Beginning

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer was so close. Anticipation filled the hallways as students talked nonstop about their plans for the upcoming vacation. Meanwhile the teachers were cramming in time to make study guides and final exams. Everything was going to be chaos in the next few days. But, it was all worth it once that bell rang on June 4. Some students spent long hours studying while others won’t even pick up a book. Everyone had their place, everyone had their groups.

 

     Byun Baekhyun was one of those ‘nerdy’ students. He was a straight A student with a goal of graduating as valedictorian of his class. His best friends were the president of his Junior class and the captain of the mathletes. He always put his feelings behind as he focused on his studies. He was a very likable kid. Despite his status as a nerd, most people enjoyed his company.  He wasn’t exactly popular but he wasn’t a loner either. However, he did have a problem with the school’s rebel Park Chanyeol and his squad. Chanyeol was the complete opposite of Baekhyun. He had no interest in anything except basketball. They couldn't be any more different , but that was the beauty of their relationship. It wasn't that they hated each other. It was just that with being on opposite sides of the system,  things between them just did not fly.

 

*ok so I just wrote this and chapter one is in progress hopefully it will be up sometime on Monday. I'm sorry for the wait but here it is!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter