First

ⓗ ⓘ ⓢ - ⓝ ⓔ ⓦ - ⓕ ⓡ ⓘ ⓔ ⓝ ⓓ ⓢ

You stared up at the houses that passed by. When is this boy going to get here.

It was your first day back to SKS High after summer vacation. 

You were dressed in your simple yellow sweater, a black chiffon bow tie around your neck, a black skirt and a blush pink backpack.

Starring down at your white knee high socks and black shoes, you heard a familiar sound from behind you. Mark.

"Watch out! Mark Tuan coming your way!", He was biking towards you in his white polo undershirt peaking from beneath his Yellow sweater, black slacks and black shoes.

You glanced at him and smiled ," You remembered! " .

He came to a stop in front of you and hoped off the bike ," Yup. Hop on, I brought my skate board. ".

Happily hoping on, Mark quickly got on his skate board, decorated with many stickers, and sped off.

"How much do I pay you?", Mark had willingly fixed your bike after your dad accidentally ran it over a couple weeks ago.

He shook his head and looked back to make sure you were following," Ani. Anything for you, remember? ". 

Giggling, you caught up to speed with Mark as you both continued to the school ," Ara " .

 

Entering the school, mark chained your bike to pole while you searched your bag for his tie.

"Mark I think that's good enough" ," Aniya, I don't want someone stealing your bike." 

He stood up with a pleased smile on his face," Okay done, Tie me up! " 

You instinctively covered his mouth while you both laughed," Yah! You're going to give people the wrong idea!".

He scoffed as you began to wrap his tie around his neck,"Why would they? You're literally just T-" ," Shhhh".

His tie was navy blue with small gold stars all around it ,"Araso, you look spiffy now, kaja!".

You held onto Marks arm as you two walked to Biology together.

"Don't you dare let go of me Mark Tuan! I will get stomped on!"

I have known this girl for almost all of my life but yet still holds onto my arm like we're 4.

" I promise I won't, just keep close." He commented as they entered into class together.

No one stared at the both of you while walking in. Everyone seemed to be occupied on their phones or catching up with each other.

" Unnie! Got7 is here!" , " Hyung, Got7 is transfered over to our school! I heard they're looking for one new member to join" ,"AIGOO GOT7 GOES HERE~!"

Mark pulled your seat out for you as he sat down beside you,"Who's Got7?", You asked curiously.

"They're this popular underground boy band thing. They're also a gang, so beware of bumping into one of them.". He said unassumingly.

"Hyung I heard one of them has class with us!" ," OH MY GOSH! JACKSON WANG IS WALKING TO THIS CLASS!","I just want Oppa to love me.."

Starring at each other wide eyed, a guy with the same uniform as Mark, but with sagged pants and a black snap back," Hey what's up everyone!".

The guy with the black snap back began to greet everyone in the room and eventually came to you both ," Hey what's up love birds! I'm Jackson!".

He held his hand out for you two to shake," I'm Mark. This is ____. It's nice to meet you.". 

" Hey wassup Mark and ____,  is this seat in front of you two taken? No? Kay thanks!". 

Mark and you stared at each other confused. Who does this guy thing he is.

 

You walked to your next class alone while Mark went to the bathroom.

I wonder how many people are in Got7. Are they all like that Jackson Wang guy?

You stared down at the two books and one binder in your arms and continued to walk.

Before you could look up, someone had completely crashed into you, sending your binder papers flying everywhere and your books dropping to the ground.

The other person had come to a complete stop and dropped their phone.

"Mianhae! Mianhaeyo! Mianhae! Aigoo, _____. Why do you do this to yourself", picking up your papers, 

the mysterious person in front of you had began to help," Don't worry about it, I was on my phone.".

The person placed his hand over yours as  you bother reached for one of the text books.

You both looked up and simultaneously met eyes.

He had completely black hair, pale skin, and a sweet smile across his face.

Before he could speak you pulled your hand away and grabbed the other text book," M-Mian, again..." .

"Like I said, don't worry about it. " He smiled and handed you your text book.

The warning bell rang and students began to rush to class.

"Could I get to know your name by any chance?" He asked.

You hesitated a bit and stared at him cautiously ," I'm JaeBum by the way, but you can call me JB."