Chapter One

Five Flowers

 

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ 

“Ya!” Hyukjae yelled annoyed. “Cho Kyuhyun!” He called yelling and frowning.

 

Kyuhyun just chuckled. “I’ll come back later!” He yelled while he was already getting into his car and started the engine.

 

“Don’t you dare to leave again or you will regret it!” Hyukjae threatened.

 

It was going to be their fifth wedding anniversary in a week and Kyuhyun didn’t even mention it. Hyukjae was getting annoyed with that; every year he was the one who prepared everything and Kyuhyun didn’t even remembered, he was mad.

 

Kyuhyun looked at him and smiled softly. “Love you too Hyukkie!” He yelled and turned back just to disappear in the road; leaving a fuming Hyukjae behind.

 

“Stupid Kyuhyun!” He yelled annoyed and went in to their house again; taking heavy steps towards the ringing phone. “WHAT?!” He yelled in the phone.

 

Hyukjae was mad because of his husband; he disliked it so much Kyuhyun would go to their friends’ house every week just to play a stupid game online. It was ONLINE! He could play at home!

 

“Hyuk?” Hyukjae blushed from embarrassment.

 

“Appa….” He called nervously.

 

“Are you okay Hyuk?” Leeteuk asked concerned.

 

“Of course he’s not okay!” Hyukjae could hear his Umma, Heechul, talking and yelling in the other line. “His husband surely left him alone at that huge house again!”

 

Leeteuk sighed. “Do you want to have dinner with us Hyuk?” Leeteuk asked softly.

 

Hyukjae sighed too. “Yes please…” He said trying to restrain himself to yell and curse at Kyuhyun when his parents were hearing.

 

“We’ll go in an hour so be ready!” Heechul yelled to his son.

 

“Yes Umma…” Hyukjae answered with another sigh.

 

 

“See you later then…” Leeteuk said softly.

 

“Mhh…” Hyukjae mumbled before hanging up. “Stupid Kyuhyun!” He yelled his lungs out. “You’re sooooo gonna get it!” He threatened to no one.

 

Hyukjae went to take a quick shower, the water was going down his pale skin and the temperature seemed to make a miracle with his mood. After some minutes of doing nothing but stand in the falling water, an idea popped in Hyukjae’s mind and a smirked appeared in his mouth. “You are so going to regret not paying attention to me Kyuhyun.” He said and laughed like a crazy and mad person in the shower.

 

-----------------------

 

“Won’t Kyuhyun feel bad because of this Hyuk?” Leeteuk asked concerned.

 

“Aish!” Heechul exclaimed frowning lightly. “You guys need to be taught a lesson!” He said glaring at his husband. “Don’t worry honey…” He said turning to Hyukjae and taking his hands, rubbing them with his own. “I’ll surely support your decision.”

 

“But Hyuk-“ Leeteuk started

 

“Shut up Teuk!” Heechul yelled and Leeteuk sighed before sipping once again from his coffee. “And you better hurry or else Kyuhyun will arrive before and we have to take our Hyuk to get his suitcases.” He said not even looking at Leeteuk who sighed once again.

 

“Should we get going then?” Leeteuk asked smiling softly.

 

“Yes Appa…” Hyukjae said smiling back.

 

“Let’s go!” Heechul said standing up and going directly to the car.

 

“Are you sure Hyuk?” Leeteuk asked for the nth time when he was carrying Hyukjae’s things to the car.

 

“He won’t remember the date appa…” Hyukjae said looking down in disappointment. “And this lasts weeks he has being going out even more than usual, he’s not at home anymore; I can’t take it.”

 

“I will kill him…” Heechul said looking away and placing his arms crossed in his chest.

 

Hyukjae opened his eyes, he was mad at Kyuhyun but he didn’t wish for his death, he still was the love of his life. “Umma!” Hyukjae scolded terrified.

 

“Fine!” Heechul exclaimed pouting. “I won’t do it…” He said and went in the car.

 

Hyukjae and Leeteuk smiled warmly and sighed because of Heechul’s behavior.

 

“Let’s go Hyuk.” Leeteuk said and Hyukjae nodded getting inside the car.

 

-------------------------

 

Kyuhyun arrived at his house even later that usual and he was kind of scared Hyukjae would be even madder than usual at him. But he couldn’t help it, ha had important things to do.

 

He opened the door of the car and silently went inside the dark house.

 

“He must be sleeping already…” Kyuhyun said to himself softly and locked the door behind him.

 

He tip toed to the huge room of theirs and opened the door silently so he wouldn’t wake his wife up. When he closed the door it slapped really hard and Kyuhyun’s heart started beating fast thinking his wife could wake up from the noise he did. He closed his eyes as if that would make everything be okay. He opened them after a few seconds of not noise.

 

Kyuhyun’s heart started beating even faster when there was nobody scolding him. He turned the lights on and his eyes wandered around the room, his respiration and heart stopped at the empty sight. “H-Hyukkie?” He called softly.

 

The bed was made neatly, there were no noises coming from the bathroom or any part of the house. “Hyukkie?” He called again with a shaking voice every time he opened a new door.

 

“HYUKKIE?!” He yelled desperate, tears already forming in his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun tried calling him; he left more than a hundred messages, he called him so many times he lost the track of the number. He went to their room again and opened Hyukjae’s side of the closet.

 

Kyuhyun’s tears faded down when he saw no clothes in there, no shows, nothing. “Hyukkie…” He cried falling onto his knees.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t sleep that night, he cried and cried thinking of Hyukjae, he missed his voice, his gummy smile, his eyes, he missed his skin, he missed him so much and he thought he was going to die if he didn’t get to see him again.

 

It was already morning and he didn’t bother in fixing himself to go to the office, or calling his secretary to tell her. He just stayed there, lying in the floor of the empty house.

 

Kyuhyun’s phone rang and he quickly grabbed it. His heart beated like a hammer in his chest when he saw it was a text message from Hyukjae. He opened his phone as quickly as he could and tears started forming again when he saw the content.

 

To: Kyu

From: Hyukkie

Message:

I’ll get the rest of my things tomorrow,

so make sure you’re no there when I arrive.

 

Kyuhyun cried again, he didn’t want this; he didn’t want that to happen. He was such an idiot to think Hyukjae would be there for him every time. Kyuhyun stood up determined; he looked at his electronic agenda and smiled ironically when he saw the date that was marked in a week apart.

 

Kyuhyun was so not losing his reason to live, not when he has worked hard to make the latter hppy in their anniversary.

 

He had to get his Hyukkie back no matter what.

 

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~