Chapter Two

Five Flowers

 

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

 

Hyukjae went to take a walk in the park that day. It has been a week since he left Kyuhyun and he felt horrible. He was worried if the latter was eating properly, if he was resting properly, if he was fine. Everything concerned Hyukjae.

 

He looked at his phone and a warm tear went down his cheeks when he saw no missing calls or messages.

 

Aside from the tons of text messages and multiple calls from Kyuhyun the day that he left him; there was nothing.

 

It was already their anniversary and Hyukjae didn’t want to think about that, he just wanted to distract his mind and try not to cry that much. Kyuhyun probably was mad at him for leaving and that was why he didn’t even bother on calling him the whole week.

 

“Are you Hyukkie?” A three year old cute girl asked innocently at Hyukjae taking him out of his trance.

 

“Mm… yeah…” Hyukjae answered confused because of the sudden question.

 

“This is for you!” She said smiling brightly and handing Hyukjae a small envelope and a red rose.

 

Hyukjae frowned lightly and looked at the thing the girl was handing, taking it nevertheless. “Who sent this?” He asked to the girl, but when he looked again there was no girl around. “Scary…” He murmured looking again at the envelope and frowning because of it.

 

He opened it and his frown went deeper when he saw there was nothing but just four sentences.

 

Go to the place you enjoy the most reading.

PS.: A red Rose means a passionate love.

I desire you.

Happy first anniversary.

 

Hyukjae closed once again the envelope blushing because of those words and after a few minutes, he decided to follow around. He didn’t know if it was Kyuhyun or if the girl mistook him from other Hyukkie, but he was going to get to know it.

 

When Hyukjae arrived at the library, he went to his favorite chair and table. The one that was just by the side of the only window the library kept open. It was a relaxing thing for him and he would always go read just there.

 

His heart beat faster when he saw there was another flower in the table; it was a blue hydrangea.

 

He took the flower in his hands and smiled softly looking at it, he then saw the red rose in his other hand and his smiled went wider.

 

Hyukjae sat down in the chair and waited there for some seconds when he heard a small noise coming from outside. He opened his eyes wide when he saw there was dove in the frame of the window and Hyukjae just looked at it for some seconds before realizing the dove had a small paper with it.

 

Hyukjae reached his hand quietly and slowly; but the dove didn’t even move. When Hyukjae’s hands were close enough, the dove jumped to his fingers and stood still until Hyukjae took off the small letter. When he had already the note in his hands, the dove fled away by the window and Hyukjae didn’t dare to look anywhere else but the retreating dove.

 

When the dove was already lost in the air, Hyukjae turned around just to look at the note. He unrolled the note and smiled warmly.

 

Go to the place you like to have fun the most.

PS.: A Hydrangea represents heartfelt feelings.

I’m sorry I was a jerk.

Happy second anniversary.

 

Hyukjae kept smiling and looked again at the two different flowers in his hands. He stood up and went directly to the placed he liked to have fun the most. The mall.

 

When Hyukjae arrived to his favorite mall, he was taken aback because there seemed to be a special occasion. It was like a circus and Hyukjae was unconsciously afraid the next clue wouldn’t get to him because of the mess.

 

Suddenly a mime arrived and took Hyukjae to the center of the mess, showing him something with his hands. Hyukjae looked at him amazingly; he laughed at some of the mime moves. Suddenly, the mime made a horrified expression and looked through Hyukjae, as if there were something horrible behind him.

 

Hyukjae froze, he was afraid just because of the expression of the mime. He slowly turned around and found there was a magician.

 

The magician started doing a magic show and Hyukjae was impressed once again, aside from all the artists that were there, the magician was taking his whole attention.

 

Hyukjae smiled wider when suddenly a calla Lily appeared in the magician’s hands and gave it to Hyukjae, who took it without hesitation. Hyukjae turned his whole attention to the flower in his hands and his heart started beating faster again.

He was just going to answer himself where the note was when a guy with a monkey in his shoulder arrived in front of him. The monkey went down the person and started dancing in front of a laughing Hyukjae. At the last, the monkey went up through Hyukjae’s body, gaining a scared but excited Hyukjae in response.

 

The monkey then gave Hyukjae another small envelope. “Thanks.” Hyukjae said and after that, the monkey jumped to his master once again.

 

Hyukjae opened the envelope and smiled again. He started feeling those butterflies in his stomach again, like the first time he kissed Kyuhyun.

 

Go to the place you like to eat the most.

PS.: A calla Lily means majestic beauty.

You’re so perfect and so beautiful this flower is nothing compared to you.

Happy third anniversary.

 

Hyukjae blushed hard and tried to hide it with his hands but the mime smiled at him and after some more movement for Hyukjae to laughed, he said good bye and went away with his imaginary bicycle.

 

Hyukjae breathed in and out with a smile in his face, a smile that couldn’t fade away.

 

Hyukjae arrived to the cake shop and sat down in the place he used to. He couldn’t help but blush again when he saw the flower already there. This time it was a white Honeysuckle.

 

Hyukjae took the flower and then turned his gaze to the other three flowers in his hands, everyone of them with a different beauty.

 

Suddenly, Hyukjae received a strawberry cake which he didn’t order. “I didn’t-“

 

“It’s okay, it’s already paid for you.” The waiter said smiling softly. Hyukjae just nodded and the waiter went away.

 

He looked at the cake and started eating, when he was done, he didn’t even know where to go next so he was kind of disappointed. Was that all?

 

Hyukjae smiled again when he saw a puppy was sitting just by his side; it had the note hanging from his neck. Hyukjae patted the puppy before taking the note and after a few seconds, the puppy went away.

 

Hyukjae opened the note this time and he smiled when he read it.

 

Go to the place where you have the happiest memory ever.

PS.: A Honeysuckle means bonds of love.

Please stay with me forever and don’t ever leave me again.

Happy fourth anniversary.

 

Hyukjae stood up and when he went out he saw it was already really dark. He was about to take a taxi when he saw a guy was approaching to him.

 

Hyukjae blinked several times before ignoring the guy. The guy had white mascara on and he was using a tuxedo. He was just weird and Hyukjae had to arrive at his next destination.

 

“Today I might be your chauffer Sir.” The guy said bowing lightly with one of his hands in his chest.

 

Hyukjae opened his eyes wide and looked at the guy confused before nodding lightly and following him to a huge limousine.

 

The chauffer opened the door and Hyukjae went in. “Where to sir?” he asked when he was already sitting behind the steering wheel.

 

Hyukjae smiled softly.

 

------------------------

 

Hyukjae went out of the limousine when the chauffer opened the door for him. He arrived to the place he met Kyuhyun; it was a part that had a lake in the center. Nobody would ever go there since it was far away.

 

That day, Kyuhyun was reading and resting his back in a tree when Hyukjae suddenly arrived with an ice cream for him. That was the first time they met and they knew right away they were in love. They got married there too, that place they would always value so much. They would go there once in a while, but last years weren’t as Hyukjae would wish to.

 

Hyukjae felt nervous, he was standing there, the limousine had already left and he was facing the park, it had little lights everywhere, flowers decorating the way to the bridge of the lake.

 

Hyukjae took small steps to where the pattern was leading him, he didn’t want to walk fast, he was enjoying the different times of flowers that were there, the lights would make a perfect mood and Hyukjae felt happy. He felt happy to be there, in that place where he had his best memories again.

 

Hyukjae couldn’t feel any happier when he saw Kyuhyun in the middle of the bridge, exactly where they had their first kiss and exactly where Kyuhyun proposed.

 

Kyuhyun was wearing a tuxedo with a small flower in the left side of his chest. “Kyuhyun…” Hyukjae whispered to himself, he was still in the ground and Kyuhyun was in the very center. His tears started falling down his cheeks. He was really happy to see him there.

 

Hyukjae started walking slowly, his eyes locked with Kyuhyun’s.

 

“You’re finally here…” Kyuhyun whispered when they were already facing each other.

 

Hyukjae just nodded lightly and turned his gaze down. His face was red because of the mix of feeling he was going through.

 

Kyuhyun reached Hyukjae’s chin and lift it so they would be looking at each other. “I missed you.” He said softly caressing Hyukjae’s features with his slender fingers. “So much…” He said while leaning closer and whispering in his ear.

 

Hyukjae felt how his whole body turned hot and his face was bright red. He knew he missed Kyuhyun the most too. “I missed you too Kyu…” He whispered and he heard Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

Kyuhyun parted away and Hyukjae didn’t know where he got it, but when he looked at him, Kyuhyun had a beautiful and perfect flower in front of him.

 

“It’s a tulip.” Kyuhyun said softly handing it to Hyukjae who took it without thinking twice. “It means true love.” Kyuhyun said placing his both hands in Hyukjae’s slim waist and leaned closer until their lips were almost touching. “I love you.” He said and finally kissed Hyukjae full in the lips.

 

The kiss was soft, just like their first kiss, the time stopped and everything felt in the right way.

 

“I love you too Kyu.” Hyukjae said when they parted away.

 

“Don’t leave me again please…” Kyuhyun begged hugging Hyukjae even tighter. “I will die if you’re not with me. You’re my everything.”

 

Hyukjae nodded lightly, not wanting to break the hug. “Don’t ignore me again…” He finally said almost in a whisper.

 

“Deal!” Kyuhyun exclaimed childish. Hyukjae smiled at his action. “Happy fifth anniversary.” Kyuhyun said smiling softly and hugging Hyukjae tightly.

 

“Happy fifth anniversary…” Hyukjae whispered and hugged Kyuhyun back.

 

 

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

 

A/N: Hey~~~ so I’m kinda writing a lot lately...

^^

Personally, I liked this fic like a lot! I fell in love with it… ^^’

So I hope you like it too!!

Please leave a lot of comments so I can write moreee~~~

Thanks for reading!

LOVE YA~~~