Chapter 9

The MAID is my BRIDE

Tiffany's POV

 

I woke up late.. I saw Master Siwon downstairs and seems like his rushing.. OH MY GOSH! I didn't even prepared his breakfast.. I walked downstairs..

"Uh. Sir, I'm sorry I didn't prepared your breakfast." I said

"(Thought of ignoring Tiffany) UGHH!!!" He shrieked

 

I felt sad and embarassed because he just ignored me and seems like he heard nothing.. "UGHH!! I HATE IT!! I hate being embarassed.. I went inside the bathroom and brushed me teeth..

"I WAS EMBARRASED!! I didn't make any wrong moves.. Hmm.. He didn't changed from the very start I saw him.. He's still SENSITIVE.. UGHH *yells* !!" I said while brushing my teeth.. I didn't recognized that Mr. Siwon entered the bathroom.. I washed my mouth so fast and faced him.

"Oh. You're still here.. I thought you're already gone to go to your office" I said nervously because maybe he heard what i have just said

"What did you said?" He asked.

"I said that I thought you were gone to go to office" I answered

"No, It's not that. I think i heard sensitive??" He asked, as if he is confused about what i have said few minutes ago..

"No, Nothing.. Maybe you just heard wrong word?" I said. I was so nervous and my knees and feet are shaking.. I made an alibi..

"Oh.. My stomach aches, I think I must take a poo.." I said but it was not true, just to prevent him from asking.. I saw him laughing at me.. EMBARASSING.. When i turned back, I talked with low voice.. 

"Are you saying something?" He asked once more

"Noo.. I didn't. I didn't.." I said and slowly left the room..

"Hahaha.." He continued to laugh and it made me to feel more embarassed...

I thought that he had changed.. But no, i thought his kind, but it's just only from the start.. hmp. :((

WaaAh.. I really hate him.. I hate SENSITIVE persons. After I emoted, I went out and joined Sica, Hyo and Soo in cleaning the house.

"Oohh.. So glad, the feeler maid is already here!" Krystal said

"Stop! or else i'm gonna slap your face!" Her elder sister said and Krystal and the other two remained speechless.. I tried to forgot what happened few minutes ago...

 

It was already night, the night is so deep, i already changed my outfit because i'm going to bed.. (Wearing a skirt 8 inches above the knee) OH MY GOSH, i forgot the garbages.. before i went to bed, i first throw the garbages. When I went out, I saw 3 men, they look at me with sharp eyes. As if I wanted to run so fast..

"uh.. Look, we're so lucky.." the first man said, i pinched the garbage bag so badly because i don't know what would I do.. Their surrounding me..

"Yeah right.. A beautiful and y girl" the second man said, I tried to run but I can't

"Uh, don't be scared.." The other man said, I cried because i'm so scared and it makes me crazy, suddenly I heard a loud beep, I looked back and it was Master Siwon,. I didn't look at them fighting.. I continued to cry, afterwards, Master Siwon put his hands into my shoulders.. 

"It's done" He said

"*Cries* Kamsamnida.." I said, I saw a bruise on his left cheek near the eye, we entered the house and I put a cold compress to his bruise..

"OUCH!!" He said

"*blows the bruise* Don't move, this really hurts" I told him and continued curing his bruise..

"ThaNks again.." I added

"Uhh,, aishh.. Next time, please be careful enough, huh.. TROUBLEGIRL.." He said and i got slightly mad..

"I..I *mad*" I didn't finished what am i trying to say because he stopped me

"aishh.. And one thing more.. I don't want to see you wearing that short skirt again.. People here in town can't be fully trusted.." He said as if he is my father when he gave me an advice.. I just laughed at him because he acts like one..

"Don't laugh" He said and i continued laughing..

"WHY!??" he asked 

"nothing, you're just funny because after you saved me, you just scolded me. I never saw person scolding me.. Just you.." I said and continued to laugh..

"--" He tried but I also stopped him and covered his mouth with my left hand..

"Don't try to add.. And another, I didn't tell you to save me with that guy.. I can defend myself (but I don't really know how to fight).." I said..

"Ahh..Really? You could defend yourself? Well then, why didn't you fight? You just cried at the corner.." He mumbled

"Aisshh *frowning*.. Please stop scolding me.. Just sleep because you look ugly with that bruise on your face.." I said and laughed

"No, no.. I'm still handsome you know?" He said and pointed his face

"Uhh.. HANDSOME,. In your dreams! Proud-stomached! magniloquent.." I said and laughed

"Hey, TROUBLEGIRL!" He said, I wanted to stop our quarrel that's why I pretended again, he tried to talk and i covered again his mouth.

"*yawns* ahh.. I'm sleepy and tired.. I have lot of work to do tomorrow..You too... take rest.." i said and walked upstairs..

"Aissh.. That girl, she always makes trouble.." He mumbled as if I didn't heard what he said..