It's all happen in Airport?

Kim's family holidays?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the language and some typos maybe? Btw enjoy guys~~

 

 

 

 

Parent room

“ah myung.. ah….w-wait…” a tiny voice came from the younger man. “What again baby? Hnnn.” The older asked. “Myung have you close the.. ahh door already? I just don’t want our sons heard…ahh don’t tease stupid.” Sungjong say again. “Yes baby, I’ve already close and lock it. Now focus on me can you!?” Myungsoo say before he gently bit at Sungjong’s milky skin again.

 

Meanwhile at their sons room.

“Yeollie? Did you heard that?” The younger brother asking his older brother about something.

“What Gyu-Gyu? FYI It’s Yeollie ‘Hyung’ because I’m your hyung!” Sungyeol reply the younger brother and trying to sleep again. He already know the sound of his mother moan ever since before sunggyu birth already. In other words, he already used to ‘that’ sound.

“Aish.. Did you heard our mother voice? It’s kind pain to heard? Should we help Mama? I think Papa make something that Mama don’t like?” Say the younger he actually are sleepy but can’t sleep because of his mother voice too loud that night.

“Yahh Dong-Dong why you are crying?” What wrong with you? Ask Howon to their second younger Dongwoo.

“Hyung sobs sobs I’m scared” Dongwoo reply with tears on his face.

“Why you should scared Baby Dongie?” Whisper Woohyun to Dongwoo meanwhile Howon pat their brother to keep him calm.

“I don’t know. I don’t want Mama died tonight” The second younger reply make the older line burst into laugh. The twin really comforting Dongie very well. Yea they already think Dongie as their son actually. After Dongwoo already sleep, Howon lay his body beside Woohyun and whisper “Good Night my baby twin, I love you” then he kiss woohyun forehead and hug the other tightly before trying to sleep again. Woohyun, who already red just stay at other chest and trying to sleep too.

“Aish It’s nothing. Just go to sleep already. Mama and Papa are playing at their room. Nothing to worry. Just sleep okay?”  Sungyeol say to the younger brother. Actually the Hyung liner already know what happen to their parent. It all because of their Papa hormone want to be satisfied. And his mother fault too because the way he moan so loud than other night. Yes they always heard their parent’s making out at least 3 times in a weeks. They just endure it because they know how his papa when come to their y mama ever.

 

 

 

 

After 1 hour passed finally the sound of their parent’s making out didn’t hear anymore. So the five sons finally completely asleep.

 

Meanwhile at parent’s room.

“Myung… ahh?” Say Sungjong to his husband. “Yes baby? Do you want another round again?” Ask Myungsoo again. “No just want to say I love you Myung, and thanks for that. It was the best.” Sungjong whisper to the older. “Hahaha baby since when our greasy sons rub on you hahaha btw I love you too baby,” Myungsoo continue again, “You’re the best ever come in my life baby and our sons too and you know what? I’ll be always here for you my love” and then he connecting their lips together and let their tongues play together. Suddenly, Sungjong handphone start ringing disturbing their sweet moment. Sungjong push Myungsoo and pick up the phone without waste time and Myungsoo pout beside him.

“Hello?” Sungjong say after pick up the phone.

“Hello Hyung?”

Yes Seonkyu? What wrong?

“Am I disturbing you, Hyung?” Ask the younger again.

No, Not at all. What’s up Kyu?

“I just want to ask you. Did you remember next week is our parent wedding anniversary?” Have you prepare the party for them like previous year we celebrate together Hyung? or do you wan-?” Before Seonkyu finish his words, Sungjong already cross it and 

Owh me!!! I’m forget about it ohmaigodd. Myungsoo, who lay beside the younger quickly panic and ask his husband “Do you want third round baby?” Loudly until their brother-in-law on other side clearly heard and just sigh heavily.

Sungjong seriously can’t remember special date of their parent at all. Well he already have five sons, Five trouble that make his daily sweet or hell everydays. So no wonder he can forgetting the date right? Lucky his brother already make preparation from beginning so Sungjong’s and family just come to the party and bring the present for their parent only. The rest, the younger brother will take care already. Finally Sungjong can sigh relief. He thanks the younger and off the phone then lay beside Myungsoo to continue  sleep. And Myungsoo just hug and kiss the younger forehead before together continue sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning is calm then usually for Sungjong. Well actually every morning will be horrible to him. But this time is school holidays and their sons are not going to school so he just preparing his husband breakfast first. After done breakfast,  Myungsoo go to kiss his wife and their 5 kids, then he finally leave for work. Before Myungsoo closed the door, Sungjong remind his husband to take one week leave for next week party and Myungsoo just nod before close the main door.

“Where are we going next week Mama?” Ask Gyu-Gyu to his mother.

“Owh baby, We are going to Jeju island to celebrate wedding anniversary for grandmother and grandfather, it sound excited right?”  Sungjong replied his sons happily.

The other sons just cheer happily because they will meet their grandmother and grandfather again.

“Urm, Mama.. Can I ask you something?” The second younger Dongwoo asking his Mama.

“What Baby Dongie? Just ask already.”  Sungjong who still at the sink to wash the dirty dish just reply his son without facing him.

“About yesterday night… Why Mama sou-“ Before he got finish saying his word, Howon quickly say “Yahh Dong-Dong just finish your breakfast already or Hyung will eat the rest of your food.” Said Howon, who already know what will the second younger will ask their Mama.

Meanwhile Sungyeol and Woohyun who happily eating didn’t pay attention about the second younger conversation at all. And Lucky their Mama not paying attention at the question too. Because Sungjong still busy to clean the kitchen. For Sungjong, Kitchen is his favourite place after the bedroom. Even there is one time Myungsoo  are sulk with Sungjong just because the younger didn’t allow Myungsoo to cook for him, even just ramen. Because Sungjong know how clumsy his husband. He just grateful married with myungsoo and had 5 adorable sons.

 

Yes first son is the childish behaviour all the time but will responsible when come to his other younger brother’s. The second and third is twin. Kim Howon and Kim Woohyun, Even they are twin but their personalities really different. For Howon, he more like to dancing all the time while Woohyun like to watch princess movie when he got free time. Also Woohyun is the cheesy in the family. He always flirt with noona’s while Howon like to flirt with men only. But what Sungjong didn’t know the twin always flirt each other too. Sungjong sigh, whatever as long their family happy it enough for him. Next for second younger, Dong-Dong who look alike dinosaur (?) Well this blame to Myungsoo because when Sungjong pregnant Dongwoo, Every night after back from work Myungsoo will ask Sungjong to accompany him watching all types dinosaur things. From movie, documentary until to manga. All about Dinosaur, maybe because of that, his second younger son really love all types of dinosaur. Even his clothes, toys and many more must have dinosaur thing on it. And lastly his brat,  arrogant and strawberry addicted Gyu-Gyu. This son really make him got headache almost everydays. What he do? He always want something but didn’t ask properly. For example “Mama, milk” “Mama, put a lot strawberry for me” “mama this” Sometimes Sungjong always think how old his sons till he can give command to him. Even when with Myungsoo too he will give command like “Papa, before you wanna kiss me, make sure you already take bath or else don’t ever dream to kiss me” Woah he act like brat right? Thinking about his five sons can make sungjong laugh like crazy person sometimes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day by day passed till the day for their family will go to Jeju island finally come. But something happen make sungjong in bad mood already. It all about his stupid husband that actually forget to apply leave and had to go work to make sure everything is fine and after that he can go holidays with his family. Meanwhile sungjong who already launch the war with his husband just give the older his dead stare and don’t you dare want to Jong-Jong with me.

 

Myungsoo who panic just follow his husband left and right to console his husband to calm down but what he get is the angrier sungjong only.

“Don’t you dare want to Jong-Jong me. I already remind you last week. Why can you remember that ing message?” Myungsoo who already sad just stare at the floor only. He can’t make eyes contact with younger. And for SungJong, He didn’t know why he just feel so angry with his husband mistake. It’s not first time Myungsoo make mistake. Even before this, the older once left their third son at supermarket just because Sungjong ask Myungsoo to buy salt and sugar. He goes with Woohyun but when he back home he just bring Salt,Sugar and Lemon flavour Lube? Myungsoo just realise he already left Woohyunnie at supermarket when his husband ask where their third sons. Lucky their neighbour, Jiae work at supermarket and bring Woohyun back to his family.The true is, woohyun left his papa to flirt with jiae that time. And now just because Myungsoo forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter