I Like You. Goodbye.

I Like You. Goodbye.

Your pov.

 

I stretch my body and jump out from my bed. I looked outside the window and breathe in and out. What a nice day. I should ask her out. I smile when thinking of her. She's such a beautiful, no, she's perfect, no, she's a goddess. I just can't enough of her. I remember the first time we met, I was so shy and my face was like a tomato.

 

 

flashback

 

 

"(your name) !" June called me. "What? Cant you see I'm busy here?" I said to him. I was busy writing lyrics and compose song. "Krystal ! She's here !" he said. I froze and looked at him. I gave him 'really?' looked. He nodded. "OMO !! But what is she doing here in YG's building?" I asked June. He shrugged his shoulder and drag me to our dance studio. Me, June and basically all the trainees were standing in there. And there I saw her, with the other four members. "Kids, you know who are they, right?" Mr.Yang said. "Krystal!!" one of the trainees shouted. Krystal heard it and giggled. OMG so cute. "F(X) will be touring our building and we need a few maybe 6 or 7 peoples to guide them, so I will make a contest. Show your talent in front of them and they'll pick whoever they want to guide them....personally." Mr.Yang said and the trainees cheered. "This is your chance, sing her your song." June whispered to me and patted my shoulder. I nodded and he wink at me. "Lets get started !" Mr.Yang shouted. 15 minutes passed and its my turn. I sang the song that I compose especially for her. I bowed after I finished sang the song. My heart was beating irregularly when they stand in front of us, to pick the winner. Luna and Amber choosed two person each and Sulli and Victoria choosed one each. I was nervous when Krystal walked towards me. "I want you." she said and smile. I was mesmerized by her beauty that I don't move. I just stared her. "Hello?" her voice make me startled. The trainees around me laughed and she, the Krystal Jung giggle. I could feel my cheeks burning red. "Let's go?" she said.

 

 

end of flashback

 

 

After the touring thing, we became closer. We exchanged numbers and always hang out together. I feel like we're couple. I can't help but smile when remembering our memories. I took a deep breathe. Maybe I should confess but what if she reject me? But what if she likes me too? I should give a try and if her reaction show the opposite, I'll just say it was a joke.

 

*ring ring*

 

I took my phone and look at the caller id. I can't help but smile seeing its her name. "Yeoboseyo?" "(your name) !!" she said and I could sensed that she's in a good mood. "Woah. You sound happy. What's up?" I asked her. "Guess what" "What?" "Myungsoo asked me to be his girlfriend !!!" "...oh" "Are you okay?" "Yeah. I'm suprised. Congratulations !" "Thank you, (your name) !! You're the best friend that I ever had. I gotta go. Bye !!" "Bye..." After she hung up, I threw my phone and broke down in tears. 

 

 

2 Months later.

 

We, me and Krystal, still a friend and yes, I never told her that I like her. She and Myungsoo dated for 2 months already. It would be a lie, if I say I'm fine. It's been 1 months we haven't hang with each other, so I decided to ask her out and she agree with it. We met at the cafe, the place that we always hang together. I'm late for 5 minutes but it seems like she doesn't care since she was busy with her phone. Probably texting with her boyfriend. "Hey" I said making her looked at me. "Hi!" "So...." I was ready to talk to her but then, I heard her giggled while looking at her phone. I sighed. "Krys." I called her. "Hmm" she hummed while looking at her phone. I gave up and just stare at her. 15 minutes passed, she's still with her phone. I sighed and snatched the phone from her hand. "Yah !!" "Listen here." "Give me my phone back!" "I like you." "What?" "I said I like you." "Of course you like me, I'm your best friend." "I like you and from now on, I never want to see your face again." "W-why?" "Because, you're hurting me and my heart." I said and gave her the phone. "Goodbye." I said and leave her.

 


 

short. i know. TT.TT goodbye ~