The visit

I love you and I always will

note: this is a fanfic. it is NOT real. that's the whole point of the word "FIC" from fanfic. 'cause it ain't real. Plus, i don't own anything except the fanfic and imagination. 

The next day, Super Junior plus Zhoumi and Henry, Decided to visit Ryeowook. On their way to his room, They saw his doctor.

"Doc,can we visit Ryeowook at this time?" Kangin asked.

"Oh yes! certainly.He's at room 594." The doctor said.

"Thanks doc. Let's go!" Kangin says. When they were already outside of Ryeowook's room, they were pretty excited.

"I want to knock." Donghae said.

"No! I'll knock!" Henry says.

" Haven't you guys ever heard about Yewook? I should knock." Yesung said.

"No.I should. I'm the leader!" Leeteuk says.

"No.I should. We both know how to cook" Hangeng said.

"No. I should. We both have cute voices." Sungmin says.

Then they started to argue who knocks. Kyuhyun got irritated. Finally, out of nowhere, Kyu knocks so everyone could stop arguing. Eveyone looked at him.

"WHAT?! why did you knock?" they all asked. he looks at them and smirks.

"He loves me." he said. He slowly opens the door. He sees Ryeowook watching T.V. Ryeowook sees them.

“KYU!!” Ryeowook screamed. He opened his arms. Showing that he wants to hug him. Kyu hugged him and everyone else. Ryeowook smiled from ear to ear. Kyuhyun smiled too.

“I’m making up to Ryeowook” he thought..

----------------------------

That night, the doctor said that Ryeowook can finally go home. Kyuhyun told his hyungs  that he’ll take care of ryeowook and that they could all go home ahead.

When Ryeowook found out that the doctor had to do one last check up to know the reason why he fainted, he was nervous. But he has to wait for a little while so the doctor could get ready. Ryeowook and Kyu waited outside of the doctor’s office.

They sat down on monoblock chairs and held each other’s hands. They know the result isn’t goanna be good. They can only hope it’s just a mild sickness.

“Kyuhyun, I’m nervous.” Ryeowook said honestly.

“Yeah. me too”. Finally the doctor came out.

“Ready?” he asked. Ryeowook exhaled.

“Yes” When he was goanna stand up, Kyu didn’t let go of his hand.

“Kyu, let go please” Ryeowook said softly.

“Wook please. i’m scared that the result might be...bad” Kyu said.

“Kyu... I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.” Ryeowook said softly. Kyu THEN let go. Ryeowook mouthed a “Thank you” & went with the doctor.

------------------------------

20 min. Later, Ryeowook came out. “Finished!” he said happily. “Kyu made a fake smile and held Ryeowook’s hand. “Let’s go home!” he said.