Hunting

Selfless

Right after the development of their plan, everybody spent a lot of time gathered around the coffee table on the living room, carefully perfecting said plan to the point, considering all options and even designing back up plans.

Soon as they conceived the perfect plan, they decided to put it to the test the next day. Baekhyun had hugged them all before they left and had given Sehun a big kiss, receiving a lot of catcalls.

They had been gone for three hours and Baekhyun was sitting on the couch with Jongdae, who had been asked by Sehun to take care of Baekhyun. The younger had his head on Baekhyun’s lap, mostly to prevent him from pacing.

“They should be here by now.”

“Baekhyun, please stop imagining horrors in your head. If something happened, we would already now, after all bad news are quick to spread.”

“What if they can’t warn us? What if someone is hurt?”

Jongdae sighed deeply before reaching up to grab one of Baekhyun’s hands.

“Stop it! Don’t think about it, they’ll be fine. They have Kris and Tao and Kyungsoo there. They are most definitely okay.” Then, with a more joking tone he added. “If you continue to worry, I have to kiss you to make you stop, just like in the movies, and then Sehun will punch me, maybe Kris too, and I don’t want that.”

Baekhyun made a disgusted face before they both dissolved in laughter.

 

 

 

 

Jongdae and Baekhyun were sleeping soundly, cuddling with each other on the couch, when the front door opened and the sound of loud voices. They were startled awake by Chanyeol shaking them awake.

“You’re back!”

“We are.”

“How is everyone?”

Chanyeol looked away for a second and Baekhyun’s heart dropped. Jongin, who was standing in the doorway, was quick to interrupt.

“He’s joking. Chanyeol stop doing that.” Chanyeol, the idiot, just started to giggle like a little child. “Ignore him; he got himself slightly electrocuted while cutting the electricity wires. Everyone is okay.”

“Sehun hurt his ribs though.” Commented Yixing from the doorway.

“Minseok and Kyungsoo couldn’t hold the security guards for much longer after the power cut, so they had to jump from one of the windows on the first floor. Tao slipped while jumping and he landed on top of Sehun, both of them fell, Sehun hurt himself a little bit on the ribs and Tao sprained his ankle. They are fine though.”

Baekhyun didn’t even listen, he stood up in a second and went to search for Sehun, stopping only when he saw Junmyeon bandaging Tao’s ankle, to give the younger boy a tight hug, muttering some comforting words in his ear and petting his black hair, to which the boy responded with a big smile. He didn’t left Junmyeon unattended, giving him a friendly peck on the cheek.

He found Sehun in his bedroom. Minseok was disinfecting a scrape on the boy’s hand while Kris watched from the doorway. Baekhyun slid past Kris and cradled Sehun’s face and kissed him.

“Wow…I’m still here.” Complained Minseok but his eyes softened when he saw how worried Baekhyun was.

The younger turned to Minseok and hugged him too, leaving a pouting Sehun behind. For a good measure he hugged Kris too.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I was just worried.”

Sehun got up and hugged his boyfriend, placing his head on his own shoulder.

“I know you were but everyone is here and we are okay.”

He stood there rocking Baekhyun back and forth, just holding him in his arms. Minseok, being the sensible person he was, grabbed Kris out of the room, giving the couple some privacy.

As soon as the older boys left, Sehun decided to fall into his bed, pulling Baekhyun on top of himself, gently, as his ribs still hurting. The older noticed his boyfriend’s scrunched face and started to rub circles in his torso, hoping that it soothed the younger.

“Tell me what happened.” Asked Baekhyun in a whisper, adding a kiss to his request to convince the younger.

