Final.

I Remember

I hate you!” Luhan shouted, pushing the taller male back. His throat was raw from screaming and his body ached. “If you hate me so much then go!” Sehun responded his voice wasn't a shout but it was loud. Luhan looked at the male his eyes puffy from crying and his lips trembled. He didn't really hate the younger male. He doesn't know why he says the most cruel things when mad. Luhan let out a frustrated scream, bringing his fists down on the taller male's chest, his fighting was useless, his hits never are meant to hurt and besides the other was stronger than himself. Sehun's eyes glared down, he caught the older male's wrists and held them above Luhan's head. He brought his face down to met the deer like male, “If you hate me, why are you still with me? You crawl back to me like a helpless little deer.” His words pierced Luhan like a bullet. “I'm not helpless!” He shouted trying to break free of Sehun's grasp. Sehun only tightened his grip, bruises would take place later.

 

Sehun scoffed, he was exhausted emotionally. Throwing Luhan's arms down he pushed the male back and out of his way making the small fragile deer stumble and fall upon the couch. Luhan recovered quickly, he picked up a near by vase and threw it with all he had, “I hate you, Oh Sehun!” He screamed as the vase hit the young male on the back, shattering into pieces. The vase had cut him and blood ran down his back and soaked his clothing. Sehun took in a breath, anger building up. “You ing .” Turning around he stared at the older male with anger in his eyes. Luhan stared right back, although he was shocked he didn't show it. “Then leave!” Sehun exploded as he stalked towards Luhan. Luhan took a step back but was blocked at the pillar that stood in the middle of the house. Sehun's breathing was heavy and his heart raced. He had made his way to Luhan now, arms one each side of his head. He leaned down so there faces were at level with each other. Sehun hit the brick pillar with his hand several times, shouting “All you do is say you hate me! You whine and complain that I'm not enough! I ing give you everything I have and all you do it insult me and disrespect me!” Luhan pushed Sehun away but Sehun only came back so Luhan's only thought was to kiss the raging male. Sehun respond with his own kiss, their lips moved together in a frustrated kiss.

 

Luhan's hands went up to Sehun's hair where he tugged on it harshly, Sehun bit Luhan's lip, the taste of metallic entering both their mouths. Sehun backed up a bit and Luhan jumped, arms wrapping around his neck and legs around his waist. Their kiss lasted for what seemed like forever and when they parted both male's were out of breath, panting was the only sound in the house now besides the blood pumping in their ears. Sehun leaned his forehead against Luhan's as he closed his eyes, taking in the scent of his lover. Luhan was so beautiful. “I love you.” He whispered, hands gripping the male's thighs so he wouldn't fall. Luhan closed his eyes and took in Sehun's words. “I love you too.” A chuckle left the younger male, “I thought you hated me.” Luhan didn't respond he only made a noise of protest. There was a silent agreement that this fight would never be mentioned again.

 

Later that day, Sehun had left for work and Luhan was at home. There was a knock at the door. Confused Luhan looked up from the couch. There was two more knocks before the front door was kicked down and unknown men had entered. Luhan stood up immediately. A scream left his lips as one of the intruders pointed a gun, they weren't masked and Luhan took in each of their features. “Don't move!” Luhan did just that, he probably couldn't move anyway, fear had settled in his limbs. The man holding the guy looked back at the two behind him. The two nodded and advanced towards Luhan. Luhan's eyes widened and he dashed out of the room, trying to make it to the back down but he was too slow. They had caught him, grabbed his arms and hit him in the head. His vision had blurred for a second and his head pounded along with his heart now. He felt a warm liquid flow from his head and fall down his face. Soon his world turned back.

 

Sehun came home, the door busted down and the house a mess. And a messing Luhan. Sehun's heart raced and his eyes searched for the male. “Lu!” No answer. He ran to the master bedroom. Luhan wasn't there either. A small green note laid on top of the messy bed, “We have your cute little toy, Oh Sehun. Meet us at the place as usual.” Sehun gulped. A new passion burned in his stomach something he had never felt before. He marched to the closet were he stomped down on the floor board until it broke and a metal box appeared. He fell to his knee and got the cold metal box, inside laid a gun, bullets and money. He took out the weapon and it's ammo. “Lu, I'm coming.”

 

Sehun walked down the street, he wasn't far now. Sirens could be heard and he knew the police had found them, most would be comforted by this thought but Sehun was determined to go and kill these bastards himself. Sehun's walking turned into running. He ran until his lungs burned and his legs ached. The flashing lights of the police car came into view and soon the police themselves. Sehun's heart picked up it's speed, it felt as if it would jump from his chest. “Sehun!” Luhan's voice entered his ears, he could see the deer like male, his eyes were puffy and he had dry blood on the side of his face. A sharp in take of breath could be heard from him causing on of the officers to turn. “Excuse me but this is closed off. It's dangerous.” Sehun ignored him and began to walk now. The man shouted and Sehun hit him, pushing him back. He did the same with anyone who threaten to get in his way. Soon he was up front and pass the cars, the men who took his beloved stepped out of the car, shouting from both sides was soon tuned out as Sehun only focused on his Luhan, Luhan's eyes pleaded with him, begging him. Sehun smiled, “I love you Lu.” He mouthed, he walked once again, cocking his gun. The shouting increased and he could feel the painful feel of a bullet entering his leg. The sound of bullets hitting the ground was around him, bullets once again entered his body, legs, arms, torso – everywhere.

 

Luhan was screaming, tears running down his pale cheeks. “Sehun!” He repeated over and over. Sehun stopped, he was about ten feet from the man holding his Luhan was gun point. He locked eyes with Luhan, his eyes screamed a thousand things but his lips said one, “I'm sorry.” He then locked eyes of the man holding Luhan's his expression changed into that of a killer. He gave no warning and brought his weapon up quickly, Luhan turned his head to the side as Sehun shot. He felt the arms of the man holding him loosen and from just that he knew Sehun got him. Luhan broke free but his body couldn't move, fear shook him. Sehun paid no mind to this as he took down the other two who manged to wound him even more. Sehun had won. Luhan's knees gave out and the next thing he knew Sehun was holding him. His clothes soaked in blood. Luhan buried his face in the taller male's chest, crying. Sehun didn't speak.

 

The older male moved his face away and looked to his side, his eyes widened.

 

There on the ground laid Sehun, no longer moving, no longer breathing. He has turned back and Sehun was no longer holding him but his words lingered in the air, “I love you, Lu.”