Just friends

ⓗ ⓘ ⓢ - ⓝ ⓔ ⓦ - ⓕ ⓡ ⓘ ⓔ ⓝ ⓓ ⓢ

You stared at him blankly as you saw a familiar figure waving at you from a far, over JB's shoulder.

"_____, Let's go!" Mark yelled as he continued to wave over at you.

"M-Mian. It was nice meeting you!" You bowed and hurried off to meet Mark down the hallway.

____ is her name? She's such a cutie. 

 

Your next class was Dance with Mark. 

The class was held in a large room, set up just like a dance studio.

Full length mirrors plastered on each wall, rails for stretching, and a light brown shiny wooden floor.

" All right everyone! Dress up and then pair up. " The teacher announced in a cheerie voice.

"See you in a bit, don't get lost now", Mark teased.

You nudged him before walking with the other girls to the locker room as Mark walked with the boys to the boys locker room on the opposite end.

 

While getting dressed, you couldn't help but listen to the girls quarrel about Got7.

"Unnie did you hear! JB has this class with us! Who cares about Jackson!" ," Who cares?! I care because Jackson has this class too!"

You sighed heavily then took off your glasses. That JB guy?

 

Walking back into class with worn down white converse,black sweat pants and a fitted white crop top, you spotted Mark sitting across the room listening to his ipod as always.

He looked up and  spotted you as well, wearing worn down white high-top Vans, a black V-neck and Gray Sweats.

He slowly stood up and took off his ear phones off as you both strode towards each other in the middle of the room.

"Where's your skirt thing?" He asked poking your side.

You giggled and poked him back ,"I'll wear it when I need too. I want to be comfortable on our first day back."

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder,"Partner?" ," Partner.".

 

JB walked into the room with Jackson, both in skinny jeans, a white T-shirt, and Wolf Grey 23 Jordans.

"Which girl were you talking about Hyung?", Jackson asked as he walked beside JB and stared down at his phone.

JB hesitated, then sat on the floor across the room from you," That girl over there with the white shoes.".

Jackson looked over at Mark and You,"Ahhh, ____? She's a total nerd! So is that Mark guy she hangs out with.".

He nodded, extended his legs out with crossed arms,"I don't know much about that Mark guy but I think she's something, I just don't know what yet.".

"What do you mean Hyung? You like nerds now?"," Stop calling her a nerd. It's just the way she looked at me-"

"JACKSON OPPA BE MY PARTNER PLEASE? I mean please?", A girl with ash brown hair, pale skin, a burgundy V-Neck, black miniskirt and 2 inch black pumps asked.

"Sure Suzy... Help me-" Jackson plead as he was dragged away.

JB glared as he watched Mark help you to your feet by pulling you up, hand in hand.

Maybe they're just friends.

 

"Alright class, we're going to work on partner work,Tango!"

A few people sighed, including Jackson," I thought we were doing hip-hop", He exclaimed.

"Are you complaining Mr.Wang?", The teacher said firmly.

He shook his head and bowed a bit," A-Ani.".

Many girls chuckled and awwed at the sight of innocent looking Jackson.

" I don't know why so many girls like him. " Mark whispered with his arm still around your shoulder.

You smirked ," I don't know why guys want to be him.".

 

Mark held your hand as you dipped to the floor with one leg out behind you then twirled just like the teacher had showed us.

photo dancechap2_zpsvwnirlp4.gif

"Good job keeping up princess ____",He teased before continuing to dance with you.

You wrapped your right leg around his hip as he stepped his left leg out to the side,"Ugh, don't call me that. We're just getting started pretty boy".

photo dancechap21_zpsok9qorwa.gif

"I is duh offended. " He joked in a funny voice then stood back up straight.

After giggling as he picked you up, you mimicked his voice," Whay you duh offended, it was duh compliment!".

"Cause duh compliment is not duh compliment!" He playfully whined.

As you two continued to dance, JB watched from afar while dancing with his partner Min.

They seem pretty close... comfortable?

"Are you even paying attention?" Min complained as she let go of JB's hands.

He shook his head then stared back at her," No, I mean yes, I mean-" ," Pay attention!".

He sighed then took hold of Min's hands again,"Sorry, they're just a little distracting.".

Looking over to where JB's eyes were glued were You and Mark.

"Oh them? Pft, they're just best friends. Everyone knows that." ," Are you sure they'res not more too it?".

Min and JB did the leg  around your partners hip dance move," I doubt it.".

He stood straight and they both turned to look at You and Mark again," Why is that?".

" Like I said, they're just friends. I doubt Mark would like a nerd like ___ anyways.".