final.

"Say Cheese!"

It merely started as a distraction.

It had been three weeks since Luhan had started pining for the grey-haired pizza boy from Pedrico's. Ever since that fateful day when he showed up in front of his door despite not having ordered any pizza (which to this day he still hasn't figured out how it happened), Luhan had been, well, observing him from afar.

Widely-known online for his photography blog under the alias, "Deer of the Dawn", Luhan had quite the reputation to uphold. In terms of his photography, Luhan mainly specialized in taking pictures of people. Modeling, candids, portraits, nudes (except for his tall red-haired neighbor who Luhan claims to have the body of a god and therefore deserves to have his, ahem, body framed on his bedroom wall), he's got it all. 

Luhan remembered that day quite well. In fact, it had just been after he had been kicked out of his neighbor's apartment for the third time this month for attempting to take pictures for his bedroom wall. He had almost finished editing photos for his blog of the blond waiter from the restaurant just near his apartment when he heard a knock on his door.

"Hello? Your pizza's here," a voice called.

Luhan had turned towards his door in confusion. Sure, he was hungry, but he never did recall having ever picked up the phone. "Pizza?? I didn't order any pizza!!" he exclaimed as he marched towards his door out of annoyance. Had it not been for delivery, the waiter on his computer screen would not have had orange skin. Luhan bumped his foot onto the ottoman as he walked, causing him to nearly trip on his feet and almost yell in pain. Out of frustration and the blaring pain of his big toe, Luhan opened the door.

"I'm not gonna p--", he yelled before glancing at the pizza delivery boy's face. The first thing Luhan noticed was his height. The boy was quite lanky, but he had a very slender build. His black pants with his green and red polo fit his body so that Luhan could clearly see how fit the boy was. His skin was bronzed, and his vibrant grey hair and plump lips stood out. For a mere five seconds Luhan was mesmerizedTaking notice of the pizza delivery boy's good looks, Luhan immediately made the first move.

"Well hello, handsome," Luhan flirted as he positioned himself to lean on the side of his door. 

The pizza delivery boy, however, wasn't so flattered by his compliment. "Um," he side-eyed, "yeah, that'd be ₩13,000...?" 

For a pizza delivery boy, he was very attractive. In Luhan's eyes he looked attractive enough to be a model. Suddenly it was as if a lightbulb above his head. "Right, uh, money, right..." he nervously chuckled. "Just hold on a sec, let me go get my wallet," he told the boy before he ran off back inside his apartment. 

As he searched for his wallet he also found his prized Olympus E-M10, and he made sure the batteries were full and the memory card still inside. He hurried back outside to pay his ₩13,000 for the pizza.

"Alright thanks, sir," the delivery boy thanked Luhan as he handed him pizza. "Have a good day!"

But just as the delivery boy was about to leave, however, Luhan had to get down to business. "Wait just a minute," Luhan halted him as he put the pizza down to get his camera ready. "Someone as attractive as you are surely can't be nameless," he remarked with one eyebrow raised. 

"It's Jongin, sir," the delivery boy replied, "And I really need to go or this next delivery's gonna get cold," he added with a friendly smile as he hopped on to his motorcycle to leave. As if on cue, a bright light hit Jongin's peripheral vision before he blocked it out with his hand. And then another one followed, startling Jongin and slightly ruining his vision. Jongin saw series of flashes were being emitted from Luhan's camera and realized that he was being photographed. "Um hey, could you cut that out, sir?" he politely asked.

"Are you kidding? I can't miss out on such a lovely face! This'll surely end up on my wall, framed and displayed for everyone to see," Luhan proclaimed. While Luhan took more photos Jongin rushed out as fast as he could and sped out of his motorcycle to his next destination. 

"Wait!" Luhan yelled out as he ran after him. "I haven't taken enough yet! Plus, I'll need you !!"

Without a second thought Jongin revved up the engine and drove farther out until Luhan couldn't reach him. As the motorcycle engines faded away Luhan bent over and panted out of breath. God, that was terrible, he thought. There was no way he was running that far for a photo ever again. Walking back, Luhan browsed through his photo library before he realized something.

His memory card wasn't in his camera.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Luhan yelled as he fell down on his knees. Just as he thought he had Jongin, he had failed himself and hurt his pride as a photographer. In despair, Luhan walked back to his apartment.

As he picked up his pizza he noticed the box and the contents printed on it. Pedrico's Pizza, hmm? Luhan checked around the box and his smile widened as he found what he was looking for: an address and a phone number.

And since that day, Luhan followed Jongin day by day, hoping to get some worthy photos of him for his blog. After all, he figured his red-haired neighbor could wait.

 


 

"Ahh, yes! My schedule's back on track. Our plan totally worked, Chanyeol," Baekhyun proudly told him as he was getting ready to see his students at the nearby preschool.

Chanyeol guiltily shrugged. "I guess," he replied. "But I feel terrible for putting him in this mess," he added.

"Just relax, Chanyeol, it's only going to be for a few weeks. What could possibly go wrong?" Baekhyun reassured him.

"I guess you're right," Chanyeol replied after contemplation. "I'll see you after work, Baek."

"Yeah, see you later Chanyeol!" 

 


 

"So what am I doing exactly?" Jongin asked. "I don't exactly feel comfortable in this state," he complained as he was wearing nothing but a wide sheet of fabric to cover himself. He was standing in front of a white backdrop while surrounded by what appeared to be softboxes and spotlights.

"Oh relax, handsome," Luhan told him. "I just need a couple of photos of you. In the , that is."

Jongin was not in the least bit happy about the current situation. In fact, he was actually terrified. The photographer had ordered pizza from him only to be dragged in, stripped, and locked in to his apartment. He'd probably tell Chanyeol later about this whole ordeal.

"Now beautiful, say cheese!" Luhan exclaimed brightly.

Jongin sighed. This was going to be a long night.