“It went as planned. We got near the dorms and Junmyeon and Kris stayed in the cars. We decided that Junmyeon would pick Minseok and Kyungsoo, while Kris picked the rest. Junmyeon was the better choice to pick them because, let’s face it, Kris is intimidating as heck. We actually had to walk for quite a bit, we parked two streets away from the dorm. When we got there, we had to wait on an alley because Taeyeon and Sunny were still there. And then wait a little bit more to make it seem it was a coincidence being there. We watched outside as Minseok and Kyungsoo went to talk to the security guards. It was hilarious to see; Minseok was being extra fluffy, swaying from side to side and squealing, Kyungsoo just stood there watching them with big puppy eyes. I think that Tao actually filmed it to show it to Jongdae. While they were acting like cute, Chanyeol and Yixing went to look for the electricity panel, which was on the back of the building and cut the wires. Yixing told me that, for some reason, Chanyeol was almost electrocuted. I asked them about it but neither of them was willing to talk about it. As soon as the lights went out, we climbed through one window on the ground floor, Jongin broke the window actually. So from there we went, to the first floor. Jongin picked up the lock and he got in. Truth to be told, I wish I could unseen some of the things we found in there. It kind of made me appreciate more the fact that I have you” The sentence made Baekhyun smile at him, so beautifully, that Sehun kissed him, making the other boy smile even further.

“What happen after you found scary things in there?”

“We searched for her room and grabbed all the laptops and tablets and such. We brought more than we should, just to be sure and to make them believe it was a robbery, once they realize their stuff was taken. But then Junmyeon called Jongin and told us to get the hell out. Apparently, one of the guards started to…get very touchy with Minseok and Kyungsoo kicked him in the nuts. Since we couldn’t reach the window on the ground floor in safety, we opened one on the first floor and just jumped. Jongin first, then me, then Tao who fell on top of me, hence the rib pain. It was kind of an adventure.”

“It was. You are all my heroes.”

“But I’m special, right?”

“Of course you are special. You are the most special of them all.”

Baekhyun grinned at his boyfriend’s pouty face before kissing the pout away.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo had been extremely fast to call his friend and everybody was surprised when a tiny little girl appeared in their dorm, armed with her own laptop and a lot of other things that made Chanyeol twitch in his seat with urges to touch them, making Jongin slap his hands a couple of times.

She worked hard for a couple of hours, breaking passwords time and time again. At one point she kicked everyone out of the room, Chanyeol and Jongdae were being nuisances and she was getting irritated. Jongdae had commented on how similar she was to Kyungsoo, earning him a smack on the head and a kick to the shin.

Everyone was quiet and Sehun was sitting on the kitchen, cuddling with Baekhyun when Kris appeared at the door, with a grave expression, asking him to join himself and Minseok in the study. Baekhyun had looked at him, clearly worried and he immediately reassured his boyfriend, saying it was probably nothing.

When they arrived at the study, Minseok was there and by the expression on his face, it was something serious, which made his stomach drop.

“What’s wrong?”

“The photo is gone. According to Kyungsoo’s friend, Miyeon, every account of Sooyoung was thoroughly checked and everything is off. However, we found a video in on her email, that I think you should check.”

As soon as the video started, Sehun knew why the others had such a serious expression; the video shown footage of two big men, beating the crap out of Baekhyun. Once in a while, Sooyoung would appear and ask him questions, mainly of why hadn’t he done what she had told him, in the specific way she told him or to threaten all of them, in an attempt to made him do such stuff.

At some point, Sehun asked them to stop. He was sick to his stomach to see Baekhyun’s pained expression and the screams he would let pass his lips were agonizing to him.

“Why are you showing me this?”

Surprisingly, it was Minseok who gave him an answer.

“What you have seen in this video, while not pleasant at all, may be a way for us to get rid of Sooyoung forever. Blackmailing someone and beating them up for that purpose is punishable by law. We can send her to jail with this. Not only we cut all the strings she might have attached to Baekhyun but we might prevent her from doing this to someone else. However, I am sure that Baekhyun is never going to agree with this, he is a wonderful person and doing this is against that gentle nature of his. We are telling you this because you are his boyfriend therefore you should be aware of our intentions and you should have and input on this matter.”

“I understand but you have to know that I will be talking to Baekhyun about this. I don’t want to hide such thing from him. He has as much to say about it, more than us, and he deserves to know.”

Minseok and Kris nodded. They understood and commended the attitude of the maknae; both of them were seeing Sehun in a whole new light and what a fine young man we was proving himself to be.

When Sehun left the room, Kris turned to Minseok.

“How do you think this is going to end?”

“I don’t really know. I respect their decision but I want this over.”

Kris never saw Minseok looking so down. He gently put his arm around the older boy.

“Everything will be okay, you’ll see.”

 

 

 

The conversation with Baekhyun hadn’t gone well but Sehun was expecting that. He had calmly explained why he had been called to the study and what he had seen. Baekhyun had been mortified when Sehun told him; the younger had to kiss the tears that had gathered themselves up on his boyfriend’s eyes.

When Sehun had told him, he was considering showing the video to the police; Baekhyun had been vehemently against it.

“That is too extreme Sehun; we’re talking about sending her to jail.”

But unfortunately for him, Sehun was pretty much dead set on going his way, so he proposed something else.

“We can talk to her if it makes you feel better but this can prevent another story like yours from happening.”

Baekhyun hated it, he didn’t want to send her to jail but Sehun had a point. He nodded to his boyfriend claiming that he would still be talking to Sooyoung. Sehun agreed as long as he could go along with him when the time came. To seal the deal, Sehun kissed his boyfriend.

“I love you.”

“I love you too. Even when you make sense when I don’t want you to.”

 

 

 

 

A few days later, Sooyoung finally texted Baekhyun to meet with her, everyone was on edge. They knew about the deal between Baekhyun and Sehun and it was with a somber face that they had watched them leave that morning.

Sehun had a terrible urge to hold his boyfriend’s hand or just touch him. He could feel the tenseness on the other and it pained him not to be able to do something but they were on public.

When they reached the coffee ship, Sooyoung was already there and is she was surprised to see Sehun there, she didn’t show it.

“Well, it seems that the knight brought the prince. How nice. How are you Sehun?”

“Very well, thank you for asking.”

“I am assuming that the robbery at the dorms the other day were your fault, such as the disappearance of a certain photo. That really didn’t please me at all.”

“I would guess but it works in our favor, so I very happy with the situation.”

Baekhyun was surprised with his boyfriend coolness. He could give Sooyoung a run for her money.

“As you should. I am also guessing that you are here to negotiate.”

“Of course.”

“So? What do you want?”

“It is really simple: you leave us all alone, Baekhyun especially, and if you don’t we have a video of you being…not nice, let’s put it like this, that will be shown to the police.”

Sooyoung reclined on her chair, contemplating the two boys in front of her, after a few seconds she leaned forward.

“And you think it is that simple?”

“It is that simple.”

“We shall see.”

Sooyoung gave them a smirk, a sinister laugh that had Baekhyun’s hairs standing, and stood up to leave. Before she had walked away, Sehun called her.

“Sooyoung noona.” The tone of his voice made her turn slightly to look at him.” Let’s just clear something up before you go; Baekhyun is sacred, I love him and therefore I will protect him at all cost. If you touch him, not even hell is enough for you to hide. I will hunt you down.”

Sooyoung didn’t want to admit it but the tone of voice that Sehun had used had scared her to the core. She could see in his eyes that he wasn’t remotely joking. Baekhyun was looking in adoration at his boyfriend, clearly touched by the underlying meaning of the younger’s words.

“I hope you have a very nice day.” He finished before gently pushing Baekhyun out of his seat and the coffee shop, a hand protectively resting on the other’s back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the conversation with Sooyoung things had been calm; no text messages and no threats. Baekhyun had been elated and Sehun was happy to spend a great amount of his free time just showering his boyfriend with affection.

Today was one of those days where Baekhyun had left him alone to buy pastries with Tao, who had been craving them and asked the tiny hyung to go with him.

He and Chanyeol were playing videogames when screams alerted them. They both dropped the controls and run to the dorm entrance, where a frantic Junmyeon was grabbing a crying Tao, who had a nasty bruise on his temple. Sehun immediately noticed that Baekhyun was not there. He grabbed Tao by the arms.

“Where is he Tao? Where’s Baekhyun?”

The answer he got back made Sehun’s world crumble:

 

“She took him, Sehun! She took Baekhyun.”



A/N: Cliffhanger! :3
So here it is one more chapter. One more and the story will be finished, so next one is the last one! I hope that you are enjoying the story!
Have a magnificent day. Hugs to you all <3