Hard working Kyu

I love you and I always will

2 weeks later, Kyuhyun came home after getting the groceries. He saw everybody except Ryeowook. He noticed that everybody was quiet. He asked Shindong what was going on.

“I think you have to look for yourself”. He pointed at the door of Ryeowook and Yesung’s room door. Kyu knocked.

“Wookie? It’s me,Kyu” Kyu opened the door without Ryeowook’s permission anyway. He saw Ryeowook in bed looking at the opposite direction. Kyu sat next to him.

“Ryeowook?”

“...................”

“Baby, talk to me.” there was a long pause.

“Kyu, remember when we went to the doctor 2 weeks ago?”

“Yeah. What about it?”  Ryeowook got up and got a folder with a name on top from his desk.

He handed it to Kyu. He opened it and read what was inside. He saw the words “Cancer” and  “Mr. Kim Ryeowook”. He finally figured out that Ryeowook had cancer.

“I’m on my 1st stage” Ryeowook said.

“I got the results today. When I found out that I only had months to live, I didn’t think of myself.” He looked at Kyu.

“I thought of you”. Tears started to fall from Ryeowook’s eyes.

“I was scared. But I wasn’t scared because of death. I was scared that you might get hurt that I’ll be gone. I know you Kyu. I know that you might get x10 hurt than me. I know you can’t let me go.”

Ryeowook said while crying. Kyu dropped the envelope and hugged Ryeowook. His hug was like he didn’t want to let go. “Don’t worry. I’ll be here for you.” He said.

---------------------------

Kyu never wasted a second while Ryeowook still lived. Kyu would feed ryeowook if he was weak. He would be with ryeowook everywhere he’d go.

He would always be near Ryeowook every chance he gets. Ryeowook appreciates that Kyu does this for him but sometimes, he would say “Back off”. Kyu would just laugh .

------------------------

2 months later, Ryeowook starts to really weaken. Of course, Kyu cares for him. The members feel that Kyu spends too much time with Ryeowook. So they called for a meeting. Everyone was there except ryeowook and leeteuk (he went out).

“Well, we’ve decided to get Ryeowook a nurse.” Kibum said.

“WHAT?! Are you serious?” Kyu screams.

“We’re serious Kyu. We feel that you’re so busy with Ryeowook that you can’t even handle yourself.” Heechul said.

“But I’m fine! I don’t need caring!” Kyu says.

“But what about you being a super junior member? You can’t focus on anything.” Eunhyuk says.

“I can handle everything. Before Ryeowook got sick and Ryeowook now! I can do it. I know that!” Kyu defends.

“But you can’t! You didn’t even eat lunch yet!” Shindong says.

“Guys...” Kyu stands up. “I can handle showbiz and Ryeowook at the same time.” Kyu says.

“Uh, no you can’t! You’re just being forced by yourself!” Kangin says. Suddenly, Leeteuk comes inside.

 “Guys, could you keep it down? You’re really loud.” Leeteuk says.

“Look, you can’t judge Kyu. If he can do it, let him be. After all, he’s the one being affected. Not us.”

“2nd, Ryeowook is DYING ok? Meaning he’ll be gone forever.” Leeteuk says. He then looks at Kyu.

Sorry but it’s true” he says. He knows that Kyu doesn’t like the thought of loosing Ryeowook.

“So, Kyu is spending majority of his time to Ryeowook because he has months to live. You guys are goanna live for YEARS! Kyu will be with you later but right now, Ryeowook needs Kyu. And Kyu needs Ryeowook.” Leeteuk says.

“So, we agree to cancel the “NEW NURSE” plan ok?” He says.

"Ok” everybody agrees.