1O : The sheep has been captured!

Under Kim Myungsoo's Merciless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the ferris wheel that was lifted up...

...being lit up with colorful and flickering lights...

...for the first time...

...I told Myungsoo how I felt about him.

 

"I LIKE YOU..."

"I LIKE YOU TOO...!"

The imagination of the male lead kissing the female lead lingering in Eunseok's mind.

How nice... Eunseok was drooling while reading a romantic comic. 

I really want a romantic kiss like that too...

She took a peek at Myungsoo who was sitting next to her, reading a book too. Somehow, she blushed when his captivating looks attracted her.

Myungsoo noticed someone staring at him secretly, "Eunseok, I want some of that." He pointed to the packet of chips on her lap.

She startled a bit, "Okay, h-hold on." She opened the packet and took a chip into first before handling him one. "Here you go." She said unclearly with her half chip at the nip of the lips.

The sight of Myungsoo became so close to her eyes in an instant, his lips brushed over hers when he nibbled the chip off from .

"WAHHH!" She moved her head back. Her bead of sweats began to form and her heart thumped like thunder. 

 We've just started dating and how come he get so close to me this quick!?

"YAH! W-What are you d-doing?! You almost kiss me!"

"What's the problem?" He grabbed both her wrists. "Aren't we lovers?"

"B-Bu-But you still can't do that!"


Eventhough we had our first kiss that day,...

It doesn't mean I'm ready for the next one...!

Can I anticipate the romantic kiss like the one in the comic...?

 

Myungsoo was walking her home until they reached to the junction. "Well, I'm going this side now. Bye bye~" She waved him goodbye but suddenly she was stopped by someone pulling her brim sleeve.

"Can you stay with me a little longer?" Myungsoo said in his blushed face, reluctant to let her go.

Seeing him like that made her glued her feet to the ground, wanting to stay too. "O-Okay..."


Kim Myungsoo...you're so sneaky! 

Of course I'll be happy to stay and continue to spend time with you..

 

"Eh? Myungsoo ah, isn't this-"

"My house." 

Just as I thought!!!

She stopped. "W-wait a minute! S-Shouldn't we go to places like cinema, cake shop..." 

"Don't worry~ You've just come to your boyfriend's house, that's all." He smiled and she melted. "Don't worry, there's nothing to be afraid of."

Eventhough you told me not to worry, I still feel very nervous! What should I do?

 

Initially, we came to watch dvd at his house, that's what I thought but...

*Snore*

I can't believe he actually fell asleep while watching the movie.

"Myungsoo ah, wake up. It's not good for you to sleep like that. You'll get backache." She nudged the boy who was sleeping on her lap.

Even on our date, he always acted like a child.

She noticed his hand laying on his side. If I hold like this... Without making a fuss, she entangled her fingers into his quietly. "His hand is big."

I won't say this directly but...

"I really like Myungsoo's hands." She caressed the hand softly. So smooth...!

She peeped at him whether he was disturbed or not so she took her phone out and the camera. 

"Are you seriously taking a picture a hand?" The wolf had awaken all of the sudden.

"M-Myungsoo ah! When did you wake up...?!" She hid her phone.

"Because you're holding my hands so tightly."

She got busted. "I'M SO-SORRY! I-I'll let go now!"

"Why are you sorry?" He got up and this time, he pulled her down oh his lap. "I'm very happy that Eunseok took t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter