hair and he squirmed. "Noona! "

"Fine, fine. Can I come in? "

"Yea. But why so late? Or early, even. " She looked at the wall clock. It was already four in the morning. "I broke it off. And I'm feeling really heartbroken now. Having schedules later? "

He looked at her, surprised. "Why break it off with Hyung ? "

"It's not something important. I also told him not to come looking for me, anyway. He probably won't come here because he doesn't know that you're my step bro, ya know. "

"Noona! "

"Sorry, Jeon. Even I think I'm not in the right mind now. But, i can use your studio downstairs right? I promise I won't damage it. "

"But Noona, He'll worry! "

She smiled sadly at him. 

"Nah, he won't. "

"Why? Noona, I'm related to you!  I deserve to at least know the gist of it if you don't want to talk, please? "

She sighed. "Fine. He doesn't want me anymore. He even said that Raemi was a stupid name. So i would prefer to go by Mirae ,you know. Which your mum gave me." 

"Why did he do that,  Noona? "

"Our dear Jeon , that is why Noona is asking you to never drink. "

"Yes Noona. I know you're tired, Noona, so I won't prod you for more. But I want to limit the hours you use the dance studio. "

"Kookieeee! I have a competition next month! "

"Argh! Fine! But I really don't want you to overuse the priviledge, Okay? "

"No promises. "

"Jung Raemi Noona! "

"Okay okay, I'll try not to overuse it but it doesn't mean that I won't drown my sorrows there. You did the same thing when Namjoon Oppa scolded you, too, so talk about yourself too, okay? "

"Fine... "

"Now go and prepare for your schedule. I'll make breakfast. "

The clock striked six.

"Alright, Thanks Noona! "

After that,  he eveloped her in a hug. 

"Noona, I missed you after you moved in with Hyung but I've grown up! "

She chuckled and brushed his fringe.

"Alright, I trust you. Now go and wash you,  you stink!"

He laughed and ran up the stairs. 

Meanwhile, on the other side...

His alarmed rang at 6.30 AM and he turned to find Raemi when she was not beside him. He picked you his spectacles and saw a post-it pad beside it.

Hey Ji, I made Hangover soup, it's in the fridge. Heat it you before drinking, please!  He smiled at her thoughtfulness. Thank you for letting me be your girlfriend for the past month and let m experience how to be loved. I also Thank you for showing me your true side with alcohol yesterday. If not, I would have never known what you thought of me.  He frowned. What on earth is she talking about? 

Don't look for me, and don't try. I don't want to meet you again. Even if I meet you though unexpected circumstances, I would still not meet you. In fact, we would be strangers and you would probably forget me by then, and I meant it about not meeting you. 

So this is a goodbye. 

Jung RaeMi Mi Rae 

P.s. I changed it Back to Mirae after you told me your true thoughts of the name you gave me, Raemi. 

Don't try to find me or we'll meet in unexpected circumstances. 

what does she mean? 

He went to the kitchen to heat up the soup and saw blankets on the floor.  How did these get here?  He placed them on the sofa and drank the soup.He then went back to his room to lie down when he remembered everything. Oh . What have I Done?!?! 

I Love her, how can I say all these heartless words!  She still stayed to at least make me soup, damn it !

He opened the door, preparing to go where he thought she went, but met face to face with his manager. Damn. I forgot we got a schedule today. 

"Park, this is surprising, you're early today? " 

I shrugged "Just felt like it."

"Where's Rae? Did she fix some for me? "

His eyes welled you at the memory. 

He managed to whisper out before a lone tear escaped his eye. 

"I don't know, she's gone, because of me."

-

(Part 1/2)