1# YoonHun (Yoona X Sehun)

Dream High 3 [Side-stories for the Characters]

After some months attending Kirin Art High School, our 6 main characters' bonds developed more. And of course new feelings or relationship bloomed.

Yoona and Krystal danced in the Dancing Class together. They wanted the best and no one able to stop them. 

"I'm tired...." Krystal muttered.

"Oh, come on. Don't be such a baby. The dancing test will coming soon and you want a bad score already? I don't know you're a person like that, Krystal." Yoona teased and Krystal could just pouted then drinking her water. Yoona stopped the music and drank her water too.

Krystal picked out her phone and searched for new message. Yoona noticed this as she walked closer to her twin. "What are you doing?" Yoona asked suddenly making Krystal surprised. "Uhm...i just want to search for Minho's message but i got nothing. I already replied his message and i got nothing?!" Krystal grunted while Yoona laughed.

"Ya! Are you love him?" Yoona asked teasingly.

Krystal blushed and panicked. "I-i'm not!" She denied.

"Yes, you do." Yoona replied back and then skipped out from the room.

Yoona went to the girl's restroom to change her outfit to her uniform again. After she was done, she went out and walked around the school.

"Time is so fast..." Yoona muttered.

"What is so fast?"

Yoona surprised at the sudden voice and she turned around to see the person is. "Aish, it's just you, Sehun." Yoona rolled her eyes while Sehun chuckled and walked closer to her. "How's your practice?" He asked. "Good but Krystal likes to complain." Yoona said.

Sehun laughed while they walked to their class. "Hey, wanna go together after school?" He whispered to her ear making Yoona's heart quicken.

"S-sure." Yoona replied shyly. 

Sehun smirked and took his seat. Yoona went to her seat too. An awkward silence came until the door opened harshly, revealing Baekhyun who was running from Yuri. 

"I'll get you, Bacon!!" Yuri shouted.

"Noona is so slow!!" Baekhyun mocked.

"Why are you calling me that if the difference is by couple of months, HUH?!" Yuri shouted more and chased Baekhyun with her glare. Yoona and Sehun who watched this could just rolling their eyes since this is already normal for them.

 

///////

 

Yoona already explain everything to Krystal but Krystal just keep teasing her. Yoona groned at the memory and keep walking to the gate. There, he found Sehun leaning on the gate while typing his phone. 

"Uhm...Sehun?" Yoona called.

"You're so long. Let's go." Sehun grabbed her hand and started to drag her somewhere. Yoona could feel his warm and her heart is beating faster again. 

But they didn't notice 2 people watching this.

"What the...! Where are they going?!" Baekhyun shouted. "OMG!!! Cute!! I have to follow them!" Yuri squealed. "G-good idea! Let's follow them!" Baekhyun said in jealousy as the siblings followed Sehun and Yoona.

Yoona and Sehun arrived at a cinema as they looked for a good movie. "Ah! How about this?" Yoona pointed at a horror movie. "Sounds fun. Hey, let's have a bet. The one who got scared or yelled first will be the one losing. The winner can give a punishment to the loser. Wanna try?" Sehun smirked.

Yoona smirked back. "Game on."

They bought their tickets and soon walked to their section. 

Baekhyun and Yuri, who heard everything, decided to follow them. "Hey, let's buy the same tickets as them so we still can stalk them." Yuri smiled. "But i don't want! It's horror, noona! And you know that i hate those types of movie. Let's just wait them here. Please~" Baekhyun used his aegyo but all he got is a punch from the older girl. "Ya! It's disgusting, you know! Shut up and watch this movie!" Yuri said in anger then bought the tickets.

"NOOOOO!!!" Baekhyun yelled while Yuri kept dragging him to the same section as Yoona and Sehun.

After Sehun and Yoona buying their popcorns, they waited for the movie to start and still eating their popcorns.

"When will this started?!" Yoona groaned.

Like a magic, the movie suddenly started as Sehun and Yoona prepared their positions(?). They watched it intensely and decided to pick their popcorns until their hands brushed. Both of them blushed and pulled their hands back.

"KYYYAA!!!!"

"Woah. Who's that?" Sehun asked and Yoona shrugged. 'i think i know who's the sound but...it's like deja vu.'  Yoona thought and shrugged it off. 

 

[Yuri's and Baekhyun's situation]

 

"Omo, omo, omo, omo, omo, omo, omo!!!!!"

Yuri rolled her eyes at her scaredy-cat brother. "Ya! It's not started yet and you already stuttering? We're here to stalk Sehun and Yoona, Baekhyun! Keep that in your mind!" Yuri reminded. 

Baekhyun who heard that stopping his stuttering mouth and looked for Sehun and Yoona. When his eyes landed on them, suddenly the lights dimmed off making Baekhyun scared. He grabbed Yuri's arm who was getting annoyed because of her brother's personality now.

"KYYYAA!!!!"

Everyone suddenly looking at them because of Baekhyun's shout as Yuri embarrassed because of this. 

"Ya! You're man, okay? Please be brave and stand up!" Yuri tried to encourage her pathetic brother. "But it's so scary..." Baekhyun muttered while shutting his eyes. 

Yuri groaned and tried to be patient...for now.

 

[Yoona's and Sehun's situation]

 

None of them scared or yelling now. They both still watching the movie and tried not to yell so they can win the bet. 

When the movie ended, they groaned because no one is losing.

"I guess it's a tie." Yoona pouted. Sehun glanced at the girl until an idea came to him.

"Let's go to a cafe." Sehun smiled and softly holding her hand. Yoona was surprise at this but she nodded at him while her cheeks turned to red. They both went out from the cinema and heading to the cafe they will enter.

Yuri who heard this stood up immediately and looking to her brother who just fainted.

Yuri decided to hit him as she hit him too(?) hard making Baekhyun whined. "It's hurt, noona!" He whined. "What did you just call me with?" Yuri said while glaring at him.

"N-nothing." Baekhyun gulped.

"Good because we have to go follow them. Let's go!" Yuri said and dragged Baekhyun with all of her power, thanks for her strong energy.

 

///////

 

"Yehet! Bubble tea!!" Sehun said cheerfully.

Yoona chuckled and drank her chocolate milkshake. After the waitress giving them their cakes, Yoona immediately pulling out her fork as she took a bite.

"Hmm~" Yoona said in joy.

Sehun took a bite of his cake and he could feel the sweetness in it. "I want to eat more!" Yoona exclaimed in happiness. "Huh? You want to get fat?" Sehun teased with a smirk on his face. "No, i'm not and stop teasing me already." Yoona pouted.

Sehun saw a small chocolate cream on the corner of her lips so he wiped it, making Yoona surprised for sure. "There's a chocolate." He teased and it from his thumb.

Yoona blushed and continued eating her chocolate cake.

In the corner, you could see 2 people with their sunglasses on and the girl was holding a binocular, obserbing at Yoona and Sehun.

"Kyaa~ so cute!!!" Yuri squealed.

"W-what the heck-?!" Baekhyun choked out after seeing the scene too. His feelings got mix up by jealousy and anger too. 

When Yoona and Sehun were done paying, Yuri and Baekhyun stood up too. They both debating first who's gonna pay but Baekhyun was the one paying it because Yuri giving him a death glare. Afte that, they both went out and following Sehun and Yoona.

While Sehun and Yoona, they both arrived at a park and sat on the bench. "It's already evening here...how fast." Yoona said while looking at the sky.

Sehun looked to the sky too and smiled. He looked around the park and after checking there is no one here, he's staring at Yoona as Yoona stared back at him. They stared at each eyes deeply and then Sehun carressed her cheek and moving his face toward her. Yoona who saw this could just closing her eyes and waited for the contact to come.

Their lips moving closer, closer, clossseerrr.....

"STOP, STOP, STOP YOU TWO!!!!"

Sehun and Yoona startled as they both looked at the person who happens to be Baekhyun. "What were you both just doing?! Are you both dating without telling me?!" Baekhyun shouted.

"What? We're not dating." Yoona tried to reason out.

"But you both are cute you know!!!!" Yuri squealed behind Baekhyun. "Yuri?! What are you doing here?!" Yoona shouted. "Ehe. We're following you because you both are cute!" Yuri squealed again.

"WHAT?!" Yoona and Sehun yelled.

"Wait, you're stalking us?!" Sehun pointed at the Kim's siblings as Yuri and Baekhyun gave Sehun and Yoona nods.

"Aish, you two!" Yoona angered as Sehun and her chasing at the Kim's siblings together.

But they couldn't help thinking the same thing.

 

'If Yuri and Baekhyun didn't appear, we will do that, right?"

 

Side story-END

 

///////

 

A/N :  how is it? This is just a drabble about YoonHun who got the first place! Next chapter will be BaekYoon who got second place! Sorry for the mistake and i will edit later. Stay tuned for the next update. :)