Friday Night

Chocolate Drabbles

"Youngjae." Daehyun whines out, poking his lover's cheek. "Hm?" Youngjae hums in acknowledgement, but chooses to ignore the prodding of Daehyun's fingers. They're currently in their shared bedroom, with Youngjae laying on the bed on his belly and propped on his elbows, reading his most favorite book. Daehyun is laying on his back, resting on some pillows with one arm behind his head as his other hand continues to poke at Youngjae's cheek.  Youngjae sighs, "What is it Daehyun? I'm trying to read in case you couldn't tell." Daehyun retracts his hand and huffs in annoyance, but then pouts. It's Friday evening and they're in bed doing nothing. Well, in Daehyun's opinion they're doing nothing. "Let's do something, please." Daehyun tries to sound cute and puts on the best puppy face he can muster, but it goes unnoticed. "I'm not really in the mood to go out tonight, Daehyun. Just.. keep watch TV or something." Youngjae shifts a bit to get more comfortable, then turns the page on his book and continues reading. Daehyun, however, is determined, he won't lose to a mere book. If Youngjae doesn't want to do something, then he'll find other ways to get his lover's attention.

It's silent for a few minutes, minus the low hum of the currently television. Daehyun is lightly tapping his finger on the mattress when he gets an idea. Daehyun notices that Youngjae is wearing boxers, so he shifts onto his side while facing Youngjae and places his left hand on Youngjae's thigh, just below his . The ends of  Youngjae's boxer-shorts reach mid-way of his thighs. Daehyun starts rubbing small, soothing circles with this thumb while watching Youngjae closely. He notices Youngjae his lips, but does nothing else. Youngjae feels Daehyun's hand and his ministrations on his bare skin, but refuses to act on it. He gulps and tries not to moan as Daehyun slowly runs his hand up and down his thigh, moving the fabric out of the way.  "D-Daehyun.. You're distracting m-me from my book.." He mentally curses himself for stuttering, but Daehyun's warm hand feels so good on his exposed cool skin. Daehyun only hums in response, but makes no actions to stop what he's doing. As Daehyun continues to rub Youngjae's thigh, Youngjae is slowly losing his resolve. He knows that what Daehyun is doing is on purpose, his boyfriend fully knows how sensitive his thighs are. "Youngjae..." Youngjae in a shaky breath. Daehyun's voice is a few octaves lower, Busan accent thick and he sounds incredibly needy. "Why don't you put that book down for a bit, hm?" He says gently, but with a bit of an authoritative tone. Daehyun is watching Youngjae intently, his hand now going upwards until it rests on Youngjae's . He gives it a firm squeeze, still  watching Youngjae's face. "Daehyun.." Youngjae just about moans out the other's name. He chews on his lower lip, he can't handle having Daehyun's hands touching him with such want, while speaking to him with such a needy, yet commanding tone.

Youngjae gradually puts his book down, too distracted at this point to continue reading. He looks over to Daehyun with a small blush on his face, turning on his side as well, and is immediately met with his lover's beautiful brown orbs steadily staring at him. Daehyun removes his hand from Youngjae's round backside and slowly slides his hand to the small of Youngjae's back. Youngjae hums in approval as Daehyun massages him there. "Daehyunnie... I-" Youngjae bit his lower lip, trying to stop a moan from escaping. Daehyun leans in and kisses Youngjae softly on his cute heart-shaped lips. He can faintly taste some of the green tea ice cream he had earlier after dinner. Youngjae subconsciously leans in when Daehyun pulls away. Daehyun chuckles, his hand resting on Youngjae's side, as he notices the pink tint on his lover's cheeks get darker. Youngjae whines a bit because he wants more kisses from his boyfriend, but Daehyun only teases him by moving his face to the side, forcing Youngjae to only kiss his cheek. "Do you want more kisses or.." Daehyun manages to slide his hand under Youngjae's T-shirt and is now caressing smooth skin. "Do you want to do something else, other than just kiss?" Youngjae moans a bit. He definitely wants more, he shifts a bit, feeling his arousal and it's getting harder to ignore the aching in between is legs. He hates how Daehyun can turn him into a mess just by looking at him, by just touching him. "I, I want more." He manages to breathe out. Daehyun hums in approval, slowly sliding his hands upwards, his fingers ghost over the younger's . "We can definitely do more." Youngjae's arousal doesn't go unnoticed by Daehyun, as he slips his leg in between Youngjae's thighs, lightly rubbing at the other's crotch with his knee. Youngjae moans more loudly this time, not being able to contain it any longer. He wants him, needs Daehyun. Now. Youngjae reaches up to Daehyun and clutches onto him. He scoots closer, wanting to feel more of Daehyun's warmth against his body.
Suddenly he's on his back, looking up at Daehyun hovering over him, his hands on either side of Youngjae's head. Daehyun leans down and presses his lips against Youngjae's. Their eyes close, enjoying their intimate moment. It's a soft and gentle kiss. Daehyun can't help but think how sweet Youngjae tastes and how perfect their lips mold together. He tilts his head a bit to deepen the kiss. Daehyun traces his tongue gently over the younger's lower lip, asking for entrance. Youngjae grants him access quickly, letting Daehyun slip his tongue into his hot and wet mouth. Youngjae clutches at Daehyun's shirt and moans softly as he feels the other's tongue nimbly swirl around his own. The kiss is slow, with their tongues dancing together. There's no fight for dominance, just a feel for each other. Daehyun deliberately grinds his hips against Youngjae's and the latter moans into the kiss. They don't want to stop, but the need for air interrupts them. Daehyun pulls away, panting slowly as he admires the man below him. Youngjae is panting, his lips red and swollen from the kiss. his cheeks are a cute pink shade and Daehyun thinks he's the luckiest man on earth.