Midnight Romeo

Midnight Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby, where’s my tie?” Park Chanyeol’s deep, husky voice filled the Park Household at just 7 AM in the morning. He searched his walk-in wardrobe, in hopes to find his tie that his oh-so-sweet lover had given him on his birthday last year. Even though his wallet is filled with dollar bills and credit cards, he could have gotten all the ties in this whole entire, he still insisted on using the ones Byun Baekhyun either chose for him or got it for him.

 

“Yeol, honey, you took it with you when you came to the dining area for breakfast. It’s on one of the chairs. How forgetful can you get?” Baekhyun replied, slightly chuckling at his husband’s forgetfulness.

 

“Oops, sorry baby. You know I’m always forgetful as . Thank you for reminding me, love.” Chanyeol admitted as he approached Baekhyun , tie in his hand. He gave a sheepish smile to Baekhyun, and the latter know very well what that means.  Slightly shaking his head, he hung the tie around his husband’s neck and proceeded to tie his tie for him.  Chanyeol stared lovingly at the petite boy before him and he wondered what did he do to deserve such a wonderful boy. Unable to resist, he leaned to peck his husband on the lips, receiving a shy smile from the smaller boy.

 

“Are you ready to go, love?” Chanyeol questioned. Baekhyun nodded his head as he put on his shoes and both of them walked into the garage to get the car. Chanyeol got into the driver seat while Baekhyun entered the passenger seat , Chanyeol then leaned over to help Baekhyun buckle his seatbelt. Despite being together for many years, Chanyeol never fails to take good care of Baekhyun. Once both were ready, they sped off to work.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun first met at a coffee shop near their university. Baekhyun had accidentally spilled coffee on Chanyeol’s dress shirt while turning around after grabbing his coffee, Chanyeol was of course fuming mad as how the hell was he going to go to his lectures with a huge coffee stain on his shirt. Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun with a glare, expecting the boy to apologize to him and at least help him clean his shirt. However what he got was, “Why did you stand behind me? Look, now my coffee is wasted because of you.” Baekhyun then walked off, not even sparing a glance back at Chanyeol. Chanyeol stood there, dumbfounded. He could not believe this, that boy just spilled ing coffee on his ing expensive Armani shirt and he didn’t even apologize, instead just blamed Chanyeol and walk off? Scoffing, Chanyeol went to the bathroom to clean his shirt, swearing to kill the younger boy if he ever sees him again. Little did he know, the boy he wants to kill so badly, happens to be in the same university and lecture as him. Thanking the lord, Chanyeol can now plan his sweet sweet revenge.

 

“Hello everyone, my name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter