☕ // 001 Teaser

Fly High ☕ ― A cafe AU // Apply Open
header

A little teaser just for fun ;u; Also! The reviews are up as well please apply you guys!

the story

author's corner

the Hard Life of Kim Woohyun

— "I should really find some new workers.."

Ok- so to put it in a more simple way, it's just hard to be perfect.

Kim Woohyun, age 21 and the owner of the pretty famous cafe, Fly High thought to himself as he made sure to re-check this stereotypical college girl's drink. "So only one venti iced skinny hazelnut macchiato, sugar-free syrup, extra shot, light ice, no whip cutie?" Looking down at the list he let out a mental note to ask why people need that much of a detailed drink.

Oh the things he did to beat Starbucks.

Still, as a professional owner, and a good looking one at that, he didn't let his charming smile disappear as he was sure this customer would now come to this store and not Starbucks, or even worse, Cafe La Mer. "Yeah, and could you make it fast? I'm in a hurry." Nodding at the comment he gave her the change and told her to wait as he went to make the drink. Typically he wouldn't have made it himself but it was eight in the morning and there was no one in the line. Moving with light, simple steps it took him no worries as the other workers were clearly still tired from the morning shift that they had to come for.

Ignoring their faces Woohyun began to make the drink with ease, since it was clear he was far too perfect to even stare at the coffee machine to make the drink that was requested of course.

-

After the horrid morning shift ended it seemed like the busy afternoon rush came way too quickly. This time, he was in his office looking at the sales and prices their small cafe went through. Seeing the rise of the money they have gotten he couldn't help but to wonder if he should brag about it to the rival cafe near them.

Once he walked out of the quiet office, the peace that was there disappeared with the smell of burning coming from the kitchen.

As if being used to this, he grabbed the emergency fire extinguisher from the wall and started walking down where the smoke was coming from.

" SHHIIITTT!-"

One of the bakers, preferably the usual one who made all the trouble was running in circles while the fire was still going on strong in the middle of the room.

"God damn it Kwanghee not again are you serious?"

Usually he would have kept the fake smile going but he was a guy, and a guy who worked here for years that the guy should have known nothing was suppose to be burning in the kitchen enough to make a ing bonfire.

Of course, his reply was just as nice. "You don't understand! I was trying to help make a macaron!" Screaming he jumped to the owner of the shop as he stood behind him. "I know how you told me to never touch anything except for strawberry shortcakes but still!"

That man better be lucky that his shortcakes were the best.

"Where the hell is Kyungsoo anyway? He was in charge of macarons wasn't he?"

"I'm here."

Before he could even move is eyes to try to find him he saw the male holding some marshmallows in a stick. "I went to find these so we could make some smores."

-

That day, Woohyun was sure he was planning to fire the two if it wasn't for their great skills in their part of the shop. After getting the fire to die down and two stepped on marshmallows that Kwanghee was ordered to clean up, he went to the cashier who was getting orders for a couple who literally did not mind showing how much they loved each other with their 'I love you's or 'no you go first' or other things like that. God...he felt sorry for Yukwon today for having to deal with customers but hey that guy has a damn model for a girlfriend, maybe that was why he could have been smiling the whole time waiting for them to actually make a order so the rest of the people in line could get their turn.

The rest of the day went on with him flirting with most of the customers while getting in trouble with Choa's ear pulling for him to stop distracting the customers. In which he thought was ridiculous as most people came to see him and get great coffee as a bonus.