Episode 13

You and I

Today was the day. I take a breth before wear the cloth that jimin bought for me." Noona!! Its christmas!!!", he jump around my room and hug me." Yeah it is...merry christmas, alien...", i smile." Where is my present?", he ask." Look we didnt have the tree...so..go get ur present from hana..", i glance." Really?!?! Worst christmas ever if i didnt get my present from u..", he look down." Hahaha!!! Im just kidding!! I will give it to you..here..", i gave him two box.

" two box?", he ask." Its for hana..", i smile." Aww thanks! I hope u get ur bf today .", he laugh." Wheres mine?", i ask." Get it from jimin...", he grin." Jimin?!?!", i shock." Kidding..here...", he gave me a cute box.." aww....", i giggle. Its a chocolate." U know i love this!!", i hug him." Yeah...of course i know..", he smile." Bye..", he grin." Where?!", i shock." Hana..", he grin." Owh bye..leave me.." i look down." I know u want to meet jimin...owh.. and eomma go to...dont know but shes not here..", he smile and go." Bye..merry christmas again...", i smile." Bye noona..", he smile.

" where are u jiminie?!!!", i shout. Im alone at house in christmas?!?!" Hey..", i turn. Its jimin." So...should we?", he ask. I nod. And we go to meet that girl." So..who was her?" I ask." Her? Who?", he was blank. Hesh this kiddo." Ur crush..", i smile fakely" owh..u will see...", he smile.

" where we wanna go?", i look at him that was driving." Did i told u to ask me anything?", he ask in serious tone. I look down and shook. It take 30 minute to go there. Even im stay in this place i diont know the place were exist." Nice..", the first thing that i was said." Nice like u..", he smirk and still stared at the place. It was fluff and romantic. Wait...romantic?

" khaja...we go to eat first...i know u dont take ur breakfast..", he smile and grab my wrist." Hope u like it..", he smile as the lunch come." But how did u know im not tak--", he stop me by his words." Of course i know..im ur stalker. Dont forget it..", he wink. I completely blank." So...who was the girl act?", i ask. He smirk at me." What?", i ask." Why u want to know so much about her?", he ask while put his hand at his chin and stared at me." Uh..umm..i just want..to know..when u said u  want to meet me with her..", i shiver.

" owh i see..eat first..i will show u..", he smile. I nod and eat. After we eat he brought me to a room." Whats now?", i ask. He put a light and a star at the top of christmas tree." Omo!!! Its beautiful!!", i smile." Yeah..", he smile. I saw there was a box under the tree. I take a cute box ang give him." Put it there..", i smile. He nod and put it." Okay now..there was two box...for u and me..", he smile. I shook." Where's the present for ur crush..", i ask." Hesh...u force me to make it fast..", he said." When i force u?", i blank." Yes..take the box..", he said. I take it." Open it..", he was in his serious tone. But i saw like he was nervous..why?

I open the box." Read the letters..", he smile nervously. I nod and do it.

Dear Kim Rina,

Would u be my girl for the rest of my life? U was my crush. I have capture all ur smile from the begining...i spend all the day for you..im breath because of u...

I shock and my tear fall. He want me and i want him. I look at the pictures. Its me in the pictures. He was captured my smile. I look at him with my teary eyes.

" why u cry? U hate me?", he shock. I shook." I've been wait for this...why should i hate u?", i smile and he wipe my tears." Uljima...", he said cutely." As long as i with u...i will never cry..", i smile." Of course i always with u...i love you rina..", he kiss my forehead." I love you too.."

 

.

.

.

THE END