Fɪʀsᴛ Sɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴛ.₂

Mᴀʀᴋ Tᴜᴀɴ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ | ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs; ᴅʀᴀʙʙʟᴇs; ғɪᴄʟᴇᴛs

FOUR; two-shot; pt.2

Fluff; Slightly suggestive material

Mark paced around in her apartment as she changed, Shiro following him around in circles as he waited for Chaerin to get ready to go. It was unreal to him, the idea that he literally met her no more than an hour ago and they were already going on a date, having already passed first base.  

“Okay, I think I’m ready; is this fancy enough?” she asked, emerging from the back room clad in an absolutely beautiful grey and black sweater dress. It was flattering to her body, hugging her curves, just the right length with a big collar that hung down a little bit. Mark’s eyes moved up from the floor, finding her boots first followed by her stocking covered legs before reaching the hem of her dress. He scanned her slowly before looking up to her face—she looked like a totally different girl. Much more beautiful than the previous look which was not meant to flatter, but still attracted him to her that was an accomplishment in and of itself.  

“This is probably the most flattering piece of clothing I have seen on any girl, ever,” Mark told her before giving her another once-over before motioning for her to spin around for him. She spun around slowly, her heels clicking against the floor as he looked her over entirely. Literally every angle of her was attractive. 

He held his hand out to her, which she took so he could twirl her in, her back pressed up against his chest. It wasn’t exactly his plan, but it would work—his arm wrapped around her waist with his hand in hers.

“You are beautiful,” he muttered into her ear from behind, causing her hand to tighten on his—that deep husky voice in her ear sending shivers up her spine. Mark could feel it against his chest. “So beautiful, all of the men will be jealous that I have you on my arm. You’ll turn all of the heads when we walk in.”

“You really are too much, Mark,” she replied to him. Mark was the most inviting and comforting male that Chaerin ever had the pleasure of knowing. Not only that, but the best part of the whole thing was that he was into her and she enjoyed every single moment of it despite it only having been about an hour since they met.   

He laughed and let her go, arms retracting from her waist. “They will. We’ll walk in with you at my side,” he said, prompting for her to take it as he offered it to her; one of her hands landed on his forearm, the other wrapping around his bicep as she tucked herself against it, “and all the guys in there, their eyes will be on you. And the girls, they’ll know they could never compete with your beauty.”

She pushed her face against his arm, trying to hide the blush that was covering her face now. “You have an interesting way of complimenting, but I will accept all of them regardless,” she told him, listening to his soft chuckle before he lifted her chin to look into her eyes.

“Shall we get going, then?” he asked softly only to have her nod in return. “Good. I parked right down the street from here; it won’t be a long walk,” he added, tilting his head up to plant a sweet kiss against her forehead.

The two of them left after Chaerin said her goodbyes to Shiro before locking the door. They walked out of the building and down the street to Mark’s car. It was a compact silver sedan, but it wasn’t ordinary. It was a pretty nice Lexus, an IS series.

“Wow, you drive this?” Chaerin asking, looking up at the dark headed male. His brown hair was a tinge of red—she was just now noticing. It looked really good on him.

“Ah, yeah. This is what I drove back in America. It’s always been comfortable, like home for me,” he said, pulling the passenger’s side door open for her. “Watch your head,” he said, cupping it gently to protect her from hitting it on the door panel.  It was low, she noticed as she fell into it. Mark closed the door after making sure she was safe and sound inside before entering the car himself.  She asked where they were going, but Mark wouldn’t say. It was a surprise first date from literally every angle.

Mark reached his unoccupied hand out, holding it palm side up for her. He wasn’t able to look away from the road, but she looked at him before daintily setting her hand into his. He laced his fingers with hers with a smile, his long fingers wrapping up her small hand to squeeze it gently—his hand warm on hers.

“So, will you tell me where we’re going now?” she asked, turning her head from looking out the window to looking back at him. He chuckled quietly.

“Let’s just say you’ll have a wonderful view,” he told her, turning off the road to pull into a garage. It was dark except for the lights in the parking garage. Chaerin wasn’t paying enough attention to catch a glance of their location before disappearing underground. After finding a parking spot, Mark turned to the center console, reaching around to grab a black tie out of his back seat, his chest, partially exposed by his ed shirt, allowed his cologne to waft around her.  After returning to his seat in the proper forward facing position, he looked over at her.

“You ready to go?” he asked. She nodded and grabbed her things before they stepped out of the car, Chaerin making her way around it to meet him on the driver’s side. He threw the tie around his neck after buttoning up those few buttons he had left behind to tie a double Windsor knot. She was envious, it was too perfect. She didn’t tie ties, obviously because she didn’t have to wear them, but there was no male on this planet that was as perfect and efficient at it as him.  He smiled at her, reaching for his wrists to button those but was having difficulties.

