Final

A Walk in the Park

The scene looked as if it was taken out of a romantic movie, two figures walking along a park, showered by moonlight, calming rain falling from the sky, light taps where heard as the droplets hit the umbrella. Every step was heard quietly but clearly while they walked in confortable silence. The only thing that seemed to be missing for it to truly be a romance film was the soft and lovely music that makes you want to fall in love playing over a montage of the relationship. Such a pretty story, although not traditional in their case. Walking under the same umbrella, the two young women having gone through Hell and back just to arrive at this peaceful scene, a rainy day in autumn where they where finally themselves and happy. They had decided to take a walk at the park after watching Breakfast at Tiffany's on theaters that evening. 

 
"We should get a cat." The shorter out of the two giggled lightly, breaking the silence with her random thought. She looked over to her companion after she was silent for too long, the lack of response had worried her a little. "What's wrong Dear?"
 
"Nothing, just... Lost in thought." The taller Brunnette replied, smiling gently staring off into space. 
 
"Thinking about what Jess?" The Strawberry Blonde woman asked hugging the arm of the other tighter, her curiosity was killing and worrying her.
 
"Summer." Jessica replied rather simply turning to face her girlfriend, she leaned to kiss her on the cheek after seeing her grimace. "And how it was all completelly worth it, Tiff." She continued, Tiffany's worried look turned to a relieved one. 
 
Jessica layed her head on top of the other and smiled softly, the memory of the most difficult summer she had experienced played to her mind. Instead of pain or anger she felt happy and proud. That summer had been the most painful and hardest part of their relationship, though both saw it as worth it.
 
"Hello! I'm Tiffany, welcome to The Leaf Caffee! What would you like to order?" A cheerful and energetic young woman wearing a cute pink apron stood infront of a seemingly cold and serious woman, her pink notebook with white polka dots in hand ready to take the other's order. 
 
"Just a regular coffee will be fine for now, thank you." She replied simply as she opened her book, setting the elegant bookmark on the table. 
 
Tiffany hurried to get the woman her coffee, although really few words where exchanged Tiffany found the woman to be intriguing. And incredibly hot too, it seemed that her friend's erted thoughts where rubbing off on her. 'If Taeyeon was here she would've commented on her ... It is quite nice I'm not gonna lie...' Tiffany shook those thoughts out of her head as she picked up the cup of coffee she had just made, the strawberry blonde woman made her way to the table to drop off the cup of coffee.
 
"Here it is, your coffee Miss." Tiffany smiled, her eyes turning to half moons, the other woman placed her book on the table and smiled back. Tiffany turned away slightly, trying to hide the blush that was spreading through her cheeks. "Are you waiting for someone?" She asked shyly, she worried that the other would think she was rude after all it was none of her business.
 
"I'm not, why? Would you like to join me Miss Tiffany?" A smile adorned Jessica's face making Tiffany even more flustered. "My name is Jessica by the way."
 
"N-nice to meet you! I-i would love to, my Shift is about to end so I'll just take a second." 
 
Tiffany's smile was so radiant and sincere as she made her way to the back room to put her apron down and tell her manager that she was going to clock out now. She sat down clumsily in front of Jessica and smiled brightly, Tiffany's smile captivated Jessica and she absentmindedly returned it. Tiffany was smiling nervously, Jessica could see how nervous the other was so she started the conversation by asking the other questions until she warmed up a bit. In the hours that they talked Jessica learned a lot about Tiffany, her obsession with pink was the main thing she noted. ' it suits you after all' and 'I guess I should wear pink more often now' where Among the things that Jessica said that made Tiffany turn red. In turn Tiffany learned about Jessica's dream of owning a fashion line and being a designer. They talked about their jobs, Jessica's job as a Model awed Tiffany.
 
"Makes sense, you are so stunningly beautiful after all." Tiffany blushed once she realized what she had said, feeling embarrased. Jessica, thinking that her reaction was cute, giggled softly thanking her for the compliment. A bit later they had to say goodbye since it was getting late, Jessica calmly asked for the waitress' number, quite a contrast to Tiffany's flustered and nervous look as she told the other her number. 
 
The rest of that spring was loved dearly by both girls, they hung out almost everyday for a month, surprisingly it was Tiffany the one who asked the other on an actual date. They ended Spring and entered summer as a couple. Their relationship was filled with love and laughter, things got tense when Jessica's parents found out their daughter's relationship with Tiffany.
 
"I refuse to have a daughter like... Like that!" Jessica's father yelled, sounding disgusted. A loud snaping sound echoed across the room, a stream of stubborn tears that Jessica had been holding finally rolled down her stinging cheek. Although tears kept streaming down and her left cheek was red her expression remained stoic and serious.
 
"Then you won't anymore, consider me dead... Father." Jessica said sounding as disgusted as her father had sounded moments earlier. With that Jessica left, Jessica arrived at her apartment and finally started to sob. Her crying stopped as she felt another body press against her back and arms wrapped around her waist. Jessica turned around to find her girlfriend holding her tightly. 
 
"I just wanted to know how everything went but I'm guessing it isn't the right time? Don't cry, please, you know I'm here and I'll always will be right?" Tiffany gave Jessica a soft kiss filled with all of her love and hugged her tightly. "Your father is an idiot for letting someone like you, an amazing and beautiful woman, walk away from his life. I'm here, and I love you. I'll always be here, since every day I fall in love with you all over again, each time a little bit more." Tiffany said her words sincere and full of love, trying to comfort her girlfriend. Jessica wraped her arms around the other girl and cried more, she was upset about her father refusing to love her because of dating a girl, but Tiffany's words made her feel much better.
 
"You know I love you right Tiffany?" Jessica said as they continued to walk through the park.
 
"Of course, you tell me every day. And I love you too, a lot." Tiffany said with a soft smile turning to look at the other.
 
"Good, but I love you more." Jessica said and interupted Tiffany trying to argue about who loved each other more by kissing her softly. Tiffany closed her eyes and returned the kiss with all her heart.