Hidden Two Sided Sorrow

Trapped emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao sat on the windowsill and gazed at the rain pouring outside. The raindrops slid down the glass the same way tears slid down his cheeks. He felt like something inside him had broken beyond any repair. The chineese boy let a shuddering sigh past his lips as tears continued to roll down cheeks.

“You don’t have to be alone at a time like this..” said a soft familiar voice. It was barely above a whisper yet Tao herd it all too well. Hands wrapped around Tao’s torso from behind in a heartbreaking embrace.

Tao didn’t say anything. He held back more tears that threatened to spill. Words were no good at this moment. Feeling Sehuns bare warm chest pressed against his back sent a shudder down the chinese members back. He , himself felt so cold that his feet and fingers had gone numb. It’s no wonder. Sitting there on the cold windowsill with no sense of time. Just sitting there and drowning in his sea of emotions.

“You’re freezing cold hyung.. How long have you sat here?” Sehun asked as he laid his head down on Tao’s shoulder.

Not sparing Sehun a glance and continuing gazing out in the darkness he replied “ Longer than I should have..”

Tao lifted his arm to brush the tears away. He calmed himself enough so to seem like it wasn’t a big deal and turned his head to look at the chaos of hair that was Oh Sehun’s head “Don’t worry Sehuna. Let’s just go to sleep.”

Tao tried to stand up, but the hand around his waist held him where he was. “Oh c’mon Sehun. Let’s just go to sleep..” There was no response.. It was eerily quiet and then Tao herd it. The quiet sobs that were making his shirt wet.

“Sehun..? What’s wrong?” Tao immediately sat down and turned the other around to see his face. There was a stream of tears and despite being turned around Sehun still didn’t let go. “Sehun.. You’re making me worried.. Just please tell me what’s wrong..” The chinese member was wiping away sehun’s tears with the sleeve of his shirt as best as he could, despite sehun refusing to lift his head. “I might not be able to help but you can trust me!”

Sehun only cried harder “..You’re such an idiot..”

Tao didn’t understand what was meant by that “wha-“

“I can’t stand to see you like this Huang Zitao! Ever since Kris left you’ve been withering away! You don’t smile, eat or talk with us anymore! Every night when you think nobody is looking you sit here in the cold and cry alone!” Sehun sobbed loudly after what he said. “It hurts me so much to see you like this every night..” The familiar voice cracked adding the last part. It made Tao’s eyes fill with tears again because it made him feel as if he had been the source of Sehun’s pain without even realizing it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter