Just Feel

Hypnotized

A/N okay so this is the last chapter T-T i know it over! ugh. I"m happy yet sad. This was the longest story I have ever written and it's done! ;-; I want to thank everyone who subscribed and stayed here waiting for me to update. I really appreciate all of you that read my story it really means a lot to me. So, yea I won't ramble for long, I just wanted to thank you guys. So here's the last chapter :) Hope you like it :D

Kyungsoo opens his eyes and stares at the familiar plain white ceiling of his room. He's back at his dorm on campus. Kyungsoo can feel how majorly puffy his eyes must be. He feels so heavy and tired; all he wants is to cover himself with his blankets and sleep. Which is what he was about to do until Luhan worms his way into his room, too happy and too chipper for the morning.

Kyungsoo could've sworn the room to his room was locked before he went to sleep.

Kyunggie~ Wake up~”

The smaller shifts his gaze to the side where Luhan is standing and narrows his eyes.

How did you get in here?”

Luhan has on a mask of innocence as he glances towards the bedroom door. He lifts a finger and sheepishly points to it.

The door?”

Kyungsoo reluctantly sits up on the bed and turns to face Luhan giving him a blank stare.

It was locked.”

No it wasn't.”

Yes. Yes it was.”

Luhan swallows knowing full well that he has been caught as Kyungsoo stares at him with that signature stoic expression of his. It's not like it's the first time Luhan has picked the lock to Kyungsoo bedroom and gone in without permission. Suffice to say that the blonde was running out of excuses.

Kyungsoo sighs and gives up on trying to get Luhan to admit to picking the lock. He has known for a while that, that was the method Luhan used to get in the room. Kyungsoo chooses to play dumb to humor the elder.

I made pancakes. Chocolate-chip pancakes~”

Luhan can see the younger visibly perk up at the mention of a sugary breakfast. The blonde grins.

Come on. Get out of bed. The food is ready.”

Kyungsoo watches as Luhan skips out of his room. He somehow manages to drag himself out of bed nd makes it to the kitchen table and sits across from Luhan. There are plates of bacon and chocolate chip pancakes. Kyungsoo looks up at Luhan and raises an eyebrow.

It's your favorite. The more the better, right?”

Uhm, sure?”

Kyungsoo looks back down at the plates and digs in. He knows what this is. Luhan never likes waking up early. Never has. That's the reason Luhan got afternoon classes in the first place. Luhan is doing all of this because he is trying to make Kyungsoo feel better.

After that moment with Jongin in the kitchen, right when Jongin was walking out, Luhan came in right after. The blonde saw Jongin's face as he made his way into the kitchen and then turned to find Kyungsoo, crying and sitting on the floor hugging his knees to his chest. Luhan tried to coax Kyungsoo into telling him what happened, but the smaller wouldn't budge. Needless, to say that the rest of the night was a blur and Kyungsoo doesn't really remember much. All he knows is that Luhan never left his side. The blonde opted to stay and sleep with Kyungsoo in the living room than with Sehun. By the next morning, some of the roads had been cleared and the four, who had dorms on campus, finally could go home. If Baekhyun and Jongdae noticed the state Kyungsoo was in, they didn't mention it.

When Luhan and Kyungsoo made it to there dorm, Kyungsoo walked straight to his room and locked the door behind him. He hadn't gotten out of his room until this morning. It's been two days since what happened with Jongin and Kyungsoo still hadn't told Luhan what had happened.

Kyungsoo knew what this breakfast was. He knew Luhan too well to think he didn't have any ulterior motives. Kyungsoo is on his fourth pancake, which he finishes and washes down with coffee. He sets his cup down and looks up at Luhan, who only beams a huge smile towards him. Kyungsoo manages a small smile and leans back into the chair placing both his hands on his lap. Kyungsoo bites his lower lip and shakes his head at Luhan. He moves his gaze and stares down at his lap.

The blonde blinks a few times and stops eating and leans back into his seat as well. Luhan sighs in defeat. He his lips. He directs his gaze towards Kyungsoo.

You don't have to tell me what happened.”

Kyungsoo nods and starts to get up from his seat to go confine himself in his room.

Just hear me out.”

The smaller stills once he's already standing erect from his seat. He doesn't want to talk to Luhan about what happened, he already knows that Jongin isn't the one with the problem. The problem is within himself. Kyungsoo, mulls over Luhan's requests and sits back down, prompting Luhan to say what he wants to say.

Luhan gulps as he rests his elbows onto the table preparing himself for what comes next. He reminds himself to stay calm ansd most importantly, under Sehun's suggestion, to keep himself from raising his voice at Kyungsoo.

First, let me just say that I'm not trying to pressure you to do something you don't want. Secondly, please hear everything I have to say before you respond or go back into hiding.”

I'm not hiding.”

Kyungsoo, please.”

The smaller sighs and nods and looks at Luhan waiting for the blonde to continue.

Okay...well, I know that there are things that you don't want to tell me and thats fine. That's completely ok. I just hope that in making your decision..with...Jongin...I hope you take into consideration what I am about to say.”

Luhan looks at Kyungsoo expectantly trying to see if the other has heard what he has just said. When the blonde doesn't get any sort of response, he exhales a frustrated sigh.

Okay, you know what? I told you not to say anything. That's right. You're just doing what I told you, but how about you nod or shake your head once in a while? Cause otherwise it's going to get really hard to communicate here.”

Kyungsoo blinks a couple times and then nods.

Right. Just...”

Luhan takes a deep breath in and out.

Just, don't let what happened with your ex influence what you have with Jongin. I mean, what you might have. Just...Jongin...Gosh! Look I know I was the first one to be completely against the idea of you two being together, but now I think he may just be really good for you. He loves you, Kyunggie and he wants to change for you. He has changed for you. I mean even at parties he doesn't even glance at any other girls or guys....”

Kyungsoo drowns out whatever Luhan says after that. He is still trying to wrap his head around the fact the Luhan, LUHAN, is actually trying to lobby on Jongin's behalf right now. Kyungsoo trusts his friend's judgment of people whole heartedly. Being the more social out of the two, the blonde knows a thing or two about reading people. So, to have Luhan sitting in front of Kyungsoo saying that Jongin is right for him and that the dancer is indeed a good person, well that alone maybe...sort of...kind of...throws Kyungsoo for a loop.

The smaller rises from his chair and Luhan stops talking.

Kyungsoo?”

I...I need to think.”

Kyungsoo walks away and goes to his room leaving Luhan in the ktichen with a sad expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days pass and it's already time for the Christmas performance. Kyungsoo is sitting down backstage in his black suit and tie, hair pushed back, with his plump heart shaped lips tinted a warm pink. He moves his head back and forth searching amongst all the performers for a specific someone.

Luhan didn't question Kyungsoo or try to put in a good word in for Jongin after the breakfast incident. The blonde gave his friend the space he needed to think, but otherwise, Luhan was still the same eccentric Luhan, Kyungsoo knew and loved.

To say that Kyungsoo simply missed Jongin was an understatement. The smaller missed the daily conversations he had with Jongin when Luhan wasn't around. He missed the many attempts Jongin came up with to convince Kyungsoo to go out with him. Kyungsoo missed the way Jongin's cologne smelled when the breeze blew and he got the chance to drown in the alluring aroma. He missed the younger's hypnotizing brown eyes. The eyes that had lured Kyungsoo the first time him and Jongin saw each other. Kyungsoo really missed Jongin.

The elder thought about what would be the right thing to do with this wholse situation with Jongin. He thought of all the pros and cons of being in a relationship with Jongin. He thought of what others might think when they see the resident playboy being tied down to someone like Do Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo thought about everything that could possibly go wrong if he said 'yes' to Jongin. He also thought about how much it would hurt Jongin if he said 'no'.

Jongin had already said that he didn't mind just staying as friends, but Kyungsoo knew better. The younger had already declared his love for Kyungsoo. So, the elder knew that Jongin wouldn't be content with a mere friendship forever. It seemed that nothing made sense the more Kyungsoo thought about it. However, in a rare moment of clarity, everything magically seemed to have an answer. Kyungsoo had gotten so frustrated and stressed, worrying about what to decide, that instead of thinking and weighing his choices, and thinking of the consequences, he finally let himself 'feel' for once. If he was to make a decision on whether or not he wanted to be with Jongin he couldnt allow himself to think with his brain. At least, not completely.

Kyungsoo rises form where he is sitting and begins walking around, not satisfied that he still hasn't found the person he is looking for.

The elder took Luhan's advice of not letting his past realtionship ruin the one that he could have right now. Luhan was right. The past should stay in the past.

Kyungsoo gets on his tippy toes and cranes his neck to see over everyone. He doesn't stop until his eyes land on a certain tan dancer leaning up against the far wall, with his eyes closed. Kyungsoo pushes his way through the crowded backstage until he is right in front of the person he was looking for. Jongin has his earbuds in and seems to be oblivious to the chaos around him. Kyungsoo eyes Jongin up and down, which only seems to reassure him of his choice. There is no way, Kyungsoo can go one more day, one more minute, one more second without having Jongin near him again. Kyungsoo really likes Jongin and he'll be damned if he let's the younger go, because of his inability to move on.

The elder reaches out and intertwines his fingers with Jongin's. The dancer's eyes fly open at the sudden contact. Jongin's eyes settle on the small man in front of him and then shift down to their intertwined fingers.

Kyungsoo? What-”

Jongin doesn't have enough time to register what is going, or ask Kyungsoo what is going on, because the smaller, suddenly, tugs the taller forward and places his lips on the lips of the dancer.

Kyungsoo was expecting the kiss with Jongin to be anything special, but nothing could've prepared for this. It's was like that feeling of being able to breathe in a breath of fresh air after being underwater for such a long time. Kyungsoo had never felt so alive. Jongin lightly pushes Kyungsoo back.

Wait, why-”

I want this. I want to give us a try.”

Kyungsoo manages to say breathlessly causing Jongin to look at him like Kyungsoo has just given him the best Christmas present ever. The elder grips at the front of Jongin's shirt tugging him towards him. Kyungsoo glances at Jongin's mouth and his lips. He looks back up at Jongin.

That and...”

Kyungsoo nods to something above them.

We're standing underneathe mistletoe.”

Jongin stares at Kyungsoo like he has lost his mind.

Are you serious? Don't play with me. You really want this? You're not joking?”

Kyungsoo loosens his hold on Jongin's shirt and swallows. His previous shot of intense bravery winding down. He still manages to look at Jongin straight in the eyes as he tells him his answer.

Why would I joke about this? I want this. I want us. I want you, Kim Jongin.”

Jongin looks into Kyungsoo's eyes, searching for any indication of second guessing, but finds none. A huge smile forms on Jongin's face as he rests his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder and lets out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding. Kyungsoo takes this opportunity to get something off his chest.

Jongin, I'm sorry.”

Jongin pulls back and his face is all sorts of confused.

I'm sorry I strung you along without giving you an answer. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I never meant-”

Jongin places a finger on Kyungsoo's mouth, silencing him.

Don't be sorry. I understand. I'm just glad you finally gave me answer.”

Jongin breaks out into a huge grin and then looks up. He montions towards the mistletoe.

So, that whole kissing under the mistletoe, is that like a one time thing or?”

Kyungsoo smirks as he pulls Jongin towards him by the belt loops of his pants.

Just shut up and kiss me already.”

This time Jongin smirks.

I would love to.”