(Part 2) Never knowing

Never Knowing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Never Knowing-Part 2

Staring at the clock you waited and waited for the moment in which you could walk out the school doors, leaving the torture that followed you through the halls. Why had she been following you? Looking back numerous times you constantly saw how Mark's girlfriend( Or Ex as you may not have known) watching you like you were prey. Had I done anything wrong? No you didn't. Then why is she watching me? Because she knows, she knows what you don't. Holding tightly to your books, you exited the doors of your AP Chem class. Atoms? Neutrons?Protons? Electrons? you stared at the paper you had in hand before soon stuffing it in your bag. Your back tingled....someone was behind you....the person who had been watching you all day waiting for the clock to strike 2:00pm on point.

 

 

"Yah _______" she called. As your ears rang you turned your head....this wasn't a good feeling. Seeing her place her bag on the ground as she aproached you, her eyebrows knitted together, fist ready....

 

"W-what do you want?" you asked. It honestly hadn't been clear to you, what could you have possibly done to a person you don't associate with? Taking the tiniest steps back you noticed how nobody was going to help you, nobody was there, nobody was present to see what damage could be done to you. "W-what did I do?" you held your hand in front of you in defense. You were never strong, a bit weak of course, but no knowledge of defense at all. "S-sorry for whatever I did!" yelping you closed your eyes shut as she took hold of your hello kitty T-shirt. Aww this is my favorite shirt.....

 

"Whatever you did? You think stealing my guy is whatever?!?Huh?!"  that's when you got it....when you found out.

 

"Wait you and Mark aren't dating?" you asked clueless your eyes finally open.

 

"Don't act like you hadn't known a thing!" 

 

"Oh my god......" were the only words that could escape your lips. Mark......The Mark Tuan liked me....left his queenka girlfriend for me?

 

"Oh my god?" she repeated obviously aggravated. "Oh my God?" she rolled her jaw before she could raise her hand in the air ready to place a slap against your face. The red mark of her large hands stinged on your face. "Don't think that's all!" you had your hand placed against your cheek, it hurt, too much.....you hadn't done anything...That's when she grabbed you by the hair as if going to drag you out of the school to the courtyard. "It ain't over yet princess." she threatened.

 

"Let me go..." you begged as she held all she could of your hair. "Let me g-" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter