Introduction >_

Love, Life, Lemon Candy

Chapter 1 

Introduction

Jeongsa's POV

HI~ my name is Hwang Jeongsa, you can call me Jeongsa. I study in Woollim High School. I life in my house, home store to be exact, the first floor is lemon candy shop, and the second floor is my house where I live. I live with my brother, his name is Huang Chanjeong, he is very care about me, and I know he loves me, and... actually he is rather handsome, heheheh....., I live with my friend and my friend's brother too, my friend name is Lee Hyunji and her brother is Lee Kwanghee, they both is really funny. I don't know either why they live with me, maybe they feel lonely in the house, like me too. ask about our parents? they're went to Paris last year to handle their company there, so Chanjeong oppa, Hyunji, Kwanghe oppa, and I life in my house since last year, we are close enough, that's all, byee~~

 

 

Hyunji's POV 

Hey there, wassup?! My name is Lee Hyunji, u all can call me Hyunji, well, I'm Jeongsa's friend, live with Jeongsa, my brother, and her brother. Actually we are not very know 'bout entertainment news in Korea, we prefer reading book than watching television or playing handphone. Oh! I forgot to tell you that I have 3 best friends in school, they're Jeongsa, Kang Risa, and Choi Hanna, the past week I saw Risa and Hanna whispering something while looking at us in disgust, but I don't know, maybe it is just my feelings..., okay, I think that's all, bye... see you next time... ;)