Episode 5

You and I

I wake up in the morning. I go to my shop hurrily and just wearing casual. Actually if i at my shop..i didnt act like i the owner. Hahaha

I take all the orders. Its have 25 orders actually except the big cakes order. Its the simple cake." Okay workers...i will do all the orders by my own..since its christmas..i want to give what had i done..", i said." Miss...u really can do that? U be tired..there was 25 cake..and 5 big cakes? All of it want the cake the night before christmas...u sure u can?", my worker said." I can do it...its sokay...", i smile." And! 2 days before the christmas...i close this shop..u have a holiday!", i said." Really?! Thanks miss!!", they shout and cheer." Most welcome..i will start to do it today...so..can u giys help me?", i ask." Anything, miss!", they said." Make sure all of the material will be done at my place to bake. Leave it at my place...i want to go to somes place", i said. They nod. 

I have my own place to bake at the bakery. Yeah..i dont use it for a month..thats why i want to make it by my own.

I go and went to jimin's studio. I want to ask him a help. Then i bump into someone." Omo kwang min oppa..", i shock." Owh Rina..", he smile." Sorry..", he said." Its okay..u work here?", i ask. He nod." I really need to go..", he said. I bow and he go. Omo!! He work here?!!?!?!? Kya!! I will come here!!!

" jimin..", i call when i go in the studio. Everybody in the studio look at me." Umm where is Jimin?", i ask." Its mr. Park...we call him mr.park..", the worker glance at me. Aish this kid..wanna fight?!" Owh rina! Why u here?", jimin come to me. Thank god. If he not coming..i will be bullied by this kids. Kiddos.

" i here want to ask u a help.", i smile." Owh..sure..come with me..by the way..guys!! This is my best friend, Rina..", he said. Best friend?!" Annyeong..", i bow and smile awkwardly.

At his office. I sit." So what to help?", he ask make me smile. Like my question." I want to borrow a camera from you...", i said." For what?", he ask." Owh..i want to make an order..and the cake was a wedding cake..so i want to borrow a camera to search for an idea..i never make a wedding cake..", i said." Owh..wedding cake? Haha..okey okey..i will give it to you.. wait..", he saud. And start to take. He show me all the camera that he have.

" this is the simple and smallest..this is the nice capture..but uts big..and this is the simple and not small also not big..what u want?", he ask. The medium one..", i said." Ok..take it..", he said." Just..borrow it like that?", i ask. He nod." But im ur stanger..", i said slowly." Stranger? No..u not..i know ur name..and thats mean u my friend..", he smile." Okay...thanks, jimin..", i smile. He smile back." Why u call me best friend when..", i stop." Owh..because i didnt want them to disturb you..", he said. I nod.