Son Sunju

The Seven Ex-es
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A woman in her 30's stepped inside her one and only daughter's luxurious and not to mention, too-much-purple, bedroom. It was her daughter's favorite color. And if she could, she would change the entire world to purple.

                          

The woman then headed towards the bed and saw the comforter, grumpled on the bed. She was about to pull over the comforter, expecting for her daughter under it but a hand reached out to her shoulder. 

"UMMA, GOOD MORNING!"

"Aaargh!" the woman sat on the bed in shocked, she had her palm on her chest. The teenage girl, who just had her bath and was wearing her PE outfit, laughed and joined her mother on the bed and hugged the older tightly. 

"Aigoo, this girl." her mother chuckled and pecked her daughter's forehead.

She smiled and walked to her makeup desk and the hairdryer. 

"I know you have volleyball practice today but isn't this too early?" the mother asked while fixing the bed sheet. 

"I just feel like practising alone while waiting for the others to come. I don't know why." she chuckled while drying her hair.

"I'm going down now. Your father is making breakfast, I'm scared he'll burn the house down." her mother sighed.

The daughter chuckled and shook her head while doing her hair. She tied her brunette hair up with a black ribbon tightly. Then, she applied sunblock on her arms, neck and face. She looked up on her reflection in the mirror and smiled once she was satisfied with her look. She grabbed her tote bag and ran downstairs.

 

She turned to the kitchen to be welcomed by a sight of her mother pulling his father's ear while walking out of the kitchen while nagging at him about the messy kitchen.

"YAH! SON DONGWOON SSI I TOLD YOU TO NOT EVEN STEP INTO MY KITCHEN. THIS IS MY TERRITORY."

"YOU DON'T YAH ME HEO GAYOON SSI AND PLUS, THIS IS MY KITCHEN. I BUILT IT WITH MY MONEY."

"BUT YOU-" "MOM DAD!" she yelled and with that, her parents stopped quarelling. She grinned at her parents. 

"Okay Im going now, please don't quarrel, bye take care!" She hugged and pecked her parents' cheek and ran quickly towards the door. 

"Wait, Sunju-ah! I'll make you REAL food for breakfast!" she said while catching up with her daughter.

"It's okay, mom. I'll have my breakfast at school." she smiled while putting her Nike sports shoes on. 

Her mom sighed. "Okay then, take care, dear." she nodded and waved at her mother before getting out of the house.

Since, it was still early in the morning and she had nothing to rush for, she decided to just walk calmly and enjoy the fresh morning air;-

Sunju and her family lives in a neighborhood in Busan but they're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter