Smile

Chocolate Drabbles

Smile.

The very first thing he noticed when he saw him. It was followed by a melodious laugh that resonated through the school's hallway. Some would argue it was obnoxious, but not to Youngjae. No, to Youngjae, the other's laugh was a beautiful sound that would instantly uplift his mood. Youngjae thought that he has never seen such a mesmeric smile before. A smile that, when he was really happy, would make his eyes form into small crescents and if you looked closely, you could see indents that looked like whiskers form just below his eyes. A cat. That's what Youngjae thought. Youngjae found himself smiling a lot more when ever the other was around. Overall, he was happier. Livelier. Even if the other wasn't around, he would think about the other boy smiling and he would instantly have a smile of his own on his face, looking like an idiot during class. Youngjae grew accustomed to seeing it everyday. Every morning when he would greet the older in front of the school's gates. Even to this day, years later since they've met, when he wakes up in his lover's arms. The first thing he sees every morning are those plump lips curving into a captivating smile that made him fall in love with the older in the first place.

 


 2 words of Youngjae reminiscing about Daehyun's smile. 

I don't know why feel a bit sentimental right now, but thinking about Daehyun makes me happy.