Chaerin placed her hands over his, causing him to look at her as she moved his hands away, her slender fingers gently slipping the button through it’s appropriate loop on both wrists.  Mark couldn’t help himself, for some reason, right now, there was nothing more attractive than watching her button his shirt.  

Mark reached up to touch her hair, tucking it back without messing it up as he cupped halfway between her jaw and neck.

“May I kiss you?” he asked politely; it was a little shocking after he so shamelessly invaded her personal space earlier after she dared him to kiss her. He supposed that was permission in and of itself.  

She looked at him momentarily before finally being able to choke out a reply. “Y-you don’t have to ask, you know,” she stuttered.

“I’ll ask you every single time, at least today,” he replied to her, his eyes drifting from watching her hands back to her face. He looked at her in silence and she looked at him, her lungs unable to find air to have anything to say to him. His face drew near hers, his hand sliding so that his long slender fingers cupped her chin.  Slowly he came in, his lips brushing up on hers in a very conservative closed mouth kiss before his lips finally parted to take lower one in for a more romantic and meaningful kiss.  Her hand came up to touch his face, her fingers parting for his ear, her fingertips brushing his hair.

He pulled away from her lips to kiss the corner of and her cheek before pulling away completely to flash a smile to her.  “Will you tell me where we are now?” she asked, feeling his lips press on her cheek once more.

“A very nice place,” he replied, reaching past her to pull his suit jacket out from behind his chair. He pulled it over his arms and onto his shoulders.  “Does this white shirt look okay? Should I change it? Is it too wrinkled?” he asked, pulling his jacket closed to adjust it.

“You look wonderful, your shirt is fine, it’s a little wrinkled but only in the back where nobody will see it because you’ll be sitting in a chair,” she replied. Mark really enjoyed her reply; he had gotten sick and tired of asking three or four questions and only getting one answer.

“Thank you,” he finally said, his big pearly whites grinning at her as he held out his arm for her.  Just as they had practiced earlier, she set her hand opposite of him on his forearm, his other hand wrapping around his bicep. She looked up at him after assuming the position to have his warm lips press on her forehead.  “All eyes on you,” he reminded as they walked towards the entrance.

After a short ride up the elevator, they arrived at the lobby. “Welcome to Park Hyatt Seoul Hotel,” Chaerin read out loud before looking at him. He wouldn’t look at her, but he could see her face out of the corner of his eyes as they approached the welcome desk.

“Mark! It’s good to see you!” the female behind the counter addressed him. She looked at him even more seriously now. He was on a first name basis here. “Just the two of you tonight? Did you guys want to rent a room, too? Or are you just here for dinner?” Chaerin’s face tinged a light pink as she looked at Mark who glanced down at her which a gentle laugh.

“Just dinner tonight; it’s our first date,” Mark told the woman whose name was Hana.  

“Oh! I’m sorry! I guess I just haven’t seen you in such a long time and you guys are too cute together, I figured you had been together for a while,” Hana laughed before leading them to the elevator. She opened the door for the two of them, allowing them in before pressing the button to their floor. “Have a lovely dinner, you two!”

The door closed and up the elevator they went. Chaerin cuddled up to Mark’s arm; she had no idea that going on a date with Mark would make her feel like royalty. They had just entered the building and he was already being treated like a king.  But that wasn’t even the beginning of it. The door opened and they approached another desk only to have an older woman emerge from behind the desk.

“Mark Tuan? Is that you?”  

“Yes, Mrs. Im, it’s me,” she said, letting Chaerin go to hug the older woman.

“I’m glad to see you’re in such good health. Is this your girlfriend? It’s so nice to meet you,” she said, turning to Chaerin.

“This is Chaerin,” Mark introduced as the two females bowed to each other. “It’s our first date tonight, so I want to take good care of her,” Mark told Mrs. Im.

“Don’t you worry, Mark. We’ll all take good care of you and your lovely girlfriend,” she said before seating the two of them at a small two person table in the back corner of the restaurant by the window. Chaerin looked around, shiny dangling chandeliers everywhere and the view—well it was nothing less than what Mark had told her. It essentially looked out over the entire city.

“Wow, it’s so beautiful,” she said, Mark joining her by her side not too long afterwards.

“It pales in comparison to the beauty I have right here,” Mark complimented, touching her hip from behind until she stepped back into him, her back resting against his chest as his arms wrapped around her.

“You’re too much,” she said with a soft chuckle, her eyes closing as she rested against his warm body in total and utter comfort.  Mark smiled, tilting his head to rest it against hers before she could feel it slide down the side of her head. He pulled her hair around her shoulder, off her neck to reveal it to him.

“May I kiss you?” he asked, his fingers brushing over her neck.

