O9 : Unrequited love answered

Under Kim Myungsoo's Merciless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Two couple tickets please!" Myungsoo claimed his amusement park tickets while holding Eunseok's hand.

I can't believe this is happening...!

"This would be our first memorable date!" He told the receptionist boastfully. "Right, Eunseok?" He turned to her and smiled. She couldn't bare to look at him as her face was red the moment he held her hand.

I'm so nervous! How can he be so calm..?

 

"You are way too excited today, Kim Myungsoo!"

​"You looked more dressed than your usual self." He chuckled when he noticed her wearing a pink blouse and a blue miniskirt with a sling purse. "You worked hard on this date too, didn't you?" He smirked as he touched her nicely permed hair. She gasped as she stepped back from him.

Don't say I work hard! You make me sound like I really want you to find me cute and it is totally EMBARRASSING!!!

Now that I know how Myungsoo feels, my own feelings has changed gradually...

She felt something soft like a pair of lips pressing behind the back of her head. "Don't worry, I'll be nice to you." He embraced her from behind, making both of them the centre of attraction in public.

"M-Myungsoo ah! People are loo-looking!!!"

Someone please stop this ert!

"Come on! Let's go try all the roller coaster here!" He grabbed her hand while she was caught off guard. Just then, they heard a child crying nearby them. They spotted a little kid sobbing under the tree, looking lost. Without secoond thought, Eunseok went towards him.

"What's wrong? Are you lost?" She comforted the child. He was still crying eventhough he nodded. 

"Don't cry~ We'll help you find your mother, okay?" She smiled while patting his soft head. The child felt touched and eventually fell onto her lap, hugging for comfort. 

"LET GO, KID." Myungsoo stood behind them, crossing his arms while glaring at the kid who was in her embrace.

 

"This is upsetting! Why is this kid coming along with us?!" 

"What can we do? We can't let him be alone there. He could be kidnapped!"

"We can just leave him AT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK!"

"He doesn't want to let go of me..." She stopped and grinned to the jealous boy. "Don't you think playing together is much better than being alone?" 

The kid grabbed her hand and said, "I LIKE YOU NOONA!"

"You fool!" He pulled the kid's collar slightly away from her. "I like her even more than you!"

Gosh... Why are you so angry with a kid...?

Eunseok was spending the entire day playing every games with the kid, neglecting the one who brought her here in the first place.

"THIS ONE! THIS ONE, NOONA!" The kid was pointing to the carousel horse.

"Why don't we take a break?" She seemed worn out from riding all sorts of roller coasters.

"Eh...BUT I WANT TO RIDE THAT!"

"Hey, kid! Don't get ahead of yourself." He pulled the kid's collar and glared at him. The kid was startled and afraid.

Don't tell me you're going to hit a child!?

"If yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter