First Day Being HIS Girl

The MAID is my BRIDE

Fany's POV

 

Yesterday seems to be a nightmare to be. An exquisite nightmare. Never expected that he felt the same way for me. Yes, I have realized that I just don't like him but I have completely fell in love with him. But I think that somethings wrong. Things seemed to be so fast. I was thinking that it was just yesterday when I first met him. I was reminiscing our past. I was so annoyed to him before but I had forgiven him that fast without him saying sorry.. Hehe.

 

Fast Forward..

 

"Ya! Fany-yah!!" Waah.. Who's this. I'm still sleeping and it's too early. I just slept few hours ago because up until now I can't believe that I'm now his girlfriend.

"Hmm.." I groaned and face the other side of my room. I didn't noticed who was speaking because my mind is still sleeping. Hmp.

 

"Yah! Fany!!" Then something was planted on my cheeks that made me wake up in all of the sudden.. It was him. He kissed me on my cheeks.

 

"Ye-yeah??"

 

"Why won't you wake up early?"

 

"Look. It's just 5 in the morning. I still want to go to sleep." I covered my face with the pillow. And tried to sleep again.

 

 

---

 

Guys. Sorry if I can't update. I'm really busy. Especially now, we'll be having our regional press conference. Please forgive me? :)