Episode 1

You and I

I go to my  bakery(more like cafe). I open as usual. Then i start to put all the desert at the bar. Prepair everything that i should. I go to kitchen to see my  workers." Morning guys!!", i shout." Morning miss", they smile.

Then i heard someone come to my bakery. I run to the cashier to know who. Its Park Jimin. The annoying guy the most!" What u want..", i said." Owh rina!! As usual!!", he smile at me. I nod. I take sndwich and ice lemon tea. I give it to him." Thank u..", he smile. He annoyed me by his smile!! Ya i dont like!!

 He always take his camera with him. He take my picture. And i dont know whaat he doing with it. I actually...dont know him at all..just know his name." Rina...can u sit here for a while? Be my mod- no..i mean..today pic of you..", he said. I sigh. Im to lazy to mad at him..everyday!!! I just sit and look at him blankly." Smile, miss rina..", he said. I smile fakely." Do it natural...", he said. I glance. I put my hand at my chin and look at the window. Suddenly i smile. He take the pic." Why u smile?", he ask. He look at the same thing that i saw. It was kwang min!!! My sunbae at scholol and now.he was my crush!!!!!

" he was so handsome..", i said." Hey..i hate him..", he said." Bye jimin..time to meet my prince..", i grin and go.

" yes what u want, oppa?", i ask. He smile." Morning, rina..", he smile." Morning..", i blush." Umm give me a latte today..and a muffim as usual..", he smile. I nod.

I give him what he want. After i leave, i heard a girl talk to him." Oppa!! Can i go out with Taehyung today?", she ask. It was Hana...his sister." No..", he said." Please...", she beg." Okay okay..whatevah..go and leave me alone again..", he said." Thanks...", she smile and hug him. She go. Aww.i hope i can hug him too.

At the evening.

I take a walk at the park." Hey...", jimin poke my cheeck." What?!", i gazed." Kwang min had a girlfriend..", he said. I glance." I dont care...", i said." Hesh..this kid..okay..im kidding...", he said." Look!!  I know u jealous at me!! Go and search for a girl..", i said." No one like me..", he said." Cause u annoying..", i said." Yeah whatevah..", he said.

Lately..i became comfort with him... as a friend okay!!! I still like kwng min!! He waas soo mature!! Then jimin..*sigh* i dont know what to say.