“Yes,” she responded quietly, feeling his warm breath on her neck before she felt his warmer lips press on her soft skin but departed as soon as he arrived to pull her chair out for her.  He guided her into it before finding his own chair across from her.  

“Well, let’s start, shall we?” Mark asked. Chaerin smiled in return as they began their game of many questions.  They shared a lovely back and forth conversation about basic information about each other, hobbies and interests before taking a break for dinner. It wasn’t long after dinner that they picked up where they left off, Mark having ordered a chocolate mousse which he played with using a spoon.  She was in the middle of talking about her work, what she did and how long she had been working there before Mark took the spoon and reached across the table, interrupting her politely until her lips curled around the spoon, taking the chocolate into . She her lips as he pulled the spoon away before taking his own spoonful.  

Chaerin continued about her job until she was interrupted again, another spoonful of mousse being offered to her which she gladly accepted.  

“So,” he started, “I know this is the forbidden question, men are never supposed to ask, but I have to know, when is your birthday?” Mark asked, the mousse she had left behind on the spoon.  

Chaerin gave a dramatic but fake sigh as she looked at him, his hand reaching across the table to take her fingers tenderly. “You can do the math, but my birthday is May the sixth, year of the horse,” she replied to him. She had told him exactly what he wanted to know, but Mark sighed—she had tricked him! She gave him her exact age, but she wouldn’t give it up that easily. Mark frowned, he didn’t know the zodiac years by memory.  

“Well,” he started, “the last year of the horse was, actually right now.” He did the math in his head, twelve and twelve—Mark’s eyes widened slightly. “You’re going to be twenty five this year?” he questioned, squeezing her fingers, rather surprised. He had assumed her a little younger than that, but honestly wasn’t surprised when he remembered what her apartment looked like, and from what he said about her job.

“Yes, twenty five,” she replied with a laugh.

“How old do you think I am?”  Mark asked.

“It’s honestly hard to tell. I’ve been trying to guess since I laid eyes on you. Your voice is much too deep for me to be able to tell, your hands are young, but you’re mature and obviously are very successful. I’m probably wrong, but you’re probably older than me,” she guessed with another laugh. She seriously could not have a good guess at all.

“I just turned twenty one about five months ago,” he replied, blushing with a gentle tinge of red on his cheeks.

“No!” she denied.

“It’s true, I’m just a boy,” he laughed nervously.  

“You’re not a boy,” she told him, “You’re a man. You’re my man, if you’ll have me,” she added. Mark swallowed his mouth full of mousse, eating his embarrassment. He had no idea that she was that much older than him.  Her eyes looked to him and his eyes met hers.  He swallowed harshly.

“If you’ll have me,” he replied.   

“How could I not have you?” she whispered back to him. “You’re handsome, you’re kind, and you’re mature and considerate. You’re a gentleman. What kind of woman would I be to reject you?” she asked, taking another spoonful of mousse from his offering hand.  

“Because a lovely lady like you is much too high class for a young boy like me,” he replied to her, slowly pulling the spoon from before placing it in his mouth.

“I’m sorry, who brought me here?” she reminded him. “This is our first date and you take me to dinner over the city in one of the nicest hotels in the city, and I’m too high class for you?”

“Maybe I’m just trying to win you over,” Mark replied, setting his spoon down on the cleaned plate where the chocolate mousse used to reside.  Chaerin just looked at him before replying.

“Mark, you won me over the second I saw you,” she said, tugging on his hand to press her lips against it.  

“You make it really hard for me to not come over there and sweep you off your feet,” he told her.

“Maybe I want you to,” she replied. Mark was quick to pull out his wallet, opening the check before filing some bills into it. He closed it and left it on the corner of the table before standing to pull on his jacket before taking her hand to lift her from her chair. Chaerin had to grab her purse quickly as he tugged her towards the exit. Down the elevator they went and the second they got out he bent down and swept her into his arms to carry her to his car before he set her down.

The car drive home was extremely short. Mark took her hand, walking her up to her door. “I guess this is where I leave you,” Mark said, spinning her around at the hips.  

“Why, do you have to go?” Chaerin asked as her key dangling in the keyhole of her apartment handle.  

“Do you want me to come in?” he asked.  

“If you want to,” she replied, stepping closer to him as she took one of his hands. She stepped into his personal space, her chest touching his as she looked slightly up at him.  He was taller than her, but not that much taller, especially in heels.  

“May I kiss you?” he asked for a third time that night.   Chaerin pushed her door open before motioning with her finger for him to approach. He leaned in, catching himself on the doorframe after capturing her lips before she pulled away, motioning him in a little more.  Mark stepped into her home quickly enough to grab her waist. He pulled her back towards him, his lips slanting over hers as his tongue fell into as the door closed.