Drabbles Galore~

Kpop Drabble Dump #3

Leo & Ken- “Champagne”

PG

 

Leo runs his long fingers over the flute of his glass, casually observing the gathering of prim and proper socialites his parents considered ‘friends’. Of course none of them were his age and needless to say, he was bored. Eyes squinting almost closed, the man wondered if he might just be able to slip into a peaceful slumber.

    The sound of gagging shattered that notion right and proper. Sitting up, he peered at the surroundings, the source of the noise unclear. Leo didn’t have to wait long as a man stumbled into the room, hanging on the doorway frame, half out of sight. Clearly he thought he was alone as he failed to notice the other man entirely. Leo silently rose, going over to the hunched figure.

    “Excuse me- sir?”

    But the face that suddenly shot into Leo’s line of sight was certainly no sir, this boy looked to be about his age. Blinking slightly, the man raised a hand. “Sorry, sorry! I just-” another cough.

    Leo watched in confusion as the man finally stopped coughing

    “I tried the champagne…” the boy choked out, embarrassed and slightly out of breath. “My name is Jaehwan.” he smiled and just then Leo decided that maybe attending these gatherings wasn’t so bad after all.

 

Zico and Cream- “Snapshot”

PG-13, for language

 

    “You !” the indignant leader of Block B shouted.

    A chuckle on the other end of the line. “Look, I’m sorry Zico, I just really needed the money. It’s just a photo” the voice belonged to Cream from M.I.B

    “It’s a compromising photo, and you know that damn well or you wouldn’t have taken it” Zico was still not appeased.

    “Maybe you shouldn’t have left it laying around in your ca-”

    Zico flailed and interrupted. “It’s from forever ago, Jesus! You still had no right to take it!”

    Cream casually glanced at the photo he’d found in Zico’s car. The two had an arrangement. Zico liked to be messy, Cream liked to clean. Cream also needed money, bad. While cleaning last time, he’d found the photo. It was a polaroid, ages old, of an intoxicated Zico draping himself literally in Park Kyung’s lap. Cream was sneaky and he’d realized he held paper gold in his hands. He’d threatened to release it, tabloids paid well, but he wasn’t really going to….maybe… Zico didn’t need to know that though.

    “Look the newspapers will pay a fortune, you can deny it was ual, I have money and your rep is clean. Sound good?” he bargained.

    Zico was having none of it. “Oh yeah, sure, after Jaehyo outed me publically, bull I can deny it!” he sent yet another glare towards their visual.

    “Well, we need to come to some kind of agreement…” Cream teased

    Silence, then finally a response; “How about I make an entirely different kind of offer…?” Zico wasn’t yelling now, he was practically purring.

    Cream snickered on his end. That worked too…


 

Richard and Xander- “Letters”

PG-13, mature themes

 

[Authors note: This is a random ship my fiance and I have cooked up. Richard is actually a real person, turned more into a fictional character but his bio and information is all based off a true story. Richard is Richard Kim, the older brother of Kim Moonchul (Moon) from Royal Pirates. Richard died in a car accident years ago but this is a “fictional world” where Richard and Xander met in a highschool AU. All U-Kiss characters represented are accurate portrayals. I base this off the fact that Kevin of U-Kiss is close personal friends with James from Royal Pirates and so this backstory began, of a relationship that never actually existed in real life, just to clarify, before Richard’s death. ]

 

It started out like any other high school relationship; subtle, cautious, tender, and experimental, but it ended tragically. Just when Xander had been expecting them to become more, fate had other ideas. Richard had died in a car accident about a year later after they’d started dating and Xander was left with so many questions and what ifs. Being the personal type he was, Xander decided it was best to get these thoughts out more creatively. So he’d started a small, very personal, very private diary. It started with memories, which led into thoughts, further on; remorse, and finally the Letters.

It was a difficult idea to wrap one’s head around, which was why Xander kept it to himself. He liked to think Richard could read them, so he always addressed them personally. He’d write about their love or how much he missed just being held. Sometimes, he’d cry. Tonight appeared to be one of those nights.

He finished the letter for tonight, this one had been about how the cold winter nights only made things worse, and wiped his eyes, closing the book softly before crawling into bed, pulling the blankets up high. Shortly after settling down, he fell asleep.

The next morning he tried to convince himself, multiple times, that he was still dreaming, but to no avail. The book lay open and a message had been scrawled under Xander’s feminine calligraphy.

Don’t Cry”


 

Minwoo and Eric- “Intense”

R, ual content

 

    Eric smirks, walking out of the bathroom, completely smug with himself. Behind him, Minwoo mutters curses as he picks himself up off the slick tile. His legs are shaky, courtesy of his assailant, as he finally stands. Minwoo grabs his pants from the floor, tugging them on harshly. Again he mutters about their leader and his drunken habits. Secretly though, he kind of enjoyed it. He’d all but asked for it, teasing Eric to a violent point, and he’d whispered ‘come ons’ all night as the older male guzzled baekju.

    As Minwoo begins to hobble his way out of the thoroughly-wrecked bathroom, Eric’s arm blocks him from going further. He now has a cigarette; how cliche. Minwoo starts to speak but Eric’s snide comment silences him.

    “You have to admit….that was ing intense”


 

Mark and Eli- “Rumors”

PG

 

It’s late at night in a hotel, they’re standing in the dimly-lit hallway. Eli is holding Mark against his chest tightly. Mark’s face is contorted with the sobs he’s still heaving and Eli’s patting his back comfortingly. Neither of them intended to get this far but now, now they’d been caught. U-Kiss could maybe handle a scandal, GOT7 could not. They were too new, too fresh. Rumors were already flying and Eli had to do what was right for Mark, even if it hurt them both.    

He softly kissed the top of Mark’s head, smoothing some of his hair down. “This isn’t over…”


 

Kyung and Chan- “Alone”

PG-13, for controversial themes

 

[Warning: implied very slightly, don’t like, don’t read. Kyung’s little brother is named Park Chan, this is indeed the same person. ]

 

Kyung pushes through crowds of people, running full-speed. He couldn’t explain rationally why he was so worried. Something about the words: “I miss you” had really started all of this. It wasn’t just that, it was also the last message he’d received from his brother that night.

“Mom’s been out, for days this time, she didn’t bother to call and, naturally, there’s no food...I hate this. I hate this life”  

So, Kyung had left, without a single word to explain his actions. His brother was alone and he was going to change that.


 

Soryong and Daeryong (aka Tasty Twins) - “Snowdrop”

PG-13, for controversial themes

 

{Warning, again: I ship brothers, it’s an issue. Don’t like, don’t read.]

 

    Cackling, Soryong lets another handful of snow trinkle from his fingers into his brother’s hair, waiting below the window. Daeryong ruffles the locks but laughs none-the-less, looking up into the house for the culprit, even though he knows who is behind the playful attacks.

    “So~...?” the elder twin puts down the shovel he was using on the unrelenting snow banks, smirking slightly. “Don’t make me-”

    “What, come up there? I came to you” Soryong wraps his arms around his brother’s neck and hangs there.

    Daeryong wrestles his brother right into the snow, the two laughing as they roll around.

    Soryong stretches up, pulling Daeryong in for a kiss; innocently enough but both of their eyes spark mischief.

    “Baby it’s cold outside…?” Daeryong quips and Soryong nods.

    “Brilliant minds think alike...”

 

Donghyun and Minwoo- “Regrets”

R- for ual content

 

[Warning: Underage tage implied with the baby maknae. Yes, I shamelessly ship it]

 

    He’d let himself fall to a new low. It’d happened just once, the leader of Boyfriend hadn’t been in his right mind, he’d been stressed and exhausted and honestly concerts were the worst for . Rooms had been divided and, luck of the draw, had the maknae Minwoo in his room.

    It’d started off with innocent curiosity….sort of. Curiosity had led to so much more and the ever-responsible leader had let his body and the intensive heat rule over reason. Minwoo had been damn near pliable by that point and Donghyun had done the unthinkable. Now his deflowered maknae was only full of more curiosity. Donghyun’s only regret; The maknae had more energy than he did.


 

Junsu and Changmin- “Passion”

PG-13

 

    It was more than lust. It was more than and it was even more than love. No one would understand. These sessions were private, but intimate and entirely taboo. Changmin and Junsu were both aware that they were risking everything. If anyone found out that they meet up, even after the lawsuit, the consequences were severe.

    Maybe that’s why every single touch, every stolen kiss was all the more meaningful. What they had wasn’t just a relationship; this was passion.