One

Nothing Can Seperate Us

HYUNSEUNG POV

My name is Jang Hyunseung, the leader of JK Corp., which is actually consist of J Enterprise and K Group, my wife's company.

Let me tell you about my wife, the one that I love since, forever.

Her name is Kim Hyuna―oh wait, I mean, Jang Hyuna. Let me tell you, she's the best type of a student, a boss, and a learner. Well, for me she's the most perfect gift that God gave me. Her perfect doe black eyes, her beautiful nose, her appealing pink lips, her brown hair that suits her perfectly, her awesome slender body, and her aegyo that melts my heart everytime I see her. A perfect definition of a 'dream girl', isn't she?

Unfortunately, to all of the guys out there, she's mine. Her proud husband. Her one and only proud and amazing husband.

We've been married for 5 years now. Hyuna and I, is living a great life, surrounded with happiness and love. It's not really different from our before-marriage life, which we share great times and sad things together.

And, oh, hey, I'm a vampire too.

Don't worry, unlike 5 years ago, I can control my lust really well and my beloved wife invented this amazing potion that makes me an ordinary human anytime she likes―told ya, she's smart―which means, we can have that thing anytime we like. Or mostly anytime she likes.

One thing that I don't know is, how can she invent that thing. She's not into unusual things, but suddenly she came out with that potion 4 years ago.

And yeah, we already did that thing for so many times, but up until now, we haven't had any heir for our company. Not like if I'm pushing her or what, but I think, it's pretty odd. I suggested her to go to my family's doctor, but, well, she seems to be brokened by my statement.

Which breaks my heart too.

Well, guys, I knew I'm not a good husband. But what should I do? I've experienced so much unusual thing, and I knew she doesn't have this thing called 'infertility'.

Once again, I knew I'm not worthy to be her husband, but well... I hope this doesn't involve any unusual thing like I suspected. I hope.

* * * *

Earlier today I got the news that my wife is having some sort of a meeting with a company with a weird name. Indesinens. Their tagline is "numinis in aeternum". I heard this company came from Europe, and a very important business partner with K Group.

I haven't met her in a few days because of my business meeting outside South Korea. We called each other every time we have time, even it's only a few minutes. But she never tell me about her meeting with this company. I got the news from the internet.

I tried to call her but she's not answering her phone. Even though it's possible for me to go there directly, right now, to JK Corp. buildings (well, she moved mine during my 10 year absence), I decided to hold my curiosity and wait for her to come home.

* * * *

HYUNA POV

I came home after finally passing a long day. It's 7 P.M right now, and I'm pretty sure Hyunseung had arrived. I unlocked my phone and find out that he had miscalled me for so many times. I sigh and entered our apartment's passcode. "Yeobo, eodiya?" I screamed happily.

No one answers.

"Yah, you better go out now! Do you know how much I miss you? Hm?" I put my bag in our sofa and walk towards our kitchen to grab some mineral water. Suddenly two big arms wrap my body. It's him!

"You, why it took so long for you to come home... You should've just ask Choi Secretary to replace you..." His lips travelled from my ears, down to my shoulder. I giggled and turned my body, hugging him tightly.

"How about you? Leaving me for years?" I smiled. "And also, don't you ever lay that lips of yours to my body if you haven't drink that potion you idiot~" I circled my hands in his neck. He brushed the tip of his nose to mine.

“For your information, I did. And I thought, we’re over with that thing, baby? Hmm?” He carried me all the way to our bedroom. “Yah, you, you never change your scent, hm? After 29 years I spent with you... My favourite scent...” We lay on our bed together side by side and he buries his face into my hair. “I never regretted the day I met you—“

“I bet you didn’t even remember that day! You’re not even a month when I was born and when you visited me!” I pout, while enjoying his embrace.

“I don’t care! At least that baby managed to see his love of life when he was just a month old~” He giggles. “You should’ve told me about your meeting with that company with that unusual name~ How could you let me know about that via a news portal on the internet? Huh?”

“Really? It was written there?” I smiled. “I don’t think you have to know about it, Hyunse—”

“Of course I have to! I am your husband! And yet, I’m also our company’s CEO, your childhood friend, your lover, and your—“

“Lifetime partner. Whoa, I even memorize that!” I smacked his cheeks. “Like, you know? That’s somehow one of our business partner when you left me without knowing anything for 10 ing years!” I give some pressure on the last 9 words. “You don’t even know them. And I will go home too, right?”

“But I miss you, Jang Hyuna!” He seemed to exegerate the part when he mentioned his surname. I can resist his whine, so I give him a peck on his lips and hugged him.

“Now let me clean my self and then we can sleep.” I stand up from our bed and walk to the bathroom. Suddenly he whispers, “Hyuna,” “Hm?” “Let’s take a bath together. I haven’t take one since my arrival~”

“YAH YOU LITTLE DIRTY CRAZY BLOOD ER YOU'RE INSANE!”


MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE <3

9.png

and orz here's a Trouble Maker christmas photoshoot from last year that makes me squeals like a freak when it first came out!!

(and well there is this video that I really want to share but my youtube doesn't work (and also the other google products duh) so if it's normal alrd I'll share them too)

So here's an update! Hope you enjoy my present~!

~batseeker~