Tutor Needed

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ok yo so I lied. I finished chapter one this morning and decided to post it today rather than having it on Monday. Chapter 2 will be up soon! I hope you guys enjoy it!

     “Hey Baek wait up!” Baekhyun stopped abruptly and  turned around. "Oh hey Tao!" He smiled and waved at his friend. Tao quickly caught up,  panting as he quickly tried to regain his breath.  "I was wondering if you wanted to come over to Xiumin's later and study for the exams next week. We can hang out afterwards if you want." Baekhyun smiled "I'd love to! Around what time?" " Right after school if that's okay with you. " Baekhyun nodded. His mother was away on a business trip and his father works until midnight. So to avoid loneliness he accepted. "Sounds great!  See you at the front gate then?" Tao nodded. Baekhyun sighed and watched his friend disappear into the crowd of students.  He smiled as he recalled the first day he met Xiumin and Tao. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't see the person that was walking right in front of him. He bumped into the notorious Park Chanyeol. 'Oh great' he thought as he rubbed his forehead. "Watch where you're going nerd." Baekhyun scoffed. "I am not a nerd! You should be careful with where you stand." Chanyeol looked at him in disbelief. Baekhyun just ignored the look and kept walking. 'What a jerk?! Who does he think he is?!' He walked into his science class and zoomed to his seat. He sat down and sighed. 'What are you doing Baekhyun?  He's just another student.  Why do I feel this way?' He thought. Baekhyun groaned and facepalmed himself. It was going to be a long day for him. 

 

      The day seemed to have taken forever to finish. Baekhyun was exhausted after a long day and a tough p.e. day. He just wanted to go home and sleep today's events away. But alas there was only one class left. His calculus class. Don't get me wrong. Baekhyun loves calc. It's just that a certain rebel is in that class. He sighed heavily as he slumped into his seat. Baek quickly scanned the room. 'No Chanyeol. Yet'  He kept his eyes on the blue door hoping that the rebel is not coming to class. When the final bell rang he felt relieved.  No Chanyeol. He sighed happily as the teacher continued t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter