Teaser

Dream High 3 [Side-stories for the Characters]

"Come on, Krystal-ah! We're gonna be late!" Yoona scolded.

 

"O-oh, yes!" Krystal said as 2 of them went out from the house.

 

"I can't wait!" Yoona smiled. Krystal giggled shyly and then they chatted together.

 

"You know, the audition is making me nervous!" Yoona said and Krystal nodded. "Me too!" Krystal said and both of them laughed.

 

They finally arrived at the school and then stared at the big school.

 

They gulped and they finally took a step. 

 

The place who will change everything.

 

///

 

"You 6 will entering a special class. Just 6 of you." Changmin said and then putted down their documents. "Special class?" Krystal asked.

 

"Yes. You 6 will be the only students in the class. Your teacher will be Yoon Bomi who is waiting for you in your class. These are your schedules and your class. Have fun!" Changmin smiled as the 6 students went out from the room.

 

///

 

"Want to go with me?" Baekhyun asked and before Yoona could answer, he grabbed her hand and dragged her out from the class. 

 

They walked while holding hands making many students staring at them as Yoona flustered. 

 

But then Baekhyun bumped a woman causing their steps to stop. She has a red hair and she looks beautiful...for her age. "What are you doing lovey-dovey in here?" She asked.

 

///

 

"Mind if us talking to you, ALONE?" The middle one said while giving a smirk to Krystal too.

 

///

 

Bomi walked to the practice room again and looked over her students through the window.

 

She could see her students ptacticing hard, making herself smiling. "Bomi-ah?" Bomi startled and turned around, to see a brown-haired woman.

 

///

 

The door of the shop opened, making Yoona looked at it. 

 

But then her eyes widened and in reflex, her bubble tea dropped from her hand to the floor.

 

The person from the door shocked to see Yoona too. Yoona stared at him in horror, making Sehun looked over to the person too.

 

"Yoona..." The person muttered.

 

"N-no..." Yoona whispered.

 

///

 

"We meet again." The leader one said and her lollipop.

 

Krystal tried to flee but the girls already grabbed her. "L-let me go!" She yelled but then a hand closing , making Krystal could not speak anymore. 

 

"Shush and obey us." One of them said.

 

Krystal glared at them but then they brought her to a place.

 

///

 

'where is Krystal?"

 

---------o0o----------

 

A/N : this is the teaser for the story! I read all of your comments and i decided to give you the teaser! Thank you for your subscribes too (that gives me spirits!)! I will make sure to post the REAL story with my other account someday. Wish me luck! :D