Moving on. The DNA Gameshow!

A Fight for LOVE!

"I knew you would come"

"hehehe. . .Hello?"

I frowned, "Hello? HELLO? If you were going to sneak in and take this letter, you should have at least brought ice-cream!"

"Ice-cream?" He smirked. "Be right back"

I held onto the letter. What was the point? I had already read it, and he didn't keep the promise that he wrote in here. .

"Ta-da!"

I stared at him and he had ice-cream sandwiches. I clap my hands. "WAH! Ice-cream!"

He smiled, "After having Hyung's cooking, I felt like ice-cream, it just so happens it was on sale too."

He opened the pack for me and ot was a cute fish-shapred ice-cream snadwich. I sat on my bed.

"Umm, the other day, I dropped my envelope. . and..i...was..-"

"You mean this?" I  held the envelope in my hand.

"Yeah. that!"

He attempted to grab it but I snatch it away from him. "You can't just take it, tell me a good reason why I should give this back to you."

"It's . . .umm . . ."

I smiled, lying to him to make him feel more comfortable, "I didn't read it."

"You didn't?" He sighed in relief. "Can i have it back?"

"Soooo, what's in it?"

"Just some stuff, I wrote. . "

I smiled, tearing the envelope. "If It's like this, It's fine right?"

He nodded. "Yes! It is!"

He was like an obediant little boy, smiling in relief, I started to laugh.

 

Ji Hwan's POV

She said didn't read it! Thank goodness!! I would have lost my pride if she did.

Then she laughed. It had been awhile since she laughed like that in front of me. And this time, her laugh is for me! hahahahs. Not HyunChul. but me! Wait. . .why am I getting over-excited? who cares.

I was happily enjying my time with her when my phone vibrates. It was a text messgae from the leader.

"Don't forget. 7:30 - Gameshow!"

I looked at the time. 7:15. I had to get a move on.

I say my goodbye and her empty eyes are filled with sorrow. . .I shut the door, when I hear a whisper.

"I missed you." I stopped in front of the door. Did I hear right?

---

Ji Hwan was leaving, but I was having fun for once.

"I got to go. I have a schedule. Byebye."

I waved. Even though we weren't going out anymore we were still allowed to be good friends right? But I couldn't help but feel a strange feeling of saddness. . .

"I missed you. ."

 

[Set of the gameshow!]

Ji Hwan's POV

[Mika] 1, 2, 3 Hello everyone we are Dae Guk Nam Ah!

We arrived at the set to do a live interview. The host was famous but was known for being crazy. . . He started with me. Asking EXTREMELY nosey questions.

"Now, for the maknae, Have you experienced your first kiss?"

"Yes."

That was easy, but then the next question stunned me.

---

I was sitting on the hospital bed, bored. the doctor had given me the OK to go home tomorrow as long as I keep on the medication. I switch onto the TV and noticed Dae Guk Nam Ah on TV. So this was why Ji HWan left early. I pressed on the remote control to make the vloume louder.

The host fired Ji Hwan a question. "Who is you're ideal girl?"

"I don't have one. I have someone i love already. So I don't have one."

I was surprised. He even got me curious. I could hear the fans cry and scream in the background.

Then he shot another question, which was very obvious. "Whose the girl?"

He frowned. oh boy. If anyone asked about his provate life he would get very over-protected. I could almost predict what would happen.

"Why should I tell you?! Do you know what would happen? Endless crowds and news atricles will come out!"

He sat down, pouting and crossing his arms. I knew this would happen. I know him too well. I laughed when Mika tried apologising to the host. Everyone was stunned. The broadcast ended. And I sat on bed again.

The next morning

HyunChul came and picked me up. At times he's sweet but other times he's just plain nosey. He started to giggle. Something was strange.

HyunChul's POV

I came early under Mika's order to pick her up from the hospital. We all had a plan that would last 3 days and 2 nights. I couldn't wait. After all, it's all in the spirit of Halloween~

 

Chapter 12 Previews~

Hey, This isn't funny, I'm scared!

---

I opened the door to the D-NA House, it was unlocked so I let myself in. . . I walk around the house, the lights didn't work, then a vampire lashes out from the ceiling. . AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

---

Injun smirked, the lights weren't working and his laugh sent chills down my spine, 'It's ok. . .trust me hehehehehehehehehehehhe~"

 

Chapter title: [Day One]- Halloween Special

 

LOL; Halloween is coming and I thought "Why not do a chapter special?"

Expect a fun chapter!! thanks for the comments ^^