K - Walking After You

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo Story Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Walking After You

Author: cocktopus

 

Your life unexpectedly changes when you get called to your boss's office.

***

It's not really that hard to be an assistant. 

I mean, yeah.. you sweat, you lift things, you run around fixing last minute mistakes, with inhumane sleeping schedules which you complain about not really meaning it. because after all, you were the one applying for the job.

And to be honest, you loved it. It was always your dream to be a performer, but sadly, there was not a drop of talent on your blood. Not the one that was needed for the idol job anyway. And this, was the closest thing to that dream. Watching this kids run around, singing and dancing with all their strength inspired you to do you own job. After all, they only looked that good after your exhausting effort to get everything perfect for them.

And it was a job you were good at. You were good at organizing, listening and following orders.

'The Boss wants to see you' a voice shouted from behind you as you carried a thousand of hangers with clothes for the photoshoot you were assigned to work on today.

 

 

 


There were only two reasons why you would get called to his office: you're either promoted, or fired.

Read here